Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) (23670 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) / Wives Of APC Governors At National Women Conference (photos) / Desmond Elliot & Lagos House Of Assembly Members At US Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Travelling is Mr buhari's way to escape addressing serious issues like the dwindling economy, the terrorism and the non performance of his administration.

Even for a semi low profile event that the vice president or the foreign minister can handle, or a low profile event that a representative from Ministry of foreign Affairs can handle, buhari will take over and fly there.

Is he running away from his responsibility because he has no idea on how to fix the poor economic crisis.

Could this man be the dumbest President Nigeria ever had?
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by TippyTop(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
hush15:

With the massive budget for aso rock clinic, presi still dey travel for med checkup... Na wa o
Na wa for this waste o
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by wiseoneking: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Retributionn:
God bless the General

Very active and focused on sorting out the mess created by the ineffectual buffoon drunkard called Jona.daft

95% of Nigerians support him

IPOB Youths can go and jump into the Lagoon if they are not happy
I pity your life and the suffering you are passing through now. Ndoo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by damton(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
truthspeaks:
Baba went for a conference on Syria while ppl r dying thru boko haram in d north east. R u sure u still trust him?

Baba will not carry firearms and go on rampage on the insurgents. All he need do Is to delegate duties to due personnel and quarters.
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by wiseoneking: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Retributionn:
God bless the General

Very active and focused on sorting out the mess created by the ineffectual buffoon drunkard called Jona.daft

I pity your life and the suffering you are passing through now. You are suffering from retribution for voting pmb. Ndoo.
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
What is buhari's business with Syria crisis? It's not like Nigeria will contribute any meaningful idea. A pure waste of resources
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
my lovely presido im missin u already wen u come bak i gat tuwo shinkafa and mai suya waiting for ya grin make i run comot thread before aisha killls me
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
story for the gods smiley
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by Obas101(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
Our handsome president.. I swear dis man dress pass Oga jonah grin grin
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by truthspeaks: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Agreed bt u nid 2 be present 2 show leadership n moral support. He nids 2 resolve security issues @ home b4 going 2 resolve dat of elsewhr. We hv no biz meddling in syria's issue. US,Russia n Kurdish fighters r on dat already or does buhari want 2 accommodate Syrian migrants?
damton:

Baba will not carry firearms and go on rampage on the insurgents. All he need do Is to delegate duties to due personnel and quarters.
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by damton(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
truthspeaks:
Agreed bt u nid 2 be present 2 show leadership n moral support. He nids 2 resolve security issues @ home b4 going 2 resolve dat of elsewhr. We hv no biz meddling in syria's issue. US,Russia n Kurdish fighters r on dat already or does buhari want 2 accommodate Syrian migrants?

Don't you think there is a correlation between Nigerian Syria to some extent.
Don't forget that both countries are locked in a longstanding arms conflict.

And at such it provides a veritable platform for Nigeria to lay her case equally to the international community for the strategic support and partnership she needs, as regards to taming violent extremism.
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
autotrader014:
“Out of Buhari's eight months as President of Nigeria, two months have been spent outside the country, and one wonders how a country like Nigeria can progress with its president spending the better part of his time abroad".
From available records, in June 2015 alone, the President travelled to Niger Republic, Chad, Germany and South Africa. Also in 2015, the President travelled to United States of America in July, Benin Republic in August, Ghana and France in September, India in October, Iran, France and United States of America in November and in December, he travelled to South Africa, Benin Republic.
“This year alone, President Buhari has travelled to the United Arab Emirate, Kenya, Ethiopia and he is leaving for France and United Kingdom today to spend four days abroad.
“In most of these trips, about $500,000 is spent on estacode, transportation, accommodation, honorarium, media coverage, contingency and other expenses on accompanying Presidency officials.
The Presidential Air Fleet, which includes fuelling of the planes and allowances for crew members as well as the President’s estacode per night and those of the Minister of Foreign Affairs and his aides is said to be in the range of $500,000.

God these guys are unbelievable....
$ 1million dollars is equal to #280 million(or more)
Five trips is over a billion.

How many world leaders have come here to see us?

I would have thought that he put his energy into restructuring the nation instead if being irritated and embarrassed with issues he is supposed to deal with.

Change indeed.. good radiance to bad rubish

You stole my write up by pasting it here and not quoting me.
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
syria conference when boko is burning children alive at ur home...shameless
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by dahmie2013: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
I neva knew we had so many conferences around d world until Bubu became president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by cele360: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
hmm this man like enjoyment, just let it be that he tour round d world before he dies, that's what he wants to achieve, hahahahahaha apc fooling Nigerians right from d days of Buhari
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by philanthropist1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
please let us support PMB the way he supported GEJ.........
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by leksbore(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
autotrader014:
“Out of Buhari's eight months as President of Nigeria, two months have been spent outside the country, and one wonders how a country like Nigeria can progress with its president spending the better part of his time abroad".
From available records, in June 2015 alone, the President travelled to Niger Republic, Chad, Germany and South Africa. Also in 2015, the President travelled to United States of America in July, Benin Republic in August, Ghana and France in September, India in October, Iran, France and United States of America in November and in December, he travelled to South Africa, Benin Republic.
“This year alone, President Buhari has travelled to the United Arab Emirate, Kenya, Ethiopia and he is leaving for France and United Kingdom today to spend four days abroad.
“In most of these trips, about $500,000 is spent on estacode, transportation, accommodation, honorarium, media coverage, contingency and other expenses on accompanying Presidency officials.
The Presidential Air Fleet, which includes fuelling of the planes and allowances for crew members as well as the President’s estacode per night and those of the Minister of Foreign Affairs and his aides is said to be in the range of $500,000.

God these guys are unbelievable....
$ 1million dollars is equal to #280 million(or more)
Five trips is over a billion.

How many world leaders have come here to see us?

I would have thought that he put his energy into restructuring the nation instead if being irritated and embarrassed with issues he is supposed to deal with.

Change indeed.. good radiance to bad rubish
U have said it all,,how many world leaders have come here to see us?
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by leksbore(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
pls wats happening to osinbajo? nothing? he's been off the news lately
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by Obamina(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
This ur travel sef don dey tire Me ooooo. Na travel u travel wen niggas tey takeover u b4 ooooo #safejourney
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by ngmgeek(m): 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
MicTayor:
I begin to wonder if some of you reason with your Anus? What's the role of a president in a country? Sit and watch the country collapse?. Pls learn governance before you open your stinking mouth to talk. All these conferences are aimed, most of the times, at bringing direct investment into the country. No country is self sufficient.

You are actually one of those who reason with their anus, and you may be doing more than that. An effective president stays home to fix monumental problems facing his country and not traveling around. So shut your pine hole if you don't have anything serious to opine, ok. There is also a reason why a president has a deputy and his ministers, low life! Unless Buhari has issues that has to do with trust, he should let his minsters and aides do some of the travels. How are we doing with the lecture, dullard? You know about stinking mouth because all members of your family have stinking mouths and anus cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by Kennitrust(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
b4 u know it our Treasury don dry for traveling!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:08am On Feb 04, 2016
Parley wetin happen nah?! dis man too dey travel joor
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by gary400(m): 12:11am On Feb 04, 2016
phemmyutd:

Is he there for his personal business or National business ? Think b4 you comment
sidown dere ey talk rubbish till this man go sell us finish....
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by HARDDON: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2016
phemmyutd:

Is he there for his personal business or National business ? Think b4 you comment

What has come out of al these touring?

Buhari cudnt head a local govt of goats let alone be president of 170mils!

Was touring part of his manifesto?
What is his economic blueprint?
Where r d improvements he promised?
It's almost a year, yet not a single block laid, not a single muscle moved, not a single purpose accomplished.

Country is on auto mode, How I miss Gej so
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by gary400(m): 12:18am On Feb 04, 2016
The last visit from outside the country was bill Clinton an hillary clinton....fashola also brought ferdinand...all through obama tenure he never steps his foot in our country and na Nigerians dey follow USA election pass...I don't know what dis man is looking for...all em ministers dey, honourables dey...none f dem fit travel...na only am....naija can meddle in other pplz biz...
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by toshmann(m): 12:21am On Feb 04, 2016
Syria Conference!!! shocked shocked shocked

Syria Conference! lipsrsealed

This man must be one huge Joke angry
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by gary400(m): 12:21am On Feb 04, 2016
HARDDON:

What has come out of al these touring?

Buhari cudnt head a local govt of goats let alone be president of 170mils!

Was touring part of his manifesto?
What is his economic blueprint?
Where r d improvements he promised?
It's almost a year, yet not a single block laid, not a single muscle moved, not a single purpose accomplished.

Country is on auto mode, How I miss Gej so
money no flow,dollars dey rise, rain sef no gree fall...harmattan dey fluntuate,salary dey tay to come at d end f. Month,club no dey full again...m
Guys no dey turn up....naija in auto pilot o....
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by HARDDON: 12:24am On Feb 04, 2016
Retributionn:
God bless the General

Sorting out which mess? Gej Economy n what u have now, which is worse off? U see some1 without any economic acumen nose diving d country after 8 months yet u still having a hard-on about Gej?
Dude Puleez, wake from yr Apc infested hypnosis
So he can only focus when air borne Huh?
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by truthspeaks: 12:25am On Feb 04, 2016
Rili? Dis is ur argument?
damton:

Don't you think there is a correlation between Nigerian Syria to some extent.
Don't forget that both countries are locked in a longstanding arms conflict.

And at such it provides a veritable platform for Nigeria to lay her case equally to the international community for the strategic support and partnership she needs, as regards to taming violent extremism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:53am On Feb 04, 2016
Demmocrats:
My Sai Buhari, the man anointed by the Almighty to resolve a very difficult and harsh economy.

A man that cares more for the poor in this country.

A man man that will sacrifice all to make sure justice is achieved.

A true leader in a very difficult times

My Sai Buhari

Some people self, talking of point just to hit front page,not your fault shaa ,I blame Jonathan grin
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:05am On Feb 04, 2016
activelyA:
What is the meaning of all this travellings
This man should come and pay allawee sad angry angry sad
It isn't Fair oo

Traveling is part of education, according to my father. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bala Bantex: Former Kaduna Deputy Governor Dies At 64 / Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai / Japa: FG Expresses Concern Over Increasing Emigration Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.