Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) (23669 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) / Wives Of APC Governors At National Women Conference (photos) / Desmond Elliot & Lagos House Of Assembly Members At US Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 04, 2016
ngmgeek:

You are actually one of those who reason with their anus, and you may be doing more than that. An effective president stays home to fix monumental problems facing his country and not traveling around. So shut your pine hole if you don't have anything serious to opine, ok. There is also a reason why a president has a deputy and his ministers, low life! Unless Buhari has issues that has to do with trust, he should let his minsters and aides do some of the travels. How are we doing with the lecture, dullard? You know about stinking mouth because all members of your family have stinking mouths and anus cheesy
am not surprise at your level of thinking. All you guys think the same way. When you see one flat head chukwuma just know what can come out of their mouth. Get out. I don't have words with you.
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by ngmgeek(m): 3:24am On Feb 04, 2016
MicTayor:
am not surprise at your level of thinking. All you guys think the same way. When you see one flat head chukwuma just know what can come out of their mouth. Get out. I don't have words with you.

Let's see. You just finished checking your stinking behind because of what I told you and you also took time to brush you dirty mouth, right? Why would you be surprised at my level of thinking because I obviously made more sense than a filthy mouth moronic egghead like you. I noticed that it also took you so much time to respond, do you need more airtime minutes? You don't have words for me now, keep quiet and don't make silly comment on issues you know nothing about. Anu Mpama!
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by justmenoni: 3:33am On Feb 04, 2016
Sorry bro and isn't that 50 pounds close to 20k naira already?

quote author=salvatore007 post=42594493]daily withdrawal limit of 50pounds, and he's travelling up and down, well done sir angry

lemme go and make noodles cause thats all i can buy..... Students just dey suffer anyhow here....

I still thank God they didnt block my card sha....[/quote]
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by egoldman(m): 6:07am On Feb 04, 2016
How exactly does the syrian conflict concern Nigeria ? Why do we need our president in that talk in the name of God ?
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 04, 2016
ngmgeek:

Let's see. You just finished checking your stinking behind because of what I told you and you also took time to brush you dirty mouth, right? Why would you be surprised at my level of thinking because I obviously made more sense than a filthy mouth moronic egghead like you. I noticed that it also took you so much time to respond, do you need more airtime minutes? You don't have words for me now, keep quiet and don't make silly comment on issues you know nothing about. Anu Mpama!
you call all these abuse intelligent words.? You are mad.
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by 234king: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2016
That is around 14k

justmenoni:
Sorry bro and isn't that 50 pounds close to 20k naira already?

quote author=salvatore007 post=42594493]daily withdrawal limit of 50pounds, and he's travelling up and down, well done sir angry

lemme go and make noodles cause thats all i can buy..... Students just dey suffer anyhow here....

I still thank God they didnt block my card sha....
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by tooman: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2016
phemmyutd:

Is he there for his personal business or National business ? Think b4 you comment
bless you bless your comment
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by luvprince4real(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2016
Bubu when next ar u visiting nigeria?
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by ngmgeek(m): 8:05am On Feb 04, 2016
MicTayor:
you call all these abuse intelligent words.? You are mad.

They are meant for thugs like you and your family. Have you done that dna yet? I may be mad but who is the son of a thousand fathers? You cheesy
Next time put your tail where it belongs and do go opening your dirty mouth to vomit rubbish, mud faka!
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by tolexy007(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2016
phemmyutd:

Is he there for his personal business or National business ? Think b4 you comment
how can Syria issue boom Nigeria economy?
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by Macwytt(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2016
phemmyutd:

Nigeria doesn't have any business with Syrian talk.
Are we US or Russia? What can we contribute to the conflict in Syria? He should get his as* back here nd you shut d f up.
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by ubah84(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2016
mek dis man come back come pay me my salary abeg. today is 35th January
Re: Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) by justmenoni: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
That your rate good ooo

quote author=234king post=42602924]That is around 14k

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Reacts To Surulere Plaza Fire, Prays For Victims (Photos) / Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers / Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.