Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections (46337 Views)

Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) / Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles / BREAKING NEWS! Supreme Court Upholds Udom Emmanuel's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by regal121(m): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
Umana should go to a near by transformer and hang himself there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by 1Nairaboy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kia! all this fppl I'll nt congratulate them..d Judiciary is kwaruption EFCC.. walahi!! I'll soon probe them

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by betterABIAstate: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
The court that gave victory to ikpeazu is a a yeye court, we will be Here see more substandard roads all over abia state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by CyberWolf: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
dearsly:
The she-male Zombie right now
bro you wicked oo grin grin na NgeneUkwenu be that? cheesy ... Really sucks to be APC zombie since last week.. This one na double wahala for Omenka's dead body grin

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Curvinus(m): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
I can relate with what the supreme court is trying to achieve with these rulings. It is that Power should reside with the people and not with the courts.

Again, having the judiciary involved too deeply in election matters could scandalize their image in the event they get it wrong - a situation that could massively erode their credibility.

Its time people realized that becoming a governor or assuming any other position of responsibility and accountability is not a do or die.

When the people decide, we must learn to cogratulate the winner and return back to the trenches.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by metorichmond(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
This country eh, Looooooool. I d wait 4 my babe call since 7am uptil now I neva see flash let alone call n ds na 11pm. Insincerity everywhere in d country!

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Am not surprised about the outcome when elections are held in their coven. I only pity Nigerians that fight tooth and nail for these politicians. Am expecting to see some heart break and frustration from the zombies group just as the wailing camp will be dancing . waiting for Taraba outcome

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by TippyTop(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
[s]
lordizak:

Are you sane? You should be applauding APC. Any contestant have the right to appeal, but the freedom of the judiciary is for once, seen to prevail,
[/s]

You're sane yet can't see the manipulation going on in our judiciary, it's glaring to most discernible people.

Thank God for the Supreme Court, a dangerous precedent was being set.

12 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Frankiss44(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

infact it such a shame. Thank God at least FGN wouldn't waste another money to conduct another election

Yeah.. It would have been a waste of funds because pdp will still clean those states in question even wwith Sai Baba as returning officer

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Meringe(m): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ponponkon:
Yes he won in your kitchen. Carry chop
Honesty is a virtue.

Injustice to one is injustice to all.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by ideology(m): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
God am grateful, thanks so much…

cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by ekpesa(m): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
pdp winning at the supreme court and APC wining in supreme lies.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by EYOUYO: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
congratulations to udom is right . from all of us at Stone-Nig.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by babydioku(f): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Congratulations pdp

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by spencekat(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Meringe:
Injustice in Abia case. Otti won the election. Even Ikpeazu knows that.
Speechless.A rape of justice.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Maybe cus the judge knew what INEC went through in Bayelsa so they better stick to th rules just imagine if the election were nullified then e go take INEC almost a year wasting time declaring elections incloclusive...After declaring the the winner the other person will head to court

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
nzeobi:
This supreme Court do turn father Xmas for these governors.
Anyway congrats udom emmanuel

I tell you
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Frankiss44:

Yeah.. It would have been a waste of funds because pdp will still clean those states in question even wwith Sai Baba as returning officer
hahaaaaaaaa
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by regal121(m): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Umana should go to a near by transformer and hang himself there.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
ekpesa:
pdp winning at the supreme court and APC wining in supreme lies.

Tell them ooooooo
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Truckpusher(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
When NgeneUkwenu heard the Supreme Court verdict on Akwa Ibom state he must have lost his pampers. grin

13 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Akaujaa(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Imagine if the APC had won this case using the federal might, people would have rained curses on Buhari and APC, accusing them of stampeding the opposition. Now, what baffles me is that people are still cursing Buhari and APC, even though the judgement favoured their party candidate. What do people really want or do they think that the APC-led government is weak and so cannot dictate or manipulate the supreme court? I think Buhari means well for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by sarutobie(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
the pdp is staging a comeback. A better and more focused party, now that the political prostitutes have all jumped ship to Apc..

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Frankiss44(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Power to the people.. Let APC keep winning on social media

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by ajepako(f): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
collins2good:
I still cant understand why SS and SE keep suffering and smiling.

I guess Osun and Edo states are flowing with milk and honey....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Krayzeejhay(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
See Gunshots here in Ewet housing!!...UDOM ma man!!....Anietie Ekah still d special adviser!...My popsi 4 Life!

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Super101: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Umana should take the case to his village council or customary court of appeal grin grin

Udom is right

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by just4fun(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
I am so happy for Ikpeazu. That man is ready to work. Abians shud give him a chance. D irreversible has bin reversed.

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Truckpusher(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by nwadiuko1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
ollyson2016:
Dats victory for democracy in akwaibom state bt dat of abia state is de robbery of pples mandate
o boy swerve jare......who knows you?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Frank3n2(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Supreme court just dey fall APC hand grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Montaque(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
lordizak:

Are you sane? You should be applauding APC. Any contestant have the right to appeal, but the freedom of the judiciary is for once, seen to prevail,

For once? are you a stranger in Israel?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Are Not Useless – Nigerian Army Replies The Economist / The Ikeja Police College Building Collapse (Graphic Photos) / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.