Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

I’d Like To Share An Interesting Message From A Muslim Friend In Sianapore. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’d Like To Share An Interesting Message From A Muslim Friend In Sianapore. (674 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Can Anyone Share An Experience Or Encouter With An Akudaya? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’d Like To Share An Interesting Message From A Muslim Friend In Sianapore. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
I want to thank well-meaning non-Muslims who, in the wake of these attacks, have emphasised that they have been carried out by a small, twisted minority. A terrorist’s goal is to sow hatred and discord, and by not giving in, you are defeating their plans.

But I want to say that as a Muslim, I wish that we weren’t so quick to emphasise that this has nothing to do with us. While I personally have never killed anyone and none of my friends and family have ever resorted to violence, radicalism has everything to do with Islam. And the failure to address that out of a well-intentioned commitment to tolerance is making the problem worse.

ISIS is a Muslim organisation, and it is an Islamic problem. Let me say it again to be perfectly clear. ISIS is a Muslim organisation, and they are a cancer at the heart of Islam. And the problem will not go away until Muslims confront that.

ISIS attackers scream ‘Allah hu’akbar’ during their attacks.
ISIS recruits cite Qur’anic verses as justification for the rape and enslavement of women.
ISIS soldiers kill archaeologists, gay men and women, and people who refuse to convert to Islam because they are blasphemers.

There are no Christians in ISIS. There are no Buddhists, Jews, Pagans, Taoists, Houngans, Catholics, Wiccans, Hindus or even Scientologists in ISIS. ISIS is a Muslim organisation and they kill in the name of Islam.

So don’t say that ISIS aren’t ‘true Muslims’ or that they are ‘not really Muslims’. Like any large organisation, ISIS exists in a spectrum. You have the aimless, restless teenager who never amounted to anything in his life and traveled to Syria because he can’t find a job and doesn’t know if the Qur’an is to be read from left to right or right to left. But you also have pious professionals, businessmen, and academics who read their Qur’an cover to cover, pray every day, were seduced into radicalism, and truly believe that the Islamic State’s goal of conquest is a noble one. The so-called ‘Caliph’ Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi has a doctorate in Islamic studies.

So if you feel that Muslims are being oppressed or killed in Muslim countries, I expect you to also be just as outraged by ISIS. Because they have killed more Muslims in Iraq, Syria and Jordan than the entire US army. They have done more damage to the name and reputation of Islam than any Western nation. ISIS is Islam’s biggest enemy, not the US, n ot Israel or France or Germany or the Russians.

We have to own the......

Continue reading:

http://ourtimeiscome.com/2016/02/03/id-like-to-share-an-candid-and-interesting-message-from-a-muslim-friend-in-singapore/

Re: I’d Like To Share An Interesting Message From A Muslim Friend In Sianapore. by Annunaki(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2016
Wrong conclusion, isis is not the problem. Islam is the problem, isis is a mere manifestation of the problem. If you eliminate isis today other islamic terror organisations will rise. The solution is to expose islam for the false religion it is so muslims will start renouncing islam and the terrorists won't be able to recruit anymore.
Re: I’d Like To Share An Interesting Message From A Muslim Friend In Sianapore. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Isis , bozo haram , Al shabab , Christian cannibals in central african republic, North Korean regime , ALL EVIL.

(1) (Reply)

Appointments:wordly Prophets Of Baal In Redeem Church. / How True Is This Picture? / Pope Francis Pictured Washing The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.