Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

‘Oritsefemi Is Ungrateful’ And He Is After My Family’s Life – Danku’s Mum Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Oritsefemi Is Ungrateful’ And He Is After My Family’s Life – Danku’s Mum Says (1028 Views)

Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" / Danku Strips Unclad Over Messy Controversial Debt And Prostitution Scandal / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Oritsefemi Is Ungrateful’ And He Is After My Family’s Life – Danku’s Mum Says by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 04, 2016
Some weeks back, the internet went agog with the news of singer, Oritsefemi and ex-manager, engaging in a media war over the ownership of MSG Gang, a label Oritsefemi is claiming he owns.

Oritsefemi, just last week, weighed in the controversy saying he would lock Danku and his mom behind bars, stating clearly that he gave Danku’s mom 1milion naira for business.

Well today, an online source have spoken with Danku’s mom, after Danku himself refused to say anything.

Mrs Funmilayo Adepitan said Oritsefemi is a liar.

Read her interview below:

Mo fe pariwo fun gbogbo omo Nigeria
ko gba wa lowo Oritsefemi o, ofe pawa
o (I want to appeal to all Nigerians to
save us from Oritsefemi because he
wants to kill us).

My brother, God will bless you, I really
don’t have much to say, but
I remember when my son brought him
to me and told me about him, the first
day I saw him, my mind told me to tell
my son to be careful. Oritsefemi is
ungrateful, because my son was the
one that helped him get the Avatar
deal.

I remember clearly back then, Danku
wanted to take my last son, Oluwaseun
to meet the Avatar man in Abuja but I
kicked against it because he was in
final year in school, I didn’t want him
to be distracted so I told him to take
Oritsefemi and I was the one that gave
them N10,000 to buy the clothes
Oritsefemi wore to meet the man in
Abuja, I never knew I shouldn’t have
helped him.

Mrs Funmilayo also spoke about Oritsefemi’s claim of gibing her 1million Naira.

I have been doing my sand business
since 2008, I only met Oritsefemi in
2014 so how can he say that. When
they showed me his interview on
paper last week, I was almost crying
because this Oritsefemi boy is
ungrateful when he wanted to rent a
house for his mother around Magbon
in Badagry, he came to meet me to
help him saying it was packaging, that
her current residence in Kiri-kiri is
not befitting, I gave them over
#300,000 cash.

There was another time Danku brought
him to me when they wanted to shoot
the video for Sexy Ladies with Davido,
I gave him N1.2m cash till date he’s
not returned the money. I am a
landlady with two houses in Lagos so
he can’t even compare me with his
mum.

All these things he’s saying is a lie, I
can say it in front of him and he can’t
deny it. My mother died on April 12
and we buried her on May 30, but I
almost cancelled the burial because my
son had just left Oritsefemi’s house on
May 16 and he fell terribly ill. Thank
God for his life today, since then
Oritsefemi has been threatening us,
that’s why am shouting out now so
Nigerians will know the type of person
he is.

Madam Funmilayo concluded the interview saying:

I even gave him a nickname
Oritsefemi Mr Packaging because
anytime they come to meet me to
collect money they’ll say it’s for
packaging, I just want him to leave me
and my son alone.

As at the time of reporting this news, Oritsefemi is yet to comment on these new revelations.

cc lalasticlala seun ishilove

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/oritsefemi-is-ungrateful-and-he-is.html?m=1

Re: ‘Oritsefemi Is Ungrateful’ And He Is After My Family’s Life – Danku’s Mum Says by axortedbabe(f): 6:04am On Feb 04, 2016
Mr packaging ke
Re: ‘Oritsefemi Is Ungrateful’ And He Is After My Family’s Life – Danku’s Mum Says by eposho: 6:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Which danku is this ohh? Is it baba imole or an imposter?
Ijile Pam Pam ?
Re: ‘Oritsefemi Is Ungrateful’ And He Is After My Family’s Life – Danku’s Mum Says by funkymoore: 6:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Oritsefemi u guys really don't this rubbish now.
Re: ‘Oritsefemi Is Ungrateful’ And He Is After My Family’s Life – Danku’s Mum Says by youngberry001(m): 6:12am On Feb 04, 2016
ok
Re: ‘Oritsefemi Is Ungrateful’ And He Is After My Family’s Life – Danku’s Mum Says by pretydiva(f): 6:35am On Feb 04, 2016
Some of these celebrities nor get shame 4 body at all. Biting d fingers dat fed them. Well dats their cup of garri tho

1 Like

Re: ‘Oritsefemi Is Ungrateful’ And He Is After My Family’s Life – Danku’s Mum Says by Nobally: 6:35am On Feb 04, 2016
Everyone wants to be relevant in the mediaa this days washing all their linen in public...very soon all this brails will start affecting their endorsement maybe then they will grow small sense

1 Like

Re: ‘Oritsefemi Is Ungrateful’ And He Is After My Family’s Life – Danku’s Mum Says by skup008(m): 6:36am On Feb 04, 2016
Their probs
Re: ‘Oritsefemi Is Ungrateful’ And He Is After My Family’s Life – Danku’s Mum Says by enoch273: 6:38am On Feb 04, 2016
This is all an act to remain in the spot light, no be today then begin dey use us act movies.
Re: ‘Oritsefemi Is Ungrateful’ And He Is After My Family’s Life – Danku’s Mum Says by Ginaz(f): 6:46am On Feb 04, 2016
This woman is talking too much, did they asked you about his nick name ''Mr packaging?''. All I read here didn't make any sense except to slander his name. Pls o, have you owned a Yoruba woman's money and you didn't pay her, and she let you go till you pay? shocked shocked

If she no call sango, god of iron 4 ur head and wahala you then you are not safe. You borrowed someone money which he didn't pay, he came back again and you still borrow him? shocked. This woman can lie well well.

He wants to kill you and you ain't dead by now? sympathetic woman. Knowing how women can be sometimes, I ain't siding her. Instead of her to be settling this small boys as an elder she's here adding fuel and enmity between them.

**Abegi no wahala me with stupid story **
Re: ‘Oritsefemi Is Ungrateful’ And He Is After My Family’s Life – Danku’s Mum Says by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 04, 2016
eposho:
Which danku is this ohh? Is it baba imole or an imposter?
Ijile Pam Pam ?
what's the real name of the danku baba imole, you're talking about?
Re: ‘Oritsefemi Is Ungrateful’ And He Is After My Family’s Life – Danku’s Mum Says by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Nobally:
Everyone wants to be relevant in the mediaa this days washing all their linen in public...very soon all this brails will start affecting their endorsement maybe then they will grow small sense
for your mind

(1) (Reply)

''diamond In The Dirt" - If 'olajumoke The Breadseller' Doesn't Inspire You,noth / Fast Rising Director Patrick Ovoke Odjegba Spotted With Ace Comedian AY / Bonang Matheba's Stunning Outfits To The Saftas 2016 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.