Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" (29730 Views)

Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / PHOTOS: Cee C With Toolz And Yaw / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by queensera(f): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
On-Air Personality, Yaw has issued a stern warning to singer Runtown asking him to stay away from him and not come to Wazobia FM during his radio promo.

The OAP issued the warning during an Instagram live session, where he revealed that the singer has launched his own record label and is currently on radio promo.

According to him, Runtown disrespected him after he invited him for his show at Eko Hotels & Suites. He claimed the singer lodged at the Eko Hotels & Suites the same day the show took place, after telling him earlier that he won't be in the country.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW_qF1DCkc4

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/runtown-is-ungrateful-i-dont-want-to-see-him-oap-yaw-says-video/

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by purpledove(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Wow
I think dis Runtown tho talented Buh ungrateful and bites d hands that fed him

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by GistMeMore: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Wat
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
Runtown, you are heading for doom!

36 Likes

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mtschew...Kinteni

1 Like

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Tamarapetty(f): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Diswan still dey sing?

1 Like

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Auladimeji2: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
angry undecided Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

23 Likes

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Ochiboy11: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Ochiboy11: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
queensera:
On-Air Personality, Yaw has issued a stern warning to singer Runtown asking him to stay away from him and not come to Wazobia FM during his radio promo.

The OAP issued the warning during an Instagram live session, where he revealed that the singer has launched his own record label and is currently on radio promo.

According to him, Runtown disrespected him after he invited him for his show at Eko Hotels & Suites. He claimed the singer lodged at the Eko Hotels & Suites the same day the show took place, after telling him earlier that he won't be in the country.

Watch Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/runtown-is-ungrateful-i-dont-want-to-see-him-oap-yaw-says-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Please modify with the video link. Please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW_qF1DCkc4
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by bamasite(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
We have heard....next
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by NinaArsenal(f): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Your business not mine.

7 Likes

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by SarkinYarki: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
How will they respect you when you don't respect yourself

7 Likes

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Gangster1ms: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Runtown and wahala be like 5 & 6 sad

23 Likes

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by RexTramadol1: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Who is rundown again?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by LumexALevel: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nawa oooooo
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by footballflaver: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
seen

NEXT!!!
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by coluka: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Yaw Yaw Yaw, you should have settled the matter with him instead of bringing it to social media

19 Likes

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by daven: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nothing will happen. Did Yaw sign agreement with him for the said show? Was any advance paid? Abi he was using his status as OAP to 'invite' artistes without payment? Abeg Yaw should chill out.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
I hate lies lol
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
Whether grateful or ungrateful, Runtown Don blow Yaw!!

Deal with it

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by YouareaBITCH(f): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
So u mean if the management of WaZoBia FM decides to invite runtown on ur show in their own radio station WaZoBia, u will say no Is like something is doing u. Know ur place sir and stop making empty threats.

35 Likes

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Pavore9: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
daven:
Nothing will happen. Did Yaw sign agreement with him for the said show? Was any advance paid? Abi he was using his status as OAP to 'invite' artistes without payment? Abeg Yaw should chill out.

Social credit is important in life, scratch my back when it itches and I will in return when needed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by jaxxy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Well, well, Is that so?
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Indomie001: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Is okay , pls check my sig...thank you.
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by ibori1(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2018

r u respectful?don't make me talk

mtchwwqwww

1 Like

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by lmm4real: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
purpledove:
Wow
I think dis Runtown tho talented Buh ungrateful and bites d hands that fed him

Him no say him they feed runtown na, beside its not like wazobia FM is the only radio station in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by isax(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
wait lemme tell bubu

1 Like

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Town ko, village nii
I CARE NOT!!!
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by jameschang: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
Is yawn the owner of wazobia fm...mumu...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teebillz Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo / Zino Ugboma, Bovi‘s Brother, Robbed, Car Gone / "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.