Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Best States To Serve Check Out! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Best States To Serve Check Out! (871 Views)

What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? / 10 Best States To Serve As A Corper In NYSC Nigeria / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best States To Serve Check Out! by winta2007(m): 7:26am On Feb 04, 2016
Please guys I need ur suggestions.

I have being thinking of the best states to fill in NYSC regstratn, it is important to me because I work online as a freelancer and light matters to me Most. My job is even more important to me than NYSC because I earn the Allawee 3times monthly. My thought Akwa Ibom,Ibadan no oda one yet. I schld in Enugu and dnt want 2 serve here even thou light is 24hrs here.
Re: The Best States To Serve Check Out! by lordthree(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2016
There's a thread for this, just go to the NYSC section, read the pros and cons of different states

(1) (Reply)

Weep For The Nigerian Youth / Skill Acquisition In NYSC Camps / NYSC Camp Oyo State NCCF Building Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.