Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Corruption Trials A Waste Of Time And Resources. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Trials A Waste Of Time And Resources. (767 Views)

Reasons To Prove Goodluck Jonathan’s Administration Was A Waste – APC / New Year: Buhari Urges Judiciary To Speed Up Corruption Trials / Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption Trials A Waste Of Time And Resources. by ashjay001(m): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2016
What is d essence of conducting trials, when it is likely d supreme court is going to acquit and absolve them of any wrongdoing based on subjective technicalities??!

The Change is being derailed. Corruption is winning d fight.

I've had a sad heart since those judgements started getting pronounced, can't seem to loose it. Where is d assurance of justice without fear or favour?

CRIME DOES PAY!
Re: Corruption Trials A Waste Of Time And Resources. by divinehand2003(m): 7:47am On Feb 04, 2016
That's Nigeria for you. The Judiciary wants to be recognized in the scheme of things in Nigeria.
Re: Corruption Trials A Waste Of Time And Resources. by Kanwuliajeje: 7:51am On Feb 04, 2016
Just to show you how 'archaic' Buhari's mind works.
While he is busy LOOTING. . . kwarrapshun trials point the radar away from his clandestine activities with his 'drug-baron' sponsors.
Even as the old goat flies from continent to continent! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corruption Trials A Waste Of Time And Resources. by jaybee3(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Kanwuliajeje:
Just to show you how 'archaic' Buhari's mind works.
While he is busy LOOTING. . . kwarrapshun trials point the radar away from his clandestine activities with his 'drug-baron' sponsors.
Even as the old goat flies from continent to continent! cheesy

Dem talk say dey don release Ibori, na true my sista?

1 Like

Re: Corruption Trials A Waste Of Time And Resources. by Kanwuliajeje: 7:59am On Feb 04, 2016
jaybee3:

I nefa get the 'memo' o! wink
Ogharra is ready for the PARTY OF THE MILLENNIUM!!!
My aso-ebi is ready!!!

I must go and welcome him!!!! cool

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyAI5I__nII
Re: Corruption Trials A Waste Of Time And Resources. by jaybee3(m): 8:05am On Feb 04, 2016
Be like say we go wait small sha cos the association of whitches and wizards don trigger his re-arrest so tey british govt wan squeeze him balls until he vomits all the alleged embezzled money

I no go mind follow you go oghara sha tongue
Re: Corruption Trials A Waste Of Time And Resources. by ashjay001(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2016
jaybee3:

Released and re-arrested. Think he supposed to appear in court in June for new charges. Should get bailed.
Re: Corruption Trials A Waste Of Time And Resources. by sdindan: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2016
ashjay001:
What is d essence of conducting trials, when it is likely d supreme court is going to acquit and absolve them of any wrongdoing based on subjective technicalities??!

The Change is being derailed. Corruption is winning d fight.

I've had a sad heart since those judgements started getting pronounced, can't seem to loose it. Where is d assurance of justice without fear or favour?

CRIME DOES PAY!
Take heart bro.
God is ur strength.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Trials A Waste Of Time And Resources. by ashjay001(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2016
sdindan:
Take heart bro. God is ur strength.
U really do feel me. Terrible state of affairs.
Re: Corruption Trials A Waste Of Time And Resources. by sdindan: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2016
ashjay001:

U really do feel me. Terrible state of affairs.
yah! em pain me wella. is good to wail ok. Omojuwa ur bros have joined the wailers club so sort for the form and join them for the betterment of this country. God is ur strength.
Re: Corruption Trials A Waste Of Time And Resources. by ashjay001(m): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2016
jaybee3:
Be like say we go wait small sha cos the association of whitches and wizards don trigger his re-arrest so tey british govt wan squeeze him balls until he vomits all the alleged embezzled money

I no go mind follow you go oghara sha tongue

Go Oghara go celebrate jailbird?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Mass Service Held At The Residence Of Senator David Mark / IN DEFENSE OF APC(an Era Of Change) / See What Senator Bassey Albert Did That Made Nigerians Attack Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.