Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Biz Can I Do With 200k Pls I Need Ur Advice.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Biz Can I Do With 200k Pls I Need Ur Advice.. (660 Views)

Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k / What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Biz Can I Do With 200k Pls I Need Ur Advice.. by mysyto(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2016
Pls help surgest a biz I can go into..
Cc.. Lalasticala
Re: What Biz Can I Do With 200k Pls I Need Ur Advice.. by fiftynaira(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2016
Poultry
Fish pond
Recharge card printing
Buying/selling of OK shoes
Re: What Biz Can I Do With 200k Pls I Need Ur Advice.. by mysyto(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2016
fiftynaira:
Poultry Fish pond Recharge card printing Buying/selling of OK shoes
Thanks alot bro...
Re: What Biz Can I Do With 200k Pls I Need Ur Advice.. by lynnfeb(f): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2016
I am also iinterested in this thread. Please can you throw more light on how to go about the biz with the fund stated and also the profitability

]Poultry
Fish pond
Recharge card printing
Buying/selling of OK shoes [/quote]
Re: What Biz Can I Do With 200k Pls I Need Ur Advice.. by donpy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
start up something, anything that can give you residual passive income. Residual passive income is the income that keeps coming when the effort in producing it have stopped. There are many vehicles that can give you residual passive income nd thats what i'll advice u go passionate about.
Vehicles of Residual Passive Income
1. Real estate- Even if takes 6years for you to build a structure, as long as its completed people would keep renting it nd ur income keeps coming even when the effort has stopped long ago.
2. Online betting platforms nau give residual income- E.g. Did u know that as long as you place a bet on nairabet, weda u loose or win, the owner of the nairabet makes commissions, all he needs u to do is just to place a bet. So even if it took him 10years to own nd setup the platform, now he has residual passive income, of recent he just signed in Phyno as an ambassador.
3. Forex trading platforms- Back them people claim to make money in Forex trading but in reality here in Nigeria they whre making money teaching people how to trade forex. The trend went on and they added up gold trading, oil nd etc...now the trend is on owning a platform where pple can sign up and place trades, as long as u sign up and use the platform (Broker) nd u place a trade, regardless of whats it turns out to be, profit or loss, d owner of the platform gets commissions.
4. Multi level Marketing- Network marketing in Nigeria is drowned beyond the limits, the sense of understanding of the industry by a large population is below 7%, many never evn understnd the model of the the business, The trust mechanism for anything regarding to networking business, or chain marketing, convincing people etc.. is very slim.
5. Online awareness- eg. jumai, konga etc...who never need to own a shop but just create a platform of awareness for other peoples products,
To find out what you can start up wit the least capital, and indefinite earning potential, contact Mr Paul on whatsapp on 09093200039

(1) (Reply)

Unisex Saloon Equipment's At Give Away Prices / How To Become A Beauty Therapist / Help On How To Receive Money From Philllipines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.