Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice (1120 Views)

With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily / Business I Can Start With #200k / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by Keulere29: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2017
am a serving corper in oyo state ibadan precisely and i av close to 200k wit me.pls wat can i do wit dis money dat wl be fetching me at least 3ķ per day or wat can i be bringing from north to south west for sale and vice versa

pls am nt interested in any of online business or bet stuffs cos am a practicn muslim and am nt in a hurry to be rich.watsapp no 08068278621
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by charleff512(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Do Feasibility Studies Of What Is Marketable In Ur Environment.Also Make Sure It Is A Business You Will Have Time To Monitor.Else Invest In Treasury Bills Till U Conclude Ur Nysc
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by ashlyfab78(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Give it to the poor and see how abundantly you will be blessed!!!! Lol

Anyway if you are interested in buying and selling yam it's cheaper hear in Benue.. Am also a Corper serving presently in Benue
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by laborious(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2017
You can send it to my acct..#nayokeideyyokeo
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by braindee(m): 12:13am On Sep 26, 2017
ashlyfab78:
Give it to the poor and see how abundantly you will be blessed!!!! Lol

Anyway if you are interested in buying and selling yam it's cheaper hear in Benue.. Am also a Corper serving presently in Benue

Can I have your WhatsApp? Mine is 08165771760
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by ashlyfab78(m): 12:20am On Sep 26, 2017
braindee:

Can I have your [quote author=braindee post=60832646]

Can I have your WhatsApp? Mine is 08165771760

I ll add you bro.....
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by Keulere29: 12:26am On Sep 26, 2017
my watsapp no 08068278621
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by Touchey: 1:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Buy iPhone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by joy2000: 2:18am On Sep 26, 2017
someone has said it all. simply do a feasibility study of what is marketable in your area. or get a copy of of a compiled manual called 21 secret manual and study manual 2 to even see 40 offline businesses you can do without any investment and make you a millionaire in short time.
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by COUNSELME: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Dear poster, what is your passion? what do you like doing the most? with 200k you can achieve a lot..you can go into buying and selling you could start small scale business when you make profit from your goods,you could use it to establish your business...you c youan also visit our page on instagram,facebook,linkedin@conselme you can also chat us at counselme.ng or call us on 092749494
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by TRADELYN: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2017
Don't let the fund be idle.
You may invest it on other people's business till you decide on what business to go into like stocks, profitable private businesses (you may later stick with the business by setting up yours), etc.

It is better to invest in at least two things rather than putting all the money into a basket.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by Sard(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
While I understand your stance on betting, you don't seem to justify your reasons for avoiding online stuffs. Does Islam prohibit making money online legitimately?
That 200k seems a bit small, but you can look around you ro see the things that are lacking in your area and supply them.
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by seoxpert(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Talk Talk Talk..............................No one really has a clue, lol.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by Keulere29: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
tradelyn who can i partner wit cos scammers ar everywhr
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by TRADELYN: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Keulere29:
You need a guide. Simple!
Or keep investing in other people's business until you are convinced on what to do.
For example, crayfish business is more than enough for this if you do your home work well.

Making money these days is beyond javing a passion for the business idea. Quote me anywhere.
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by Kenerd: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
How about a car wash business.... IDK but I think you should be able to do borehole+ buy necessary equipment... Those guys make money too and it doesn't even require your presence all the time.... you can just establish and collect daily.....
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by Kingstel(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Does anyone know where to easily access soft loan of between #200k and #500k needed under three months (100 days) in Abuja for business expansion? Tell me your interest and other T&C.
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by Sobandemojisola: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:
««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.
««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCHand Custard powder.
««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:

::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals

::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products

::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)

::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, BARCODE etc)

::: Setting up a factory.

::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center
Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-eleven-60
email:omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by TRADELYN: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2017
Keulere29:
Hi,

Have you got something to invest your idle funds?
If no, let's discuss. tongue
Re: What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice by Epemaya: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Contact me on ehis938@yahoo.com for an ideal.

(1) (Reply)

FREEE MODEMS UNLOCK CODES / I Wanna Buy A Manual Sewing Machine....... / Get Grammarly Premium Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.