Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Possibility To Accessing The Throne Of Mercy Through Grace? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Possibility To Accessing The Throne Of Mercy Through Grace? (1003 Views)

Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? / Journey To The Throne Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possibility To Accessing The Throne Of Mercy Through Grace? by Hiyeps(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2016
What is Grace when you can't access the throne of Mercy?
A Grace will be amounted to a disgrace when a believer misuse it. Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Grace is an unmerited favor. It's a gift to a person who does not worth the gift but want it(consciously or unconsciously). Grace is Free and undeserved favour, especially of God. Unmerited divine assistance given to humans for their *regeneration* or *sanctification*.
The Grace of God is far beyond man's expectations for his life but can only be accessed through one way which is the mercy of God. Note that you can't find Grace, if you can't access the throne of Mercy. Grace and mercy is a two way thing. When the gift of God(unmerited Favour) is being *received* by man,it's called *Grace* but when the gift of God is *given* to man,it's called *Mercy*.
The Giving side scriptures
Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. Imagine you are in possession of a gift called Mercy that want to give out, it's your choice to make on deciding who you will give. Now the only way a person can get such gift is if he/she comes to you in faith and in boldness to have it. The choice you make in giving that person rather than reserving it for another person is called Mercy. So therefore the person receiving your mercy has found grace in your sight. Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to *his mercy* he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; this verse want us to know that Mercy is not as a result of our work of righteousness but by God choice through regeneration (born again) and renewing of holy ghost (renewing of the mind).
Luke 18:39 And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me. What will make us to have access to the throne of Mercy is for us to empty ourselves in the presences of our Creator and cry aloud abba father. God is looking for someone who want his Mercy and not someone who thinks of accessing the throne through the work of righteousness. Mercy goes this way; you might think you worth it and not want it and you might think you want it and not worth it. Remember it was the mercy of God that left King Saul that located king David in the wilderness. As Saul was busy seeking for this Mercy of God, David was receiving this Same Mercy of God called grace. 1Samuel 16:1 And the Lord said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons. Note this when the Mercy of God leaves you, it will result to disgrace- 1 Samuel 15.

The receiving side scriptures:

Genesis 19:19 Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:.this verse is talking a servant who had find and received Grace from his master by the emphasis on his Mercy. The word "*magnify*" in the verse above means to place more importance on something(Mercy) or to intensify and enlarge something(Mercy). God has place more importance on his Mercy and enlarge it to everyone( both believers and unbelievers). Most want grace but we don't understand the meaning of Mercy. it's because of our lack of understanding and of knowledge, we believer perish. That is why Matthew 9:13 says *But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice*: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Mercy is meant for demonstration of his power (ability to make choices for us) upon our lives. it's left for us to demonstrate our desire for his Mercy by crying abba father. It's by faith and believe we obtain mercy; Romans 11:31 says Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
God Mercy is always for you to find purpose and direction to life while the grace of God is to find fulfilment to life purpose. You must first obtain Mercy from God; asking him to have mercy on you that you can't run this race only. When God accept to run the race with you,it's now called grace. Once you can access the throne of Mercy and obtain Mercy then you find Grace in fulfilling purpose. That is you can't find Grace outside purpose and without mercy. Grace is not partiality because the person that obtain it, has first pleaded for Mercy and obtain Mercy. Grace make everything go in ease for you. When grace is ahead of you,it remove obstacles .
write-up by Michael Aiyepada.

(1) (Reply)

US Presidential Election: TB Joshua Could Be Right Afterall- Pics / Godly Lady In America: Is There Hope For Me? / Is The Bible Plagiarized From Other Religions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.