Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

#OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) (33074 Views)

Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by CastedDude: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2016
Working for a president may be a job everyone cherishes and would probably would like to have but this is the other side of it. Guess this is the "glamorous" side of working for a top-shot. Pictured is president Buhari's personal photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo (thinking of his life) while carry his duty at the recently concluded Ogun State 40th anniversary celebration. The hardworking aide had to stay in this position at the event in order to efficiently carry out his duty.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/see-what-happened-to-pres-buharis-aide.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by Xposer: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2016
this is serious

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by highpriest4: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2016
All is welu

2 Likes

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by nikkiking(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2016
grin

Life on top, down with hope.
Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by sdindan: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2016
To be a man is not a day job. but he's still better than planty Nigerians. I wish am him self. Will be in France now with Bubu. the enjoy frm there London chai! I envy him.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by gigabyte13: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2016
The guy be like " chai, na only me waka come? But it is well even in the well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by Pheals(f): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2016
The other "oluyas stays in the back of Mr presido... And other ENIYAS" only him was in the front , wetin back people dey snap?

9 Likes

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by dainformant(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2016
choi.. dont know whether to tell u sorry or enjoy...take anyone shaa
Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by Kx: 10:37am On Feb 04, 2016
Does it not look like he is making/receiving a phone call?

3 Likes

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by CACAWA(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2016
OP don't even go there, do you know the allowance he gets for sitting like that?

It is called "sitting allowance plus hardship allowance"

Don't even ask me how much he gets for such trips, plus the respect and connections o

68 Likes

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by cutetopsey(f): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2016
cool
Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by ShakurM(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2016
Of course the picture was planned..for the amount of money he would be getting, I fit sleep dey roll for floor snap sef

19 Likes

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by kennyman2000(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2016
Thats young money sitting down and a whole lots of achievements. Some hypocrites will surely wanna kill themselve for the job, even if it meant sitting under the sun everyday.

God done bless the guy hustle already. May God bless urs too.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by Daminaj2(f): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2016
smiley
Hey Guys Visit www.Daminaj.com

Best New Entertainment / News Site

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by petersfiol: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2016
i"i like to call it."humility" wink
Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by ladyF(f): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2016
If he's tired of sitting on the floor, he can call me, let me keep him company.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by centyboy: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Lalasticlala Come And Inspect.
Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by dainformant(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2016
did the OP condemn the job?
CACAWA:
OP don't even go there, do you know the allowance he gets for sitting like that?

Don't even ask me how much he gets for such trips, plus the respect and connections o
Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2016
He derives pleasure in his profession. Keep it up bro.

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by TippyTop(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2016
If Obas can sit on the floor for Bubu, who then is omobiriowo?

2 Likes

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by MrAboki: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2016
Check out the straps of his DSLR's alone. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Check out those lenses.

I am jealous.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3365882_pity_jpegd9d5bea5107faea66c759309ce71ff5a

OP.

Look at that Picture well. Every other Photographer are standing in the back. They cant go past that Secret Service Operative standing there. This Photographer is sitting at the foot of the King's table. The scrap that falls off that table is bigger than the meal on many family's table.

That guy has been blessed with a blessing.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by SPDAZZY(f): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2016
The Hunter becomes the hunted.

The photographer becomes the photoed

Who must have taken his photo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by TreasureTayo(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2016
He is on d floor doesn't change the fact he takes the president's pictures here and there. I see a professional at work without giving some flying bleeps about what peoples' opinions are. He is all about his money!!! His bank account smiling. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by kadot: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Job don tire ham be dat
Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by gen2briz(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Who snap him?
Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by ilyas26(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2016
CACAWA:

Lol, sitting and hardship allowance
Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by TreasureTayo(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2016
ladyF:
If he's tired of sitting on the floor, he can call me, let me keep him company.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
lol. U wanto do wetin.. Well, he snaps the president, i wudnt expect anything less from u.. Lol grin grin

LadyF again
Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2016
lol....hungry photographer
Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by olaolulazio(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2016
Thinking about how to impregnate his Newly wedded wife.
Re: #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2016
do you expect him to sit on the president's head? just because he is his photographer?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family / Why Police Officers Protested In Maiduguri, Blocked Highway Today — Spokesperson / World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.