Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Instruction On How To Enter Unending Favours - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Instruction On How To Enter Unending Favours (490 Views)

See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instruction On How To Enter Unending Favours by uchkochi(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2016
ENTERING UNENDING FAVOUR.

I have received yet another instruction from God for you to obey if you believe. The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD. Psalms 37:23. And when God directs a man, the result is favour, the next result is favour and the only result is favour. So as I have received, so I give. Take off your shoes where you are as you read this message for ten seconds and say this " I RECEIVE THE NEVER ENDING FAVOUR OF GOD IN MY LIFE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST" put on your shoes because YOU WILL ONLY KNOW FAVOUR FROM TODAY IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME.
Re: Instruction On How To Enter Unending Favours by Amberon11: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
amen

(1) (Reply)

Fundamental Principles Of Doing Business The Christian Way / Rich Or Poor? / Meeting With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.