Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Glu Series(story Edition): Ture Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Glu Series(story Edition): Ture Love (672 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glu Series(story Edition): Ture Love by OdesolaChristy1(f): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2016
WRITER'S DESK: I apologize for the last series writting format this new series is presented in a better format. ENJOY
RICHARD: I am not joking oo
KATE: Richard how can you do this to me? I love you. Don't treat me this way please.
RICHARD: (laughs) You don't love me, you love my Money. So I would appreciate if you leave my house now!!
KATE: (Gets up) Richard I never knew you were this insensitive. How can you say I love your money $ not you? (takes her hand bag from the table) Ok, I will leave.
RICHARD: Better!! Goodbye!!!

Kate left Richard's house looking terrible. She tries to hold back her tears but the tears refused to be held back. She had not cried in a long time,she was so happy being with Richard. Kate,so filled with anger $ saddness mixed together boarded a bus going to her street.
CONDUCTOR: (Shouting) Adejimi! Adejimi bus stop! (to the people going into the bus) Enter with your change oh!!
WOWAN: Na hundred Naira I get oh
CONDUCTOR: Enter. (looks around for the driver) Driver!! Driver bus don full oh!
DRIVER: (Running towards the bus) Ok
The bus started moving $ a young Man started preaching.
PREACHER: Praise the Lord!
FEW PEOPLE: Hallelujah!
The noise made by the preacher $ passengers moved Kate's anger to another gear.
PREACHER: Today my brothers $ sisters I want to share with you the word of God. I will be talking about Love.
SCHOOL BOYS: (Mocks)Love oo Love oo
PREACHER: John3:16 says
SCHOOL BOYS: (cuts in) Story Story (laughs) Story!
PREACHER: (Shakes his head $ continues) it says For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son. God gave his son to die for us.
YOUNG BOY: hmmmmm
PREACHER: I am here to tell you that nobody loves you more than God. Yes, you may have being deserted or rejected. You may have being used $ dumped. But Jesus wants to love you. He want to be your lover.
SCHOOL BOYS: (sings Mockingly) will you be my lover? (Bursts into laughter)
PREACHER: February 14th is approaching Jesus wants to be your Val.
YOUNG BOY: hmmmm
SCHOOL BOYS: if I hear.
PREACHER: Jesus Loves you just the way you are. He won't break your heart. Accept him today,He will be your best friend,He will always be there for you. So I just want you to surrender to Him.
YOUNG BOY: hmmmmm
PREACHER: If u want to repent repeat this prayer after me. Lord Jesus I know I am a sinner please forgive me. I accept your love today. If u said that prayer I welcome you to the family of God.
CONDUCT: Abeg pay your money oh!
People began to hand over their transport fair to the conductor.

When the bus arrived at Kate's street she alighted and began the short journey to her two bedroom apartment where she $ her cousin lived.
KATE: (Knocks) Flora am back home. Open the door.
FLORA: (Shouts from inside) Am coming oh!
KATE: Be fast
FLORA: (While opening the door) what happened?
KATE: Girl let me enter the house first.
Flora opened the door $ Kate went in to sit down.
FLORA: Gist me oh! Why are you like this?
KATE: It's Richard (begins to sob)
FLORA: (worried) What happened to him? No! No! No! Is he dead? Has he gone bankrupt? Talk to me!!!
KATE: He broke up with me!
FLORA: (Opens her mouth wide) What? What did you do?
KATE: Nothing oh. He said he has found another girl.
FLORA: you don't mean it
KATE: Ha!! Richard!!

Awwwwn tears are flowing. watch out for the next series. Its coming up on Monday. Thanks for reading this series.

1 Like

Re: Glu Series(story Edition): Ture Love by OdesolaChristy1(f): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2016
sadOops I modified d last series but no problem u can read d next series. Am so sorry

(1) (Reply)

'Consequences' Short Story Contest / What My Father Cannot Do! (humorous Fiction) / Could You Kindly Give Me The Best Tips You Followed To Improve Your Vocabulary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.