Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Could You Kindly Give Me The Best Tips You Followed To Improve Your Vocabulary? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Could You Kindly Give Me The Best Tips You Followed To Improve Your Vocabulary? (675 Views)

Going Outside Can Improve Your Creative Writing In These 3 Ways / Improve Your Vocabulary With Phraser / 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could You Kindly Give Me The Best Tips You Followed To Improve Your Vocabulary? by smartesboys(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
I want to lmprove my vocabulary, could you kindly show me how did you improve yours,
Re: Could You Kindly Give Me The Best Tips You Followed To Improve Your Vocabulary? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
You have to read a lot of books then write out the difficult or new words check out the meaning and use them in writings,also learn from music lyrics and movies,after writing the words,when you read what you've written its going to stick.infuse them in your speech

1 Like

Re: Could You Kindly Give Me The Best Tips You Followed To Improve Your Vocabulary? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
^^^^^^ to add to whats above try to peruse through words and statement made, seen or learnt in a bid to getting same meaning with different words, combination of other words

Lastly, don't be too pompous to ask a question for meaning of new vocabularies heard or learnt it will help you a great deal.

May God help you as you embark on this mission

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: Fresher Girl (part 1) / Revenge (kismet) Short Story By Laura Oreva / Join Tomi Adeshina, Larrysun, Shewrites On Our Whatsapp Q$A For Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.