Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (76358 Views)

Nigerians Are Tired Of Shedding Tears, But God Is In Control! / Nigerians Are Tired Of Shedding Tears, But God Is In Control! / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by lumeneng22: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Some secret cult use to turn human being to cow before slaughtering it, maybe that is the case here.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by doyinisaac(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
mhiz:
Aww its so touching..... buh who knws if its nt those aboki wey turn to cow and can't turn back, the person dey cry 4 im lyf
grin grin grin you are crazy
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Omejemartin: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
End time cow
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Frankicent(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Zoharariel:
@OP - Pls tell the owner to hold it - I'll buy the cow. The cerebral capacity of that cow must have increased to 50% for showing emotions.

1 of the great gods of the ancient times must have reincarnated as this cow as a punishment for his evil ways in the past. This is his 6th reincarnation to the planet Earth. I could tell from the number of whiskers close to his mouth and his name is Viru Sahastrabuddhe.

Ask the owner how much he will sell the cow to me?
grin lwkmd Woow how do you no this? you believe in reincarnation? hmmm I guess you from india
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by mbhs139(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
umehmj:

interesting. But you will believe with me that many Muslims don't keep to this, especially those at the abattoirs

Don't mention those at the abattoir at all! They are heartless and lacks the etiquette of their so called profession. It's only God that can save us from what we eat because they are also dirty and lacks any sense of hygiene in the way and manner they carry on. It's pathetic.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by umehmj(m): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
mbhs139:

Don't mention those at the abattoir at all! They are heartless and lacks the etiquette of their so called profession. It's only God that can save us from what we eat because they are also dirty and lacks any sense of hygiene in the way and manner they carry on. It's pathetic.

lol...bros easy. you speak as though you have some personal grudges against them. grin
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by GentleSmiles: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dats a big lie joorrrr!!! person don pour water for ground before.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Bishops10(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
ednut1:
Pele. Meanwhile na d cow meat dey dat pic grin
Today wey you manage chop better food,you no go allow us rest undecided
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Fulaboy(m): 12:58am On Feb 05, 2016
mhiz:
Aww its so touching..... buh who knws if its nt those aboki wey turn to cow and can't turn back, the person dey cry 4 im lyf
I'm sorry to say but you look like my missing cow too cry

1 Like

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Ilaje44(m): 2:32am On Feb 05, 2016
konji1:
This is really touching..I never knew that some animals have feelings like we humans..According to the sender of the pics, he said while taking pictures, he noticed the cow shedding tears after seeing the knifes they would use to kill it....Watch the pictures closely,you will notice the tears on the ground..#SoTouching.. cry cry

Source: http://www.melogist.com/cow-shedding-tears-after-seeing-knifes-they-would-use-to-kill-him-photos/

Oju ni malu ng ro, obe ko dara lorun.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by pautex: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2016
mhiz:

lolzzzz
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2016
So touching... Will not eat meat for 4 months cos of this cry
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by mbhs139(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
umehmj:

lol...bros easy. you speak as though you have some personal grudges against them. grin

No, I don't. I'm venting my frustration. I hardly buy meat anyway. I go for live chicken or fresh live fish at Makoko, or Lagoon front at unilag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos / See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi / Nairalander's - Nigerian Tag :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.