Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend (371 Views)

Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Gozipa(f): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Just like Macbeth, in Shakespeare’s play of same name, murdered sleep and could no longer sleep, 22-year-old Ndifreke Joseph Clement, disturbed by sleepless nights and traumatic experiences after murdering his 23-year-old cousin, Ubong Edet, surrendered himself to police six months after the crime.
Clement… I don’t have peace of mind anymore. Clement, a native of Akon Itam, Itu Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State, who handed himself over to police at Ikot Akpan Abia, Uyo, said he slashed his cousin’s throat after beating him to coma because Edet slept with his girlfriend in August 2015.
“I cannot remember the exact date now, but it occurred in a night in August 2015 in the one room apartment we shared. On that day, I returned from work to meet the door locked. “I knocked on the door and waited for over five minutes before my cousin could come to open the door. When I went into the room,
Read More: http://gossipersnews..com.ng/2016/02/22-yr-old-surrenders-to-police-after.html

1 Share

Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
welcome to Nigeria... Where you can kill someone and get away with it

and the ashewo girlfriend kept quiet and went to climb another joystick.... angry
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Vomm: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dem don already book space for u for kirikiri where u shall no longer bleep that same girlfriend of urs but shall be bleeped by different criminals with different sizes of one eyed snake. Before u go fit come out of there someoneelse wud have married that girl, may be u go kill her hussy join. MUMU
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Flexherbal(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Be fit, please your woman always.

(1) (Reply)

Woman, 48, Held After Vomiting Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport / Ndlea Arrests Mother Of Three With 904 Grammes Of Cocaine At Abuja / FG Slams Oil Firms With N2trn Lawsuit Over Alleged Oil Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.