Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

21st Century Thinking - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 21st Century Thinking (322 Views)

10 Skills That Are Super Useful To Know In The 21st Century / Thinking Of Working In The Bank? My 25 Years Of Experience Will Help You / Am Thinking Of Quitting My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Thinking by invaluable(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
When going through some blog post. I saw a definition on personal development which caught my attention.

Personal development is a lifelong process. It’s a way for people to assess their skills and qualities, consider their aims in life and set goals in order to realise and maximise their potential.

Most people fail to relate how their personal productivity can be hinder or hasten by their health.
It is a known fact that HEALTH IS WEALTH.

In this our precious 21st century dominated by constant information and desire to be social. Should the tone of thinking for individual change or remain unchanged.

Most of the time, we found it difficult to reason with some old principle as related to this technology age. I personally ask myself "if Jesus have had the privilege to use phone, won't He use?". Some people fail to communicate perfectly in this 21st century because they lack the skill.

People compare life of prophet with 21st century life without knowing that JERUSALEM that JESUS came is different from the one there now (in terms of technology).

There is more information available to anybody with a smartphone than an entire empire would have had access to in three thousand years ago. WAIT, CAN WE STILL THINK IN THE SAME WAY.

THE BIG DREAM will be hosting a health blogger TOLUSE DOVE FRANCIS (tolufrancis.com) on the 20th of Feb,2016 Where He speaks on HOW YOUR HEALTH AFFECT YOUR PRODUCT.

So also, on the Same platform 21st of Feb,2016 MADAM KEMI OYESOLA (Howtothink.coachkemi.com) will be teaching on 21ST CENTURY THINKING.

Too good to be free, but to register send THE BIG DREAM to 09026749660.
LIMITED SLOT AVAILABLE.

Always be the best.

OKEOWO ABAYOMI
Convener

(1) (Reply)

New JAM ALERT By One Of Us / Selenium Online Training By Working Professionals From India / Pressure Can Cause These Followings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.