Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Photonews:honourable Minister Of Transport, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi Visit Ogbeni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photonews:honourable Minister Of Transport, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi Visit Ogbeni (875 Views)

Rotimi Amechi Visit Gov. Olusegun Mimiko In Akure Over FG Project Issue - PICS / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photonews:honourable Minister Of Transport, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi Visit Ogbeni by Johnnyessence(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rauf Aregbesola in Osogbo today (Thursday).
**He was on an inspection tour of road projects carried out by the Osun Government on behalf of the Federal Government. He was also at the MKO International Airport project at Ido-Osun.

Re: Photonews:honourable Minister Of Transport, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi Visit Ogbeni by Johnnyessence(m): 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
m.k.o airport will be completed soon
Re: Photonews:honourable Minister Of Transport, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi Visit Ogbeni by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Behold the only man that doesnt like money
Re: Photonews:honourable Minister Of Transport, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi Visit Ogbeni by Marotzke(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Amaechi; Ogbeni, na dat loan wey i gii you to pay salaries before your re election, na im i come for the repayment.
As you can see, Wike don scatter ground for Rivers and i gat plenty thugs to feed.
Aragbaashola: Na dat one you de talk? I am owing a backlog of six months of tributes and Ishakole to Jagaban now. Na dat one dey worry me pass.
Oga no de answer my call now o, even Fashola and Fayemi are technically avoiding me.

Na the tashere money wey Fayose bring last week, na im i de manage.
Re: Photonews:honourable Minister Of Transport, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi Visit Ogbeni by chriskosherbal(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Let the visit be for development.
Re: Photonews:honourable Minister Of Transport, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi Visit Ogbeni by Vision4God: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Politicianssssssss
Re: Photonews:honourable Minister Of Transport, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi Visit Ogbeni by Johnnyessence(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
major inland roads will be completed soon. we are all happy with this development
Re: Photonews:honourable Minister Of Transport, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi Visit Ogbeni by Johnnyessence(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
ogeni for president in the year 2019
Re: Photonews:honourable Minister Of Transport, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi Visit Ogbeni by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
The lion of UBIMA. cool
Re: Photonews:honourable Minister Of Transport, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi Visit Ogbeni by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
as far as this country is concern pdp is dead in the southwest region.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. / List Of Names: Buhari Sacks 27 Heads Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals / Venezuella Hikes Fuel Price By Over 1000% Over Struggling Economy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.