Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

My School Authority Versus The Student Community - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My School Authority Versus The Student Community (363 Views)

5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / UNILAG Students To Sue School Authority For Changing Their Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My School Authority Versus The Student Community by jrupa(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
My fellow Great Nigerian Students please help me to address this latest development causing division in our university...

The authority of my school after five(5) years of existence with so much agitations by the students has finally agreed to we getting STUDENTS UNION. OK, it is a nice development applauded by the students community but now here is the problem, they are giving us a STUDENTS UNION EXECUTIVE(SUE) not STUDENTS UNION GOVERNMENT (SUG) as expected. Although we've kind of like accepted the offer due to the hunger for independence and students has purchased tickets for the various offices available but now the way and manner in which students were screened out is unpleasant. A lot of offices has just a single contestants running the race several students were disqualified by our Chief Security Officer (CSO).

Please my fellow NAIRALANDERS we really need your opinions and experience on this issue cos some of us are planning on disrupting the elections due to perceived CORRUPTION by our school authority.

(1) (Reply)

Accidents Of Poly Students That Claimed A Lot Of Lives / Noise Is Harder On Children Than Adults, Hinders How They Learn. / Do You Want To Study Oversea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.