Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Make Money Online From Simple Data Entry Jobs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online From Simple Data Entry Jobs (3073 Views)

Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria / How To Make $100 A Week Online From Home As A Beginner / Update On Captcha Entry Jobs Online. How To Make Passive Income From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online From Simple Data Entry Jobs by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Are you looking for ways to make easy money to assist you in your day to day expenses? Are you looking for a part-time job you can do at your free-time? Then I got good news for you. In this online job, you choose your own time and how much you want to make as a freelance employee. The job is so easy to do

REQUIREMENT FOR THIS JOB

1. Everybody can do data entry job.
2. Knowledge of MS-Office Word. You can use any version.
3. Your accuracy should not be more than 80%
There is no limit to how many jobs you can do at your free time.
4. You must have a good typing skill and speed.

It is free to sign up but most companies will ask for a one time sign up fee but I will advice you to go for the free ones until you are sure of the paying site before you sign up with them. It is very difficult nowadays to differentiate between a legit or scam website. So precautions should be your watch word when choosing any online company to work with.

PAYMENTThere are many payment options available at freelance sites. Payment option include PayPal, payza, check etc.

It is automatic to send and receive payment online. I suggest you use these online bank. They are most reliable and trusty.

These site are the ones I will recommend because I have check them and they are legit.

www.getpaid4typing.net
www.itype4pay.com
www.onlinetypingjobs.net

You can do some research on your own if their conditions fit your style.

Source:http://www.jaysciencetech.com/2016/02/make-money-online-doing-data-entry-jobs.html
Re: Make Money Online From Simple Data Entry Jobs by Hermanie(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Boss please do you have prove you've made money from any of these sites
Re: Make Money Online From Simple Data Entry Jobs by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
I recieved this article from one of my writer.......Havent tried it yet...
Re: Make Money Online From Simple Data Entry Jobs by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
But it will be great to give it trial
Re: Make Money Online From Simple Data Entry Jobs by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wish you success in your endeavours.

Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Equity, Ethical And Mutual Fund / Where can I get Affordable Artwork For Homes And Offices In Lagos? / How Can One Earn Atleast $10 A Week ONLINE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.