Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson (4258 Views)

Jermaine Jackson Visits Bola Tinubu / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by AloyEmeka9: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2009
PROPHET TB JOSHUA PREDICTED THE DEATH OF MICHAEL JACKSON
Ihechukwu Njoku Monday, June 29, 2009
chuk.njoku@gmail.com
Lagos, Nigeria

The prophetic reputation of Pastor TB Joshua attained new heights with the recent revelation that he foretold the sudden death of the iconic pop legend, Michael Jackson…

http://www.africanews.com/site/

Shock and sympathy are still reverberating around the world since the news broke on Thursday 25th June that Michael Jackson, the undisputed ‘King Of Pop’ had died suddenly after collapsing in his L.A apartment. However, his death had been foretold months earlier by a popular Nigerian Prophet, TB Joshua.

In January this year, Joshua prophesied during one of his famous Sunday services, broadcast live on Emmanuel TV: “I’m seeing a great star whom the world is shouting, “Hey, hey, hey!” In his own area, he’s famous – he’s known everywhere. He is great – too great… I see something will begin to happen to that star and that may likely end in him packing his load and going on the journey of no return…”

A month later, he clarified that the person concerned was not from his local environ and was ‘too young to leave your midst’ – enjoining the congregants and viewers worldwide to pray earnestly for this 'great star', believing for the will of God to be done.

Although some may view his words as too generic to be accredited to the legendary entertainer, the revelation of Tee Mac Omatshola Iseli on Sunday 28th June 2009, the famous flautist, business associate of Marlon Jackson and close friend of the Jackson family, put asunder such doubts. Joshua knew clearly who he was referring to.

In a sober atmosphere, Tee Mac spoke in front of a live television audience on Emmanuel TV, testifying that Prophet TB Joshua had told him to warn Michael Jackson of an impending health disaster, and invite him to visit Nigeria for healing.

“The man of God (TB Joshua) called me to his office and said to me, ‘Please, tell your friend Marlon to bring Michael here to Nigeria. Michael needs healing; he needs deliverance.’ I told the man of God that Michael Jackson just went for a medical check up because he is going to have about 50 concerts soon. But the man of God said to me, ‘Send Michael here – he needs healing.’ ”

When the tragic news broke, “what immediately came to my mind was that the man of God told me something’s going to happen,” Tee Mac reminisced. Clearly remorseful, he lamented that if he had taken the message more seriously and acted with more insistence, “maybe Michael Jackson would still be alive today…”

Utilising the occasion to reflect on life, TB Joshua asked the audience in a heartfelt message: “If today were your last day on earth, what would people remember you for? What would generations yet unborn read about you?’ He encouraged the people to live each day as if it were their least, and avoid the burden of unnecessary worry and anxiety. “Let us leave tomorrow’s trouble for the One who bore our troubles on the cross,” he remarked.

As well as speaking on major world events, Joshua regularly prophesies to individuals that throng his flourishing church in Lagos, with uncanny accuracy. His recent prophecies include the death of the former South Korean president, the Feb 13 plane crash in New York and the release of Ingrid Betancourt from the Colombian jungle last year.

His ministry is attracting a growing fanatical following, particularly across Africa, and many African leaders such as John Evans Atta Mills of Ghana regularly frequent his church for spiritual support and guidance.

SOURCE: Africa News
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by AloyEmeka9: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2009
These prophets should let us know [b]on time [/b]so we can prevent the death of people like Michael.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by Tudor6(f): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2009
We already have a thread like this in the religion section.
What does it have to do with politics?
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by Marymos: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2009
AloyEmeka,
You are very funny.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by Jakumo(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

These prophets should let us know [b]on time [/b]so we can prevent the death of people like Michael.

I second this motion. We are in the computer age now, for Primate Elijah's sake, so there is no justifyable reason why Nigeria's miracle pastors cannot post their respective prediction calenders for the next 200 years on the internet, so that appropriate action can be taken by the appropriate authorities to prevent all celebrity deaths and natural disasters.

Praise the Lord !
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by spoilt(f): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2009
These prophets sef.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by IFELEKE(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2009
He predicted and so what's the big deal there?
Anybody conversant with happenings around M.J will easily predict that he was living on a borrowed time.!
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by Florentino: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2009
i wish the prophets can also name such stars instead of wild guesses. a known star could be yossour n'dour.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by ElRazur: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2009
Tb joshua would be dead soon. You heard it here first. grin
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by Tudor6(f): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
You're the greatest, prophet ElRazur. . . .
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by Florentino: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2009
ElRazur:

Tb joshua would be dead soon. You heard it here first. grin

i don die o. why u go say that now?
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by ezeagu(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2009
Florentino:

I predict in the next 50 years a very well known star will die, maybe even more.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by Florentino: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2009
ezeagu:

I predict in the next 50 years a very well known star will die, maybe even more.

now that is a correct prediction.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2009
I think it happened by chance. no noise making pls.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2009
what bullshit. who witnessed that conversation other than 2 of them. why didn't he mention michael publicly until now that he's dead. they only bring up the name after the person is dead. i will make a prediction right now: NEXT YEAR THE WORLD IS GOING TO LOSE A STAR. WAIT AND SEE. obviously every year a star dies. what crap men. if all of you are that stupid to believe them, i pity your bird brains.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by ElRazur: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2009
Florentino:

The guy is a fraud. A big blooming fraud. . . Just like Olobayo, Bakare and co. In fact, I am willing to put a wager on my prediction. In other for it to come true, I would even hire the services of a contract killer if necessary. smiley
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by generalzango(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2009
Why don't u go to religion & post this thread?
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by ikeyman00(m): 1:03am On Jul 03, 2009
did he predict buyin private jet?

abeg make we hear word plz
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by mafioso(m): 1:07am On Jul 03, 2009
Omo that is Medicine after Death who don die don die men all this one na we dey call (Prophetic
Advertisement)

I Predit that Yar'adua will not come for Second Term grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by kosovo(m): 1:11am On Jul 03, 2009
Noise!
let hime pray for our sick president, so we can heal the nation.
more pls.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by SamMilla1(m): 1:13am On Jul 03, 2009
This ALOY EMEKA.

Sometimes i wonder how old you are and the kind of beliefs you live with.
i m judging you by the follow up post you made, not th one you quoted from the newsafrica.
I dont want to call you names here because you have rights to believe whatever you chose.
But from all indications , you believe in Rubbish too much.
How many deaths have TB predicted, even Obj s death, Yaradua, end of Nigeria, bla bla bla.

FYI - Doctors told michael Jackson in December, that he will not live past six months.

That is called fact, not prediction
Ask the all seeing Pastor when someone like  me who is very healthy grin will die.

And not some guy who has health problems.

Na wah
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by mafioso(m): 1:18am On Jul 03, 2009
Ask the all seeing Pastor when someone like me who is very healthy grin will die.

I Predict that you will die 100yrs from now grin grin grin

Come Pay your Offering oh
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2009
i don't blame him. i blame the stupid people that listen to him and actually believe.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by Beaf: 4:09am On Jul 04, 2009
I predict people will add one or more posts to this topic cool
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by Jakumo(m): 5:38am On Jul 04, 2009
During Pastor TV Joshua's "miracle healing" telethon services, the good pastor grabs his "patients" by the cranium and pushes them violently to the ground, where they are held down by the pastor's assistants while all the punters scream hallelujah hysterically and wave their arms in the air.

Given that many of the desperate folks who go to visit the miracle pastor are ALREADY suffering from various serious illnesses, it is quite possible that further internal injuries are inflicted when they are knocked senseless by T.B. Joshua and grappled to the ground by his musclemen.   Looking at the condition of some of those victims,  I would have definitely predicted their deaths from the injuries inflicted by the Man of Dog, within a month or two of their "treatment".

Let us give Pastor TB Pneumonia the benefit of the doubt about his after-death retroactive prediction of Michael Jackson's death, since for all we know, Jacko may have secretly visited TB for a healing session, only to fly back to California with a concussion and sprained neck from which he would ultimately die.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by Chiddysville(m): 6:48am On Jul 04, 2009
We should be very careful on comments we make about this Great man of God. This is no fluke neither is it a joking matter. I've been fortunate to be following his prophesies for some time now and i can give loads of them(you can equally search them out yourselves). Real prophets of God doesn't come all the time and we should appreciate and thank God we have one in our midst now. I know some of us are still sceptical whether anything good can ever come out of Naija land. Let us all sit back and watch this man's prophesies, healings and even works for sometime and then make our unbiased assessment of him. I believe God is still saying something in our generation
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by bombay: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2009
oko make d guy c wather i go hammer make i become presido make i give plenty gals belle grin
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by Beaf: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2009
Chiddysville:

We should be very careful on comments we make about this Great man of God. This is no fluke neither is it a joking matter. I've been fortunate to be following his prophesies for some time now and i can give loads of them(you can equally search them out yourselves). Real prophets of God doesn't come all the time and we should appreciate and thank God we have one in our midst now. I know some of us are still sceptical whether anything good can ever come out of Naija land. Let us all sit back and watch this man's prophesies, healings and even works for sometime and then make our unbiased assessment of him. I believe God is still saying something in our generation

Don't be a mumu! You can worship God in the quietness of your heart.
People say corruption is our biggest problem. But the truth is that our main problem is a myopic mix of the following:
1. Smile while dying syndrome
2. "E go better" syndrome
3. "It is Gods will" syndrome
4. I'm praying for Gods blessing syndrome
5. I no wan die syndrome

A lot of blood suckers and vampires also avoid lifting a hard working finger because they can hoodwink their mugu's by feeding them a combination of the above.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by ElRazur: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2009
Bleep TB Joshua. He is a fraud.

Anyone who don't like that. . . . well tough. smiley

Yeah am serious, Bleep Tuberculosis Bovine Joshua. He is a fraud and those who follow or believe in him are the gullible at the highest order.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by PERVERT9: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2009
abeg make una leave all this prophets and their prophesy alone jo,na which time person no go die,anybody wey read mukaila jacksin story go no say he go soon die who know weda na dem even hasten him death for their prophesy to come true Mukaila jacksin rest in peace o jare.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by adedamex: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2009
hmm, God help us and make us listen when we should
Re: Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2009
I laugh in C++. Wonder how i missed this, chai, una don come again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff To Rise By Over 50%? / Woman Alleged To Be SSS Beheaded/slaughtered By Boko-haram Members [video+photo] / BREAKING NEWS: President Jonahtan Gives A Decisive Speech On Election Shift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.