Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Thank You Nairalanders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You Nairalanders (453 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / Thank You Nairalanders / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairalanders by Teewhy2: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
I want to use this medium to say a big thank you first to GOD and to all Nairalanders who despite they busy schedule and quest to make FP still had time to vote for baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya and made her qualify to the next stage of the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I will like to also thank seun for providing this great platform that brings a lot of us together despite our physical distance .my appreciation also goes to the MOD'S despite going against the law that made them ban me four times and delete some of the post that I used to campaign for my Baby still find a kind heart to leave some of the campaign post, which allowed her to gather enough votes to move to the next stage.
GOD will bless you all and absolute possibility is your portion this year IJN. Baba GOD will pick your call IJN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Index And Ring Finger Amputated Dream Interpretation / A Father's Sad Tale Of His Neighbors Who Burnt His Son Rendering Him Unconscious / Traditional Pasta Machine At Micostar Mal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.