Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (31378 Views)

Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos / Amaechi Visits Eze Robinson Who Was Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State - Photos / Amaechi Visits Frank Obi's Family Who Was Slain By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by DipoDaniel: 6:53am On Feb 05, 2016
Ojaja...Irumole to mu Hennessy ...I remain loya, Kabiyesi

EdCure:
This looks good. But the Oba of Benin does not receive visitors so casually like this. Not even a president.
The revered king is yet to understand the enormous powers that he wield.

Well, congrats to chief Rotimi Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by bee444: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2016
duro4chang:

Many of you are ethnic bigots.The way you people speaks will not allow you to move forwad.

Igbos are like that. Rather than attribute success to a Nigerian, they shove their tribal bigotry on our throats. Be a Nigerian or join ISIS... Choose one!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by mztakayswitch3(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

is it not obvious that u had an F9 in English? Wen I ask u to prove that u hv a WAEC result I just hope u don't refer me to d Military HQs.
>>Did u seriously ask dat question?
accepted I had an f9 in english,even though am sure ur WAEC result cud nt be beta dan mine..I wud still urge you to point out the error..*silly fellow*

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by ireneidiva(f): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2016
PecE2Make:
If I say this man (Rotimi) is from yoruba hailers will attack me and say I preach hate. When has he ever visited his ApC fan HRH Eze Robinson O. Robinson of Ekpeye land or other EZE's in Rivers State? Wailers over to you
People that rejected him? For what?
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by fasbat(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2016
dubemnaija:
This guy is busy allying himself to the northerners and the Yorubas and forgetting his own brothers in the ND
without those region,u are nothing in National politics so, ask GEJ about taking every part serious or u stayed wailing!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by dubemnaija: 8:02am On Feb 05, 2016
fasbat:
without those region,u are nothing in National politics so, ask GEJ about taking every part serious or u stayed wailing!

Just shut it kiss
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Bookiemart01(f): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2016
Wizguy69
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by mywells: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2016
A Minister belongs to everybody ,as Nigeria is concern.visiting is one of his primary duties.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by zbOseni: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2016
My hero.minister with swag
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Torenzi: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2016
duro4chang:

Many of you are ethnic bigots.The way you people speaks will not allow you to move forwad.

Not only the way they speak but also the way they think.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

iPOd youth mentality is lousy mentality..

Don't take it out on me youth from tribe of Judas. Blame Tinubu who said there are only three Obas in Yoruba land. The rest kneels,squats n prostrate before politicians.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Ephemmm: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2016
dubemnaija:
This guy is busy allying himself to the northerners and the Yorubas and forgetting his own brothers in the ND

Amaechi is now a Minister of Federal Republic of Nigeria and not a leader in your hamlet: get this fact drilled into your skull.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by dubemnaija: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Ephemmm:

Amaechi is now a Minister of Federal Republic of Nigeria and not a leader in your hamlet: get this fact drilled into your skull.

Who asked you?
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Ephemmm: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2016
dubemnaija:

Who asked you?

If you ask me na who I go ask? Google is your friend na.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Blackheritage:

I'm sure u're in one of d *subservient land* to survive and yet u speak with hatred....

To d respect igbo's am sorry to say this,I wnt to quote ur bro cos am sure hausa man won't say dis,Ur fore-fathers over was a slaves in Nigeria
1. thts y ur states are just 5 and which u cannot equate with other regions.
2. U're best fits 4 no. 3 or 4 position in d country because of inferiority complex tht ur ancestors are known 4.
3. U're all cowards our-fathers over, humbled ur ancestors in war front.
4. Ur fore-fathers over are a traitor and a betrayer, u betrayed ur brother & father (Kanu,uwazurubike & Ojukwu) for ur greeds.

And more to come in case u replied. Am following this trend closely, for ur reply . I tag u n ur tribe Inferior Set Of peopl and Noise maker.
I have quoted u again but u didn't reply o. I guess u don't know d answer or u've done ur research but u are too ashamed to say it...lolzzzzz... u see ur life!!!!!
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Modenzy: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rexnegro:

Since I no you here e be like say na only garri you dey consume ? Cos all dis y na garri price dey affect you ...mehn poverty indeed na disease o #smh

my broda. Thanks 4 d insult. GOD bless. Happy sunday!
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Greatidonis: 7:21am On Mar 14, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters can you imagine when ever Gej watches Tv and they suddenly show rotimi ameachi he CHANGED! the channel.
You Wiked like Wike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria / Why FEC Rejected Amaechiā€™s N3.7bn Security Proposal - Leaked Memo / The Tsunami Himself - Ooni Of Ife Hails Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.