Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (31377 Views)

Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos / Amaechi Visits Eze Robinson Who Was Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State - Photos / Amaechi Visits Frank Obi's Family Who Was Slain By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by femimike1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oonirisa smiley
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
StOla:

Because he not stupid to believe that he does not need national appeal to have national prospects.

Those who believe otherwise are still wailing in their villages and hamlets, lamenting that they have not been specially invited by those they hate, to come possess the mantle of federal power.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by mztakayswitch3(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

ur grammatical construction will not allow u to move forward either. if u can't communicate ur idea properly in English, write it in Yoruba. *subservient tribe*
wud lyk u to point out d gramamatical error in d guy's post?
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by kekeoj15: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

ur grammatical construction will not allow u to move forward either. if u can't communicate ur idea properly in English, write it in Yoruba. *subservient tribe*

What did you not understand in what he wrote? You started your sentences with lower case letters, yet you have the audacity to correct someone else. You, sir, is the one that needs to be educated.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Odeyinigbin(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
EdCure:
This looks good. But the Oba of Benin does not receive visitors so casually like this. Not even a president.
The revered king is yet to understand the enormous powers that he wield.

Well, congry
ats to chief Rotimi Amaechi.
God bless u bro.
U've said it all
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by AreaFada2: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
This young Ooni dey try o.

But while good to be friendly, not appearing to be cosying too much to these politicians of all shades & parties would be ideal.
Our traditional institutions should retain something enigmatic.

Especially one of the foremost monarchs like the Ooni.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by 3moses: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

ur foolishness is consistently consistent

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by rugged7(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
The traitor of ubima angry
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Rexnegro(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Modenzy:
mtcheeeeeeew....
does rhis reduce the price of garri
Since I no you here e be like say na only garri you dey consume ? Cos all dis y na garri price dey affect you ...mehn poverty indeed na disease o #smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by hardisha81(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
martineinstein:
Campaign don start...amechi 2019.. This. Oba is more of a politician/celebrity than royal father
...be warned, learn how to talk to the most respected king in south West, or else we would not hesitate to drag u back to us ipob/ biafrud village...#lagoon is awaiting u guys!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by chiefolododo(m): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
amechi should prostrate !!!
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Cadamlk: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
KOBOJO:

Please dont be surprised..,

Is he no longer the judas of ubima.

I pity this judas because he will soon be declared "person non grata" by his people

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Saladin25(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
EdCure:
This looks good. But the Oba of Benin does not receive visitors so casually like this. Not even a president.

Well, congrats to chief Rotimi Amaechi.
when Oba of Benin too like jazz too much. Benin and Ife only God knows how many deities they have.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Blackheritage: 12:30am On Feb 05, 2016
dubemnaija:
This guy is busy allying himself to the northerners and the Yorubas and forgetting his own brothers in the ND
When his people has nothing to offer him than to fall him..
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Blackheritage: 12:35am On Feb 05, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

At least he tried his best to communicate and most of us here understood, including u..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Blackheritage: 12:40am On Feb 05, 2016
EdCure:

That should not be a topic bro, Oba of benin has been there for decades. But he ooni is new, so in one way or d other they want to reckon with him has one of d paramount king in d land..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by arresa: 1:01am On Feb 05, 2016
dubemnaija:
This guy is busy allying himself to the northerners and the Yorubas and forgetting his own brothers in the ND

And you wonder why you people are always at the bottom of everything... Hatred and bitterness is bad business, togetherness and inclusion is good business...

You people are hard learners, you don't even learn from your warped history..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Blackheritage: 1:03am On Feb 05, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

I'm sure u're in one of d *subservient land* to survive and yet u speak with hatred....

To d respect igbo's am sorry to say this,I wnt to quote ur bro cos am sure hausa man won't say dis,Ur fore-fathers over was a slaves in Nigeria
1. thts y ur states are just 5 and which u cannot equate with other regions.
2. U're best fits 4 no. 3 or 4 position in d country because of inferiority complex tht ur ancestors are known 4.
3. U're all cowards our-fathers over, humbled ur ancestors in war front.
4. Ur fore-fathers over are a traitor and a betrayer, u betrayed ur brother & father (Kanu,uwazurubike & Ojukwu) for ur greeds.

And more to come in case u replied. Am following this trend closely, for ur reply . I tag u n ur tribe Inferior Set Of peopl and Noise maker.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 05, 2016
Among Oduduwa's children, the Oba of Benin remain the only authentic throne.

Others has been politiczed.

Some squat to takes pix with politicians while others hug n smile sheepishly with politicians.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by arresa: 1:54am On Feb 05, 2016
[s]
opal4real:
Among Oduduwa's children, the Oba of Benin remain the only authentic throne.

Others has been politiczed.

Some squat to takes pix with politicians while others hug n smile sheepishly with politicians.
[/s]

iPOd youth mentality is lousy mentality..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by sweetgala(m): 1:59am On Feb 05, 2016
dubemnaija:

Rotimi Ameachi is now a minister of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. Thanks for giving the country a good man but he is now beyond a regional politicians

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by AyoolaIgwe(m): 4:03am On Feb 05, 2016
Blackheritage:

At least he tried his best to communicate and most of us here understood, including u..
speak for ur self! "trying" to d something is not d same as "doing " it
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by AyoolaIgwe(m): 4:07am On Feb 05, 2016
Blackheritage:

I'm sure u're in one of d *subservient land* to survive and yet u speak with hatred....

To d respect igbo's am sorry to say this,I wnt to quote ur bro cos am sure hausa man won't say dis,Ur fore-fathers over was a slaves in Nigeria
1. thts y ur states are just 5 and which u cannot equate with other regions.
2. U're best fits 4 no. 3 or 4 position in d country because of inferiority complex tht ur ancestors are known 4.
3. U're all cowards our-fathers over, humbled ur ancestors in war front.
4. Ur fore-fathers over are a traitor and a betrayer, u betrayed ur brother & father (Kanu,uwazurubike & Ojukwu) for ur greeds.

And more to come in case u replied. Am following this trend closely, for ur reply . I tag u n ur tribe Inferior Set Of peopl and Noise maker.
Yorubas will say, "a ti mo iru yin". This is wot happens wen there is so much joblessness & even more jobs to be lost.
>>Can u succinctly tell us the political party & its leader, who first introduced tribalism into politics. Adding a source so dat ur argument can be verified will be needful. I AM WAITING...IN FACT WE ARE WAITING.... MAKE UR ANSWER BRIEF BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, ADD A LINK/SOURCE
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by AyoolaIgwe(m): 4:15am On Feb 05, 2016
kekeoj15:

What did you not understand in what he wrote? You started your sentences with lower case letters, yet you have the audacity to correct someone else. You, sir, is the one that needs to be educated.
is it not obvious dat u must have equally lost ur job in 2016 (that is if u had any?) can u just "listen" to urself! Don't u think u should seek for help? are u making sense? how does starting an informal discourse on nairaland with small letters got to do with poor communication skill like I rightly pointed out
#bigot
>>I'LL ADVICE U & STRONGLY TOO, THAT U GET A LIFE! LOOK FOR SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO DO WITH UR TYM!
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by AyoolaIgwe(m): 4:21am On Feb 05, 2016
mztakayswitch3:
is it not obvious that u had an F9 in English? Wen I ask u to prove that u hv a WAEC result I just hope u don't refer me to d Military HQs.
>>Did u seriously ask dat question?
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by AyoolaIgwe(m): 4:27am On Feb 05, 2016
mztakayswitch3:
d error is visible even to the blind.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by YelloweWest: 4:58am On Feb 05, 2016
dubemnaija:
My thoughts exactly. He has this delusion that they will hand over power to him so he does not need the ss and se.
I dey laugh. The way these people will dump him eh.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by 4dchairman(m): 5:32am On Feb 05, 2016
EdCure:

I will reply you later.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by cirmuell(m): 5:47am On Feb 05, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

And you had to attack his whole tribe? Lol. It's obvious, lack of manners runs in y'all blood from across that side.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by martineinstein(m): 6:00am On Feb 05, 2016
hardisha81:
...be warned, learn how to talk to the most respected king in south West, or else we would not hesitate to drag u back to us ipob/ biafrud village...#lagoon is awaiting u guys!
am not Ibo pls
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by SMT042(m): 6:16am On Feb 05, 2016
EdCure:

D world has changed !
Re: Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi by PecE2Make: 6:23am On Feb 05, 2016
If I say this man (Rotimi) is from yoruba hailers will attack me and say I preach hate. When has he ever visited his ApC fan HRH Eze Robinson O. Robinson of Ekpeye land or other EZE's in Rivers State? Wailers over to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum / Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti / Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.