Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Short Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Short Jokes (1496 Views)

Akpors Short Jokes / Very Short Jokes!!! / Short Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Jokes by layi(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2005
A lady decided to go the cinema with her cat named Enough and she was putting on a minnie micro minnie skirt,at last they are at the cinema and her cat ran under the chairs to chase a mice ,she got up and bent down by doing that, her skirt flew up,and guys were behind her watching ,she was like that for minutes and she suddenly stood up ask the guys have u seen ENOUGH ? and they answered YEAH IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.

The Judge said to the defendant. "I thought I told you I never wanted to see you in here again." "Your Honor," the criminal said, "that's what I tried to tell the police, but they wouldn't listen."

Charlie marries a virgin. On their wedding night, he's on fire, so he gets naked, jumps into bed, and immediately begins groping her. "Charles, I expect you to be as mannerly in bed as you are at the dinner table." So, Charlie folds his hands on his lap and says, "Is this better?" "Much better!" she replies with a smile. "Okay, then," he says, "now will you please pass me the p@#$y."
Re: Short Jokes by fabian(f): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2005
hehehe! U make me laff!
Re: Short Jokes by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2005
let me give u a long joke...............

A little old lady with blue hair entered the sex
aids shop and asked in a quavering voice,
"Yy-young man, dd-do y-you sell-l d-dildoes
h-here?"

The salesman, somewhat taken aback by the little
old lady's appearance in his shop, answered, "Uh,
yes ma'am. We do."

The little old lady, holding her quivering hands
about 10 inches apart asked "grin-do y-you ha-ave
an-ny ab-bb-bout th-this lon-ong?"

"Well, yes ma-am, we do. We have several that
size."

Forming a 5" circle with her fingers, she then
asked, "A-are an-nny of t-them ab-b-bout thi-is
b-big ar-round-d?"

"Well.... yes ma'am, a few of them are about
that big."

"grin-do aa-ny of t-them ha-ave a v-v-vibra-a-ator?"

"Yes ma'am, one of them does."

"Well th-then, h-how d-do yo-ou t-turn it off?"
Re: Short Jokes by fabian(f): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2005
hehehe! that's not so long, but its funny. She didn't know how to tun hers off eh?
Re: Short Jokes by bagoma(f): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2005
grin grin grin grin she chewed more than she could swallow. hhaaa ha haha
Re: Short Jokes by queenT2(f): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2005
hehehehehe so funny u make me laff grin
Re: Short Jokes by sunej(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2008
Honestly, I've not seen enough grin
Re: Short Jokes by Abbygyal(f): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2008
@post
nice one lol
Re: Short Jokes by mohawkchic(f): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2008
layi:

A lady decided to go the cinema with her cat named Enough and she was putting on a minnie micro minnie skirt,at last they are at the cinema and her cat ran under the chairs to chase a mice ,she got up and bent down by doing that, her skirt flew up,and guys were behind her watching ,she was like that for minutes and she suddenly stood up ask the guys have u seen ENOUGH ? and they answered YEAH IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.

The Judge said to the defendant. "I thought I told you I never wanted to see you in here again." "Your Honor," the criminal said, "that's what I tried to tell the police, but they wouldn't listen."

Charlie marries a virgin. On their wedding night, he's on fire, so he gets naked, jumps into bed, and immediately begins groping her. "Charles, I expect you to be as mannerly in bed as you are at the dinner table." So, Charlie folds his hands on his lap and says, "Is this better?" "Much better!" she replies with a smile. "Okay, then," he says,
"now will you please pass me the p@#$y."[/color][color=#990000]

~LMAO cheesy
Re: Short Jokes by lexicon(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2008
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Controller Tower Operator / Was This Wat Happened In Eden? / Can U Do This For Ur Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.