Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

A Joke On Tithe - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Joke On Tithe (1506 Views)

When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) / Akpos In Trouble-best Akpos Joke On Nairaland / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Joke On Tithe by rill: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
There were two men shipwrecked on this island. The minute they got on to the island one of them started screaming and yelling, "We're going to die! We're going to die! There's no food! No water! We're going to die!"
The second man was propped up against a palm tree and acting so calmly that it drove the first man crazy. "Don't you understand?!? We're going to die!!"
The second man replied, "You don't understand. I make $100,000 a week."
The first man looked at him quite dumbfounded and asked, "What difference does that make?!? We're on an island with no food and no water! We're going to DIE!!!"
The second man answered, "You just don't get it. I make $100,000 a week and I tithe ten percent on that $100,000 per week. My pastor will find me grin
Re: A Joke On Tithe by Sanboy25: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
grin
I laughed.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dogs Take Over Detroit / Funny Prayers You Hear In MFM / Sad Story: The Sudden Death Of Mr. Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.