Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Change Of Employment Terms - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Change Of Employment Terms (598 Views)

Damages For Unlawful Termination Of Employment In Nigeria / How Good Is Studying Fine Art In Terms Of Employment / Loeis: Loss Of Employment Insurance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Employment Terms by adedayor08(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
dear nlanders.
please I need your candid opinion on this.
I have been on this job since late last year and though the pay isn't very good (just enough to keep the body and soul together ).
first week on January my boss called a meeting and introduced a new terms which is....
Commission base. Irrespective of what you do you must bring a customer. No customer no pay. after all effort @ the end of the month no pay.
imagine no salary in January. now am confused I love the job no doubt that was why I accepted the little pay at first but now with this development I don't know what to do please help.

(1) (Reply)

Iso, Six-sigma, Pmp Training & Certification - Irca Approved / NIM Decries Business Failure, Job Losses In Nigeria / Your Vote Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.