Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Davido: She Is The Most Beautiful Girl In The World And I Will Die For Her. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: She Is The Most Beautiful Girl In The World And I Will Die For Her. (1005 Views)

OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthyā€¯- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: She Is The Most Beautiful Girl In The World And I Will Die For Her. by maspee: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
After series of rumors around the country as to Davido doesn't have taste on ladies. Davido finally decided to hit back on this rumors by saying that he doesn't even mess around with girls except his one and only girlfriend who he is ready to die for because she happens to be his everything, she was with him all his life, she respects him so much and he also respects her in return, here are some of the pictures posted by davido to show the world how beautiful his beb is. click here to see photos of this lucky girl http://webtv7..com/2016/02/davido-she-is-most-beautiful-girl-in.htm
Re: Davido: She Is The Most Beautiful Girl In The World And I Will Die For Her. by themmyd: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Click ko clicker ni

2 Likes

Re: Davido: She Is The Most Beautiful Girl In The World And I Will Die For Her. by Kustin(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
La click la bend

1 Like

Re: Davido: She Is The Most Beautiful Girl In The World And I Will Die For Her. by Afrok(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
La click la cut my Afro undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Involved In Car Accident, Narrates Her Experience(photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Shares Gangsta Bathroom Selfie / Celebrities: Thin Line Between Being Healthy And Being Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.