Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. (31123 Views)

Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by NZAGHA(f): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Mr President Sir,

I trust that this meets you well.

I know it has not been easy since you came on board, so many wahalas,

so much yawa, frustration and hopelessness.

First rule of leadership: everything is your fault.

Sir, Nigerians are surely dying and, quickly.

They can no longer see the light, they feel the Heat.

The welfare of the common man must be your top priority henceforth or God forbid, Nigeria and Nigerians will die in your hands.

Since you assumed office as President of Nigeria, there has been a remarkable dissonance within your government. I wonder who is in charge.

Sometimes I wonder whose thoughts you’re thinking or whose agenda you’re executing; while at other times, I wonder if you are held hostage by the gangsters called The Cabal.

Can you say you are oblivious of the hardship and suffering we all are going through?

I remember two years ago when I visited the Aso villa, then occupied by your predecessor. During our discussion and my lamentation about the nigerian youths I was not particularly shocked by a reaction that seemed like one throwing both hands in the air and saying “Charly, I am held hostage here, I am surrounded by enemies”.

Sir, are you the one in charge or like your predecessor, are you being held hostage by the cabals and obnoxious sycophants, so much so that our plight and cries as Nigerians are none of your concern?

Na wa o, this is certainly not the change we thought you promised or do we just assume that your words don’t mean much?

Oga mi, abegi check the matter, you cannot ignore the five percent of voters who did not vote for you but whose resources the country depends on as alarm don blow, to cater for the 97 percent who voted for you. This kind “one chance” is sending a wrong signal to the whole country. Sometimes I just wonder how things can function properly when the formation and the foundation of the ruling party is not based on any sound ideology, but on frustration, bitterness, divisive politics and a gathering of strange bedfellows. Kai!!!

Presido, this your war on corruption, is somehow o.

Need I say that corruption is not only about stealing funds, it is also about putting bad people in prime positions who have neither the passion nor the qualification to do the bloody job. This form of corruption is crippling Nigeria, meeeen!!!

As I scan through your ministries and key positions, I wonder how come it is full of village friends with the qualification to the post is just to be a clan member.

When leaders, out of fear, realize that their lack of capacity could have consequential effects, they resort to nepotism to protect self.

It should be a terrible thing to look over your shoulder when you are trying to lead, especially if you don’t know who and who is just washing you. Na so.

My people, simple and short, fear dey catch me for the future of our country.

I know that there is no vaccine against mismanagement/incompetence. Most Naijas may have concluded that the CHANGE mantra was only 419. There is great fear in the land, most people are not sure where the country is headed, and what many Nigerians are asking is whether you feel us, your subjects, if you feel our plight at all.

I see so many of my people walking with their heads dangling over their shrinking shoulders, being swept by hunger and poverty in the land of plenty. God are you there?

My people are desperate for someone to believe in, Nigerians needs a Talk and Do Presido, no go-slow for the matter because many things don scatter. We certainly need someone who practically leads us through this pain with sincere action and not mere intents or words.

I don talk my own.

Best Regards

Source: http://charlyboy.me/bughria/

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2016
Too bad.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by SpeedOfLight: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2016
Hunger is the best software for brain reboot.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2016
[size=14pt]It took PDP 16years to kill Nigeria, but, it took Buhari & APC just 16 months to lay her(Nigeria) to rest..[/size]

239 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by NZAGHA(f): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad.
mehn, even AreaFada no fit stand the change anymore ooo cheesy
congrats sha... You made it as the FTC grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Flexherbal(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2016
The hunger is real.
Some parents now exchange their children for food.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by luvinhubby(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Area fada wailer. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
luvinhubby:
Area fada is a wailer. cheesy
And IPad Yoot according to Nairaland Resident Zombies

21 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by MadeInTokyo: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
[size=13pt] grin grin

Wailers Chairman Gbagada Branch , kindly issue one Wailers form and ID card to Oga Charlie Boy.

The Sai Baba juju don clear commot from him eye
[/size]

103 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by youngest85(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ds boy again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by ificatchmodeh: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
We don dey wail for better naija..plenty people don even join wailers..even bubu sucide men don dey advise am..
Now as bubu still d form deaf and dumb. abeg wetin be d next option..
Think we have to start looking for solution..me don tire.

Make we reason this matter....bubu no dey ready to change formation oh.

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by SpeedOfLight: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad.
Sis you made aware with my FTC no problem.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by modestofynest(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
No way please tell area fada wailers form is finished and no ink to photocopy more till 2019

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Firefire(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin CHAIN-JI

11 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Tallesty1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
This is just the beginning

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by amuokuko: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Buhari till Zombies all die.

Soon an agege bread will sell for 500k while a tuber of yam sells for 1 million.

And Omenka with his gworo teeth will shout Sai Baba.

Sai Akpa amu gi..

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by NZAGHA(f): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
amuokuko:
Buhari till Zombies all die.

Soon an agege bread will sell for 500k while a tuber of yam sells for 1 million.

And Omenka with his gworo teeth will shout Sai Baba.

Sai Akpa amu gi..

nwanne iwe ela gi ooo cheesycheesy grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by CR77(f): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Buhari will destroy himself with his own hands

21 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Victorakats(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
E
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by drnairalov: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
we are already dead in his hands. Buhari is not worth it Man has nothing to offer Both intellectually and otherwise
Visionless No goals Just aged and useless. I believed he was the real deal I never knew i was being scammed, I am really sorry if i convinced any one to vote for him.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by atirolu(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
Even at the end of the tunnel their seems to be no light

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by LydayBobo(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
He met $1 = N118
He left $1 = N260
He met GDP growth of 7.8%
He left GDP growth at 2.3%
He met foreign reserve of $62 billion
He left foreign reserve at negative balance even though he enjoyed oil price at $120 & above.

If this man is your hero, may God reduce ur life desires like ur hero reduced our Naira, our GDP & our foreign reserve & placing the country on a track to recession before he left.

Like Hero Like followers.........

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by LadyAimy: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
All say change!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by CR77(f): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ✋ ✋
drnairalov:
we are already dead in his hands
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
The area father just hit the nail on the head..

Bubu is definitely a psychopath,ruling Nigeria like a village meeting.

I swear, it will never be we'll with APC..

I regret my vote.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by BABANGBALI: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
In Buhari's voice "Charly boy abeg leave me alone jo"

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Destined2win: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Make me your president and thou will see salvation
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
“Charly, I am held hostage here, I am surrounded by enemies”.- GEJ, 2014

Is there any political leader that is not surrounded by political enemies? How come OBJ & Yar'adua fared better than the Hero? All these show he was never prepare for governance. Tcheww!!!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oya watch out
Efcc will arrest this guy
or the Nigerian army will invade his home and kill everything in sight

12 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by fergieboy: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by drnairalov: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
CR77:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ✋ ✋

i see you bro, it hurts you know cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day / Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.