Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an (1045 Views)

Pope Francis Says Qur'an And Bible Teach The Same . / The Clear Difference Between Qur'an And Bible, (truth And Fact) (photo) / Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by impossible27(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Merky brown, a philosophy in religon urged all islamic scolars to join hands to see if the Qur'an can be reformed to make islam a religon of peace. it is noted that Muslims follws those teaching that are prone to war resulting to terrorism found in most islamic countries like ISIS, boko haram, Al Quadi etc. He listed some of thses verses which inclues

1.We will cast terror into the hearts of Non Muslims. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them. Qur'an 8:12
2. Let not the Muslims take for friends or
helpers the Non Muslims. Qur'an 3:28,
3. Rouse the Muslims to the fight against
Non Muslims. Qur'an 8:65,
4. Then fight and slay the Non Muslims wherever ye find them, Qur'an 9:5,
5. Fight the Non Muslims, and God will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame. Qur'an 9:14,
6. O ye the Muslims take not for protectors your fathers and your brothers if they love Islam. Quran 9:23,
7. O ye the Muslims! Truly the Non Muslims are
unclean.Qur'an 9:28,
8. O ye Muslims! fight the Non-Muslims who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you. Quran 9:123,
9. Therefore, when ye meet the Non-Muslims, smite at their necks; At length. Qur'an 47:4,

These he stated need reformation for peace to reign among the islamic countries and among the univers

2 Likes

Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Quran can never be changed. I love every word of the Quran.
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by impossible27(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
if u like my post pls hit like 4 me

Am advicing non-Muslims in d north. with dis teaching i wonder if i will ever live wit a muslim in 1 roof. He can stab at night because his quran tells him so grin

My advice is we should embrace peace so that d universe will fit all of us.

oya lalasticala. will my trend go to fp
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by OVI75(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Tel me the blood religion Islam is fr peace and I tell u of a pregnant virgin after Mary Mother of Christ
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by Pheals(f): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
undecidedop. U can. Quote oya !! "Ye true believer ,never regard the Jews and Christians as your friends...if any of you befriends them,surely he is part of them .and allah will not guide such wicked people" ( sura5:54 and sura 2:120)

"When you meet those who are infidels, strike their necks until you have killed and wounded many of them" - sura 47:4

op should we continue quoting it i just hate arguing on religion s I wasn't born Muslim at all but u can only take advantages of those who can't read it not me

"Holuwathosine"
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by impossible27(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
hockeyoilers:

pls sir dont b a beast
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by Horlufemi(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Fundamental Islam is terrorism. you can't separate it. it will die if you do. the reigns of Islam is violence.

Islam needs to be eradicated.

1 Like

Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by impossible27(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedop. U can. Quote oya !! "Ye true believer ,never regard the Jews and Christians as your friends...if any of you befriends them,surely he is part of them .and allah will not guide such wicked people" ( sura5:54 and sura 2:120)

"When you meet those who are infidels, strike their necks until you have killed and wounded many of them" - sura 47:4

op should we continue quoting it i just hate arguing on religion s I wasn't born Muslim at all but u can only take advantages of those who can't read it not me

"Holuwathosine"
sowi. i might hav over read grin

i will past dat of surah 2morrow
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by princejayboss: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Not all Muslim are terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by Annunaki(m): 6:31am On Feb 05, 2016
hockeyoilers:

That means you are a potential terrorist.
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 05, 2016
Annunaki:

That means you are a potential terrorist.

That seems like a harsh critique.
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by Annunaki(m): 6:39am On Feb 05, 2016
hockeyoilers:

That seems like a harsh critique.

No it's not, someone just pointed out a number of terror inspiring verses in the quoran with the suggestion that it needs to be reformed and your best response is that you love every word in the quoran (including the terror verses) that means you are a potential terrorist.
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 05, 2016
Annunaki:

No it's not, someone just pointed out a number of terror inspiring verses in the quoran with the suggestion that it needs to be reformed and your best response is that you love every word in the quoran (including the terror verses) that means you are a potential terrorist.

You must be outraged @ Bible verses talking about ra.pe and the bashing of little ones
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2016
Unlike the Bible, the Quran is actually the true word of God and can never be altered just to please men like they did the bible.
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by Annunaki(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2016
hockeyoilers:

You must be outraged @ Bible verses talking about ra.pe and the bashing of little ones

Yes I am tongue
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by Annunaki(m): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
Unlike the Bible, the Quran is actually the true word of God and can never be alteres just to please men like they did the bible.

Then your god must be truly pathetic to have authored such arrant nonsense.
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by impossible27(m): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
Unlike the Bible, the Quran is actually the true word of God and can never be alteres just to please men like they did the bible.
Abeg no vex ooo. Hw many non Muslims have u killed
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by Pheals(f): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
woobish were in the bible ? Just tell me Muhammad does not take is adopted son wife ? No tell me he didn't sura 33:20-40
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by analice107: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
Yes, it is indeed the true word of god. Every deity is God to those who worships it. So allahh is god to you. It is the word of allahh.
The writers of the Bible heard directly from God. As a matter of fact, God wrote part of the Bible with His own hand,not through a demon who Muhammed mistook for an Angel.
The being who dictated to Muhammed dictated satanic verses to him, how can u call Jibril an Angel of God, when he directed Muhammed to worship demons?
I think you shd be ashamed of yourself for what you typed up there. A true word of god from demons.
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
analice107:

Yes, it is indeed the true word of god. Every deity is God to those who worships it. So allahh is god to you. It is the word of allahh.
The writers of the Bible heard directly from God. As a matter of fact, God wrote part of the Bible with His own hand,not through a demon who Muhammed mistook for an Angel.
The being who dictated to Muhammed dictated satanic verses to him, how can u call Jibril an Angel of God, when he directed Muhammed to worship demons?
I think you shd be ashamed of yourself for what you typed up there. A true word of god from demons.

Then this god of yours must be quite stuupid because for some reason you keep "reforming" this bible of yours.
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Annunaki:

Then your god must be truly pathetic to have authored such arrant nonsense.

LOL! Yet it's not the book getting constant "reformation" By fat and equally ugly men, somehow I dont blame them, I mean have you read the bible? Gives 50 shades of gray a run for its money, the sex part too. Stuupid puny minded infidel.
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by impossible27(m): 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

LOL! Yet it's not the book getting constant "reformation" By fat and equally ugly men, somehow I dont blame them, I mean have you read the bible? Gives 50 shades of gray a run for its money, the sex part too. Stuupid puny minded infidel.
[b][/b]
dis 1 don already de call person infidels inside dis forum. wat if he see u face 2 face hmmmmm.

Dat of surah is worst. i will past dat 1 dis nit grin
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by promise10: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Jesus is God in the likeness of men dwelling among men. Now, see the proofs that Mohammed is demon possessed prophet who has unfortunately deceived billions of people but thanks to Jesus who is revealing himself to many muslims including Islamic terrorists through dreams(just as it happened to paul who was the most radical christian persecutor at his own time)that has made them converted to the divine relationship with Jesus.
See for yourself and judge!
Death
Jesus died and rose from the dead.
Muhammad died and stayed dead.
Fighting
Jesus never fought.
Muhammad fought many many times.
Hearing from God
When Jesus heard from God, He went to the desert
to be tempted and began His ministry with
boldness. (Mark 1:14-15).
When Muhammad heard from God (supposedly
through an angel), he cowered, was uncertain, and
wanted to commit suicide. (Quran 74:1-5).
Identity
Jesus claimed to be God (John 8:24,8:58) as well as
a man.
Jesus claimed to be the way, the truth, and the life.
(John 14:6).
Muhammad claimed to be a man.
Instructions Received
Jesus received from God the Father (John 5:19).
Mohammad allegedly from an angel.
Killing
Jesus never killed anyone.
Muhammad killed many.
Life
Jesus had the power to take life but never did. He
restored it.
Muhammad had the power to take it, but he never
restored it. No one ever died in Jesus'
presence.Many people died in Muhammad's
presence--he killed them.
Marriage
Jesus never married.
Muhammad had over 20 wives and even married a
nine-year-old girl.
Ministry
Jesus received His calling from God directly. (Matt.
3:17).Jesus received His commission in the
daylight.
Muhammad allegedly received it from an angel
(Gabriel).Muhammad received his words in the
darkness of a cave.
Ministry Length
Jesus taught for 3 1/2 years.
Muhammad taught for more than 20 years.
Miracles
Jesus performed many miracles including healing
people, calming a storm with a command, and
raising people from the dead.
Muhammad's only alleged miracle was the Quran.
Prophecy
Jesus fulfilled Biblical prophecy about being the
Messiah.
Muhammad did not fulfill any Biblical prophecy
except the ones about false teachers (Matt. 24:24).
Sacrifice
Jesus voluntarily laid his life down for others.
Muhammad saved his own life many times and had
others killed.
SinJesus never sinned. (1 Pet. 2:22).
Muhammad was a sinner. (Quran 40:55, 48:1-2).
Slaves
Jesus owned no slaves.
Muhammad owned slaves.
Virgin Birth
Jesus was virgin born.
Muhammad was not virgin born.
Voice of God
Jesus received and heard the direct voice of God.
(Mark 1:10-11).
Muhammad did not receive or hear the direct voice
of God. It was an angel instead.
Women
Jesus spoke well of women.
Muhammad said that women were 1/2 as smart as
men (Hadith 3:826, 2:541) and that majority in hell
will be women (Had. 1:28, 301, 2:161, 7:124) and
that women could be mortgaged.
Our relationship with GOD.
Muhammed claimed that we are slaves to ALLAH.
Jesus said; but as many as receive him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them to them that believe on his name(john 1:12)
Trinity.
Muhammed claimed that the trinity in the Bible is false as he said they are God(Allah that he is not a father to us but MASTER and we are his SLAVES), Jesus(a prophet of ALLAH and not the son of God)and Mary(the mother of Jesus), but his assertions are false as his is demon possessed and of the flesh as christ said; that which is born of the flesh is of the flesh; and that which is born of the spirit is of the spirit(john 3:6).
Jesus claimed the trinity are God(A father to us- not just as our earthly father who need a wife because he(God) is self sufficient), Himself(Jesus the son of God i.e God himself humble himself to make himself flesh and born of a virgin without intercourse but by the power of the spirit of truth to save man for the reward of Sins which is death- that's why he died in place of the whole world though he was without sin ), and the holyspirit( the spirit of truth that he promised to send to us and the spirit of truth shall teach us all thing, which he later sent few day after his ascension)
BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!; Any person who tells you that the spirit of truth is the mohammed, must be from the pit of hell and of the devil, because mohammed is not a spirit, as he died of fever at the age of 63 and stayed away and nobody knows where he went to as he cannot go to heaven after committing so many atrocities, but christ who was crucified for the redemption of man died and on the third day resurrected lived with men for 40days before ascending into heaven(which Quran confirmed his ascension) and promised us the holyspirit(spirit of truth)that will live in us forever(of which mohammed cannot live in man because he is not a spirit) and be our comforted forever
THINK ABOUT IT, READ INFORMATIONS ABOUT HIM ON THE INTERNET TO KNOW WHO IS JESUS AND. MAKE HIM YOUR LORD, FOR PAUL SAID: And if christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also in vain(1cor.15:14)
CHRIST ALONE IS LORD!!
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol at the mo.ron above saying Muhammad claimed to be a man! Did he ever claim to be anything other than a man? Stuupidity=Christianity
Re: Muslim, Qur'an And Peace. ( A Call For The Reformation Of The Qur'an by Annunaki(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
Lol at the mo.ron above saying Muhammad claimed to be a man! Did he ever claim to be anything other than a man? Stuupidity=Christianity

Yes he claimed to be a prophet but he was just a criminal narcissist.

(1) (Reply)

Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) / If Everyone In The World Becomes Atheist/FreeThinkers Then What?? / Does This Evidence Show We Are In The Last Days (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.