Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Adsense Experts Come In Here Abeg! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Experts Come In Here Abeg! (535 Views)

Adsense Experts, Please Help / Camera Experts Come? / Adsense Experts, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Experts Come In Here Abeg! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Was only trying to pull some tricks onmy adsense thinking earnings will increase by blocking low cpc ads.

I copied a list of the low cpc ads from one site like that, e be like 500 sites then I block them all.

To my surprise, my earnings reduced from an average of $3 per day to $0.1

Abeg wot av I done wrong?
Re: Adsense Experts Come In Here Abeg! by arize99: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
I am going to assume that you have watched some videos on how removing low cpc ads will help you. To cut to the chase leave your ads the way they are because blocking some ads will block them in some areas/ countries and you won't make impressions in those areas/ countires. Buttom line just do your thing and dont temper with the adsense account.because it is a one time thing.
Re: Adsense Experts Come In Here Abeg! by 100ksalescom(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tried doing same but i also experienced low earnings.

I advise you to only block Facebook and Gmail because almost every1 has a fb account or a gmail account so they will not click on the ads.
Especially that annoying facebook ads. smiley

GoodLuck

(1) (Reply)

Sheraton Website Is 2 Years Behind Update-see Evidence / 5 Fastest Ways To Build Your Twitter Profile / Live Football TV APP For Android Devices!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.