Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Adsense Experts, Pls Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Experts, Pls Help (794 Views)

Adsense Experts, Please Help / Godaddy Experts: Pls Help / Adsense Experts Come In Here Abeg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Experts, Pls Help by bioemmy: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hello,

I got banned by AdSense on my blog.

I intend opening another blog, I'll like to know if I can still use the same system and phone for my new blog?

I once read somewhere that Google is able to track I.P's or stuff like that, which may lead to the banning of the new blog and its AdSense.

Pls, I need advice?
Re: Adsense Experts, Pls Help by bedfordng(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
bioemmy:
Hello,

I intend opening another blog, I'll like to know if I can still use the same system and phone for my new blog?

I once read somewhere that Google is able to track I.P's or stuff like that, which may lead to the banning of the new blog and its AdSense.

Pls, I need advice?
you can try create a new email and domain name. If not comfortable with using your system to apply for adsense, you can use cybercafe
Re: Adsense Experts, Pls Help by kevoh(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
bioemmy:
Hello,

Pls, I need advice?

What are your real sins? You probably must have done some blackhat tricks to deserve being banned.
Re: Adsense Experts, Pls Help by Horlaarsco: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tinned Us AdSense AdSense with $30 for sale

Re: Adsense Experts, Pls Help by bioemmy: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
kevoh:

What are your real sins? You probably must have done some blackhat tricks to deserve being banned.

Lolzzz..

No real sins bro.. Mistakenly clicked on some of my ads ooo.
I just purchased the AdSense self and made like $150 in a month plus on a blog that generate up to 20,000 Page view per day. I have cried and learnt my lesson. just don't want to take chances with this my second trial.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Experts, Pls Help by kevoh(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
bioemmy:

Lolzzz..

I just purchased the AdSense self and made like $150 in a month plus on a blog that generate up to 20,000 Page view per day. I have cried and learnt my lesson. just don't want to take chances with this my second trial.
I am not an adsense expert heck I do not even have a blog yet but my advice will be to take time to read, understand and digest the terms and conditions of Adsense.
Re: Adsense Experts, Pls Help by bioemmy: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
bedfordng:
you can try create a new email and domain name. If not comfortable with using your system to apply for adsense, you can use cybercafe

Thanks for your response.

A friend advised me to get a new domain, and redirect my banned blog to the new domain, do you think that will work?

And future AdSense on the new domain won't be affected?

Pls I needs your view in this.
Re: Adsense Experts, Pls Help by OnlineMercenary: 12:38am On Jul 07, 2016
bioemmy:

A friend advised me to get a new domain, and redirect my banned blog to the new domain, do you think that will work?

It will work.

Gurusloaded.com experienced the same thing and moved to gltrends.com - They are still using adsense till now.

Naij.aloaded.com experienced same and moved to nai.jaloaded.com.ng - They were not as lucky as the second one was banned again.

That's it.
Re: Adsense Experts, Pls Help by afternysc(f): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2016
[size=18pt]STOP. STOP. STOP![/size]
My legitimate advice is for you to read and digest and understand and start abiding by AdSense TOS.

They know!
Google knows when you generate artificial clicks, or buy adsense accounts because of their sophisticated tracking mechanism. There is no shortcut to success.

They even wait till it will pain you the most before they yank your account (When you have good balance, lol)

If you have 20,000 pageviews per day, and you make 150 usd, then you may have to review your ad types and placement etc to get the best, not by clicking your own ads. Its fraud to do that.

For all adsense users, I have over 10 years experience with Google, nd still going fine.

Contact me or follow me for tips on how to get the legitimate best out of Google world.

FYI: Google is a god in this cyberage.
Re: Adsense Experts, Pls Help by bedfordng(m): 5:18am On Jul 08, 2016
bioemmy:

that is not a bad idea. But make sure the adsense is approved and running on the new domain before redirecting the old one
Re: Adsense Experts, Pls Help by webincomeplus(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2016
bioemmy:

Lolzzz..

Mistakenly? You'd better tell the truth.

Google understands that there might be error clicks, so they give the benefit of the doubt for few user-generated clicks. For them to ban your account, that means many/several clicks must have come from your end. And I doubt if that would still pass as "mistakenly".

I do mistakenly click on my ads once in while, and I've not been banned since almost 2 years back, when I started with Adsense.
Re: Adsense Experts, Pls Help by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2016
no way, i mean you would definitely loss your adsense again......go ahead apply, but with a new ip{if you dont know how to do that msg me} and also use a new email, but a different blog

Re: Adsense Experts, Pls Help by waikiki(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
afternysc:
[size=18pt]STOP. STOP. STOP![/size]
My legitimate advice is for you to read and digest and understand and start abiding by AdSense TOS.

They know!
Google knows when you generate artificial clicks, or buy adsense accounts because of their sophisticated tracking mechanism. There is no shortcut to success.

They even wait till it will pain you the most before they yank your account (When you have good balance, lol)

If you have 20,000 pageviews per day, and you make 150 usd, then you may have to review your ad types and placement etc to get the best, not by clicking your own ads. Its fraud to do that.

For all adsense users, I have over 10 years experience with Google, nd still going fine.

Contact me or follow me for tips on how to get the legitimate best out of Google world.

FYI: Google is a god in this cyberage.

i need help with adsense approval sir

(1) (Reply)

Hacked Facebook Account / On Which Platform To Create An Online Store? / Latest And Fully Naija Based Google Adsense Alternative With Instant Activation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.