Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,118 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

How To Build An International Career...step by step approach - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Build An International Career...step by step approach (15086 Views)

How To Look For Another Job Without Your Boss Finding Out ( Step-by-step Method) / Start Your International Career With Easy Pass International / Opportunity To Create An International Career Is Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build An International Career...step by step approach by Marxxx: 3:35am On Aug 28, 2016
kneehighbootz:

Marxx, are you partial to private messages?
No, *smiles*... but don't send a pm..I will attend to your questions, air my view on anything you may like to discuss...as soon as I can...
Re: How To Build An International Career...step by step approach by vectoh(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2016
Marxxx:
it depends on your present experience, discipline and your interest.
you mentioned something about including schorlaships on cv..now, am an undergrate in engineering and m on a schorlashp fron chevron..how does this improve my CV..nd how does it help in my quest for job when i graduate?
Re: How To Build An International Career...step by step approach by Marxxx: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2016
vectoh:
you mentioned something about including schorlaships on cv..now, am an undergrate in engineering and m on a schorlashp fron chevron..how does this improve my CV..nd how does it help in my quest for job when i graduate?
it simply shows that you are intelligent. It can separate you from the crowd. It makes everyone that comes across your cv a bit eager to meet you....
Re: How To Build An International Career...step by step approach by vectoh(m): 1:12am On Sep 04, 2016
Marxxx:
it simply shows that you are intelligent. It can separate you from the crowd. It makes everyone that comes across your cv a bit eager to meet you....
ok,thanks
Re: How To Build An International Career...step by step approach by Obidikejr(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
This thread just died like that... I have questions oh
Re: How To Build An International Career...step by step approach by ITCareerINxtGen: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
The guide you need is here;
If you are a fresh graduate, student or underpaid professional, what you really need is here. If you haven't gotten this then you ain't started because your job search and career may just be likened to beating about the bush...no kidding!

Visit http://www.mondraim.com/index.php/our-books

or

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1533508852/ref=sr_1_2?

Re: How To Build An International Career...step by step approach by Marxxx: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2019
ericanex:

so in terms of mechanical and chemical engineering which is preferable?

I trust you had made your choice already. I would have advised Mech eng
Re: How To Build An International Career...step by step approach by Marxxx: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2019
vinmayo:
It is well-appreciated and very educative.

I'm still in school. 200l.

Lucky me, I have this information at hand.

I have been opportune to do a 3 months internership in one of the Big 4 accounting firm and my CGP is 3.9, in total I have like 3 years experience already and I am still pushing myself to greatness.

Now that I have this blueprint I will keep striving to achieve more. Because, of my course of study I get exemptions for professional certification and I believe it is best to get certified after I am through in the University.

Others in the list will done before the completion of the Bsc although I finance myself and I know getting it all done will be tough, but, it will be done!

I'm grateful Marxxx
You are welcome. I trust you are keeping up good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Bathing Soap [bar: Antisceptic & Medicated] / Choosing To Stay And Lobby For A Federal Job Or Travel Abroad For Studies / Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.