Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) (46656 Views)

Patoranking, Tiwa Savage And Reekado Banks At NFF Award / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:14am On Feb 05, 2016
Ok.
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:30am On Feb 05, 2016
[size=18pt]Is Reekado Bank a Nigerian? which tribe is he?[/size]
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 05, 2016
see him armpit...sambisa style dirty YOLOBA boy!
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by PecE2Make: 6:02am On Feb 05, 2016
The level of hairs in his armpit is worrisome and that is all is see in the first pix.
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:22am On Feb 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what would you know about having sense? You've never had one. So STFU cuz yur not God

So boxers dey get designers huh?

D1ck head...
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by soos: 6:28am On Feb 05, 2016
Thug life, more b*tches
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:36am On Feb 05, 2016
cool
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by chrisnero(m): 6:39am On Feb 05, 2016
Why wale no shave na
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by poshtimms20: 6:51am On Feb 05, 2016
I wz dia, buh I dey form nt to appear in dat picsure..
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 05, 2016
udemzyudex:

So boxers dey get designers huh?

D1ck head...
how would you know when #200 Aba made 'Perry Cole' stitched boxer is all you ever wore

Btw, I've been trying to be nice, don't piss me off. Mind your words!
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by DeMekus: 7:13am On Feb 05, 2016
Why did they choose a dirty spot for their picture?
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by nigeriancuban: 7:17am On Feb 05, 2016
Am I the only one who thinks rikadoo whatever is ugly?
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by Eberex(m): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2016
I almost thought It was "picture of a Whale chilling " until I had to read closely.
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by danbaffajr: 7:26am On Feb 05, 2016
lordmayor4:
Why he no shave sha.....
wetin do you? undecided
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Politicalidiot:
cool. Is Reekedo Banks tying a rope around his neck there? Does he want to commit sucide? Pls, someone should advise us. Headies beef is not worth dying over. grin grin grin
senseless post. u must b a street kid
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by lordmayor4(m): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2016
6digitscomrade:
my broda i sight u jare...na d first thing i notice be dat...i sight the bush path come first imagine the cologne missed with naij sweat from sun and alchohol sweat and beach igbo=exotic body odour..2019 competition loading wale body odour vs buhari body odour...vote starts now...lolabeg nor vex joor na typo error..meant to spell mixed not missed...
Lmao abeg boss me, I no fit laugh.... lol

1 Like

Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by lordmayor4(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2016
danbaffajr:
wetin do you? undecided

Na you do me
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by Ziggylee(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2016
well noting so special bcz its nt only REEKADO was dere wif him.....NO PLACE LIKE HOME!
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by legundarybeans(m): 7:40am On Feb 05, 2016
Wale? Wats ur challenge! Why haven't u shaved those armpits undecidedWale? Wats ur challenge! Why haven't u shaved those armpits
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by thorpido(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2016
Some people leave their armpit hair to grow like say na God put am there so why bother.
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by Ladipodeal: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Bossforeva:
Born Olubowale Victor Akintimehin, Wale is really seizing the day and enjoying every moment spent in his country home.

He is pictured chilling out with Reekado Banks and some local indigenes at a Lagos Beach.

Who can name the exact beach where this shot was taken?
http://starttells.com/2016/02/04/pictures-of-wale-chilling-in-lagos-beach-with-reekado-banks/

Ilashe beach

Was there in person.. . Drove Wale from his hotel room to the jetty and back to his hotel
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by Ladipodeal: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2016
Bossforeva:

Who can name the exact beach where this shot /

Ilashe beach

Was there in person.. . Drove Wale from his hotel room to the jetty and back to his hotel

Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by Mattew690(m): 8:02am On Feb 05, 2016
Wale Omo Aye

Naija Ni Ile baba eh
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by cosmicrayboi(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2016
wale don broke lol
like play like play e don dey fyn house for epe

d tax for yankee don too much..

last tym, was olamide, riminisce, now its rekadoo lol.. if na squart u folo dem squart, na man we be..
i don talk my own cheesy
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by Progress2468(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2016
tpiar:
Where were the kids invited from?

Churches, schools, streets, their homes?

You seem to have forgotten so soon that "street ti take over"

grin
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by youngaz(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2016
Wat are u saying sef :/ :/ didn't he hang out wit falz reminisce nd co or dose ones 2 dey do follow follow cheesy
luckyberry:
Reekado follow follow...him wan 2 dey form "oga wale I dey ya bck oo anywhere u go dey enter"
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by DICKtator: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2016
henrydadon:
Lol.wale don dey Nigeria e don almost reach one week..him no be like other Americans way come Nigeria spend only one day go back..Kim Kardashian and co..dare at alade for use that money build him career..now we hardly hear anything from him

What makes you feel that he hasn't been deported?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by iswallker(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2016
The wale nor fit shave im armpit again....see as hair full am...
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by Glo4issy(f): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2016
Elegushi bitch sorry beach grin
Re: Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2016
What is the concern of this girl in what they are doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC / Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry / IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.