Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) (1052 Views)

It's A Lie! Nollywood Nude Scene…for Real? – See Pics / Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge / Please Checkout This Photo And Tell The World Your Experience!! His Real. (see) (2) (3) (4)

Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by ujoseph006: 12:54am On Feb 05, 2016
I just came across this photo on instagram, shared by adekunle Gold, and he captioned the photo:- “chilling with my colleague”.

Is this photo, a photoshop edit? Or Real?

Source:- https://www.instagram.com/p/BBX4BgSBkVw/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2996469836

Article source:- http://9jaflaver.com/is-this-photo-of-adekunle-gold-and-buhari-together-real-see-here/

Re: Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 05, 2016
Op, its photoshopped naw cheesy.
Dis Adekunle Gold has talent sha smiley.

God is really picking up his call.

Playing :
Pick up the call cool
Re: Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by tyson99(m): 1:13am On Feb 05, 2016
Ebayray:
Op, its photoshopped naw cheesy.
Dis Adekunle Gold has talent sha smiley.

God is really picking up his call.

Playing :
Pick up the call cool
love ur dimples sweetie
Re: Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 05, 2016
tyson99:
love ur dimples sweetie
Thanks dearie smiley
Re: Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by lordcyl3(m): 1:21am On Feb 05, 2016
photo kiosk
Re: Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by kibzz(m): 1:49am On Feb 05, 2016
Sup with you.. Kindly check your mail.. Sent a messgae.. Haven't got a feed back from you..

Ebayray:

Thanks dearie smiley
Re: Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by Blessamaka96(f): 2:06am On Feb 05, 2016
Photo buy
Re: Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by pretydiva(f): 5:55am On Feb 05, 2016
Dis is d handwork of a professional photoshop. Soon it will come 2 reality. Amen

This Is Crazy!! See What This Lady Wore Very Transparent Dress To Award Last Nig / [fun] How Singing Adekunle Gold "Pick Up" Earned Me Beating From My Dad / Naija2ghana Compares - Reekado Banks (MAVIN) To Lil Kesh (YBNL)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8