Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) (1052 Views)

It's A Lie! Nollywood Nude Scene…for Real? – See Pics / Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge / Please Checkout This Photo And Tell The World Your Experience!! His Real. (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by ujoseph006: 12:54am On Feb 05, 2016
I just came across this photo on instagram, shared by adekunle Gold, and he captioned the photo:- “chilling with my colleague”.

Is this photo, a photoshop edit? Or Real?

Source:- https://www.instagram.com/p/BBX4BgSBkVw/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2996469836

Article source:- http://9jaflaver.com/is-this-photo-of-adekunle-gold-and-buhari-together-real-see-here/

Re: Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 05, 2016
Op, its photoshopped naw cheesy.
Dis Adekunle Gold has talent sha smiley.

God is really picking up his call.

Playing :
Pick up the call cool
Re: Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by tyson99(m): 1:13am On Feb 05, 2016
Ebayray:
Op, its photoshopped naw cheesy.
Dis Adekunle Gold has talent sha smiley.

God is really picking up his call.

Playing :
Pick up the call cool
love ur dimples sweetie
Re: Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 05, 2016
tyson99:
love ur dimples sweetie
Thanks dearie smiley
Re: Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by lordcyl3(m): 1:21am On Feb 05, 2016
photo kiosk
Re: Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by kibzz(m): 1:49am On Feb 05, 2016
Sup with you.. Kindly check your mail.. Sent a messgae.. Haven't got a feed back from you..

Ebayray:

Thanks dearie smiley
Re: Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by Blessamaka96(f): 2:06am On Feb 05, 2016
Photo buy
Re: Is This Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Buhari Together, Real? (see Here) by pretydiva(f): 5:55am On Feb 05, 2016
Dis is d handwork of a professional photoshop. Soon it will come 2 reality. Amen

(1) (Reply)

This Is Crazy!! See What This Lady Wore Very Transparent Dress To Award Last Nig / [fun] How Singing Adekunle Gold "Pick Up" Earned Me Beating From My Dad / Naija2ghana Compares - Reekado Banks (MAVIN) To Lil Kesh (YBNL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.