Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? (46227 Views)

The Bus Driver Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by booblacain(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
It's coming my way! I don enter bush O!

Buy fairly new M-Audio "MONITOR SPEAKERS", for multimedia and music production. Call or whatsapp 08173326868.

Click link for features and pictures.

www.nairaland.com/2907074/m-audio-av30-monitor-speakers-sale#42545250
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by danchezzy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
;Dif you ask me na hu I go ask[b]if you ask me na hu I go ask[/b]if you ask me na hu I go ask
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by MadCow1: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
The bus is parked.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by klassykute(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
majamajic:
Left of course, buildings are on the right.
so its going left undecided
dem no dey drive go right if buildings dey right ni?
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Pennah(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
[size=20pt] backwards force = forward force so the car is not moving[/size]
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by omotaio: 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
oga! ask yourself
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Digriz(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
feldido:
Its Right, check the shade of light, you'll notice it's tilting backwards. So it's definitely moving right.
best observation and d right answer. So many here reasons like kids.
Once I observed the shade of light I knw its right.

1 Like

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by klassykute(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
magicminister:
[size=15pt]Left... THE SIDE MIRRORS IS BY THE LEFT SIDE.
HENCE, THAT IS THE DRIVER'S SIDE.
THUS. THE BUS IS GOING LEFT LOL!
[/size]
lol na fuel tank dey right abi lol
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by DerKaiser: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
In the UK it is going right.

In the US or Nigeria it is going left

Because the passenger door is invisible and they drive on different sides of the road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by waice6571: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
lilzcee:
National Geographic has created a version of the popular puzzle showing a yellow bus with identical windows at either end and the key to solving the puzzle is the fact that you can’t see the passenger doors.

So which way? Right or Left?

[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/04/09/30DE4F8B00000578-0-ima
ge-a-2_1454579231977.jpg[/img]

The name of the bus is Nigeria
The name of the driver is Mr ________¿
the driver has lost his way and he's asking you and I WHICH WAY NIGERIA?
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by klassykute(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
twoondei:
What if the bus is just standing on its own
d only reasonable explanation i have seen today .. chia u try ..
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by DONFASZY(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
I ve masters degree
d bus is going to d middle or left n rite to divid into 2 bustop.... kaskai
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by shumuel(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
In Beyonce's voice, To the left, to the left, the bus is going to the left. grin

sad Modified
The bus is going to the right, the window is tilted upwards(wind direction) to NW meaning the bus is speeding towards East, and in the photo there is a rectangle inbetween the arrows which is more closer to the right arrow. I guess that was what a kid would had noticed, kikiki Lol smiley
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by opey112(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
its not going. anywhere
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by RobinHez(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
It has no direction! smiley
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by panpan(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
DerKaiser:
In the UK it is going right.

In the US or Nigeria it is going left

Because the passenger door is invisible and they drive on different sides of the road.

I agree with this answer. In countries where they drive on the right, the bus would be going left. In countries where they drive on the left, the bus would be going right.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by tman14(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
It's simple. Look at the clouds and the leaning of the vehicle at the wheels. My observation therefore is that it is going to the right
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by ugowinn(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=GMan650 post=42657273]

Moreover, vehicles move on the right hand sside of the road, so if it's moving on the right then it will be heading to the left.[/quote
In some countries vehicles move on the right. Not a good answer.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by nkyblast(f): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
D bus goes both ways,if d passengers in d bus re going to d right,d driver on d right drives,if is to d left,d driver on d left drives,it avoids all d turning and reversing.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by chronique(m): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
It's moving left. Simple way to know,is to look at the lane on which it is moving/driving.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Bluffly: 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
lilzcee:
National Geographic has created a version of the popular puzzle showing a yellow bus with identical windows at either end and the key to solving the puzzle is the fact that you can’t see the passenger doors.

Left
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
magicminister:
[size=15pt]Left... THE SIDE MIRRORS IS BY THE LEFT SIDE.
HENCE, THAT IS THE DRIVER'S SIDE.
THUS. THE BUS IS GOING LEFT LOL!
[/size]
4 wia dis 1 c syd mirror again kwanu?
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by chidextec: 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
To sambisa. grin
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
The bus is moving in both direction, infact it is a di-directional bus
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by klassd(m): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
lilzcee:

Its travelling left, as one cannot see the door which the passengers goes through, therefore the driver is on the left side while the passenger door is by the right side.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Diaryofnaija: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
Why must you guys tag that dude over every damn post, huh.

Lol, I assume u mean lalasticlala, he is a moderator and could move a topic he is tagged in to frontpage
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Diaryofnaija:

Lol, I assume u mean lalasticlala, he is a moderator and could move a topic he is tagged in to frontpage

and if you call him, vaa vaa voom your post makes FP immediately, huh?
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by mikki123(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Very clear... Right
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by 3moses: 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
18wheeler:
Depends on which country its moving in. left hand drive, its going left and vice versa. op ... abeg no burst my head.
#modified
its going left cos there's road space to the left in the pix.
what if it's dodging potholes and decided to keep close to the building?

1 Like

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Diaryofnaija: 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

If it's FrontPage worthy in his opinion. That I why I said "could"
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

tongue yup
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Brownville007: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Simple. The bus is static. It's going no where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

• Two Truths And A Lie Game - / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.