Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? (46226 Views)

The Bus Driver Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by tico1212(m): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Its moving right. Check the tyre...*** the little space at the top of the tyre shows it moving right.
It even look like a mudgaurd
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by fretfingers: 12:08am On Feb 06, 2016
The bus is moving towards the left...

REASON:::

MODIFIED
The passengers door is never on the same side as the driver side except incases where the bus is a RIGHT SIDE drive. Hence, the passenger door is not shown on the picture which implies that the driver side is the one shown(left side drive) or not shown(right side drive). Either way, the driver is facing the left direction since the DOOR is not shown on the pic...which also means the bus is moving towards the left...
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Spymate: 12:22am On Feb 06, 2016
It's not moving either way
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by libertyfather(m): 12:24am On Feb 06, 2016
lilzcee:
National Geographic has created a version of the popular puzzle showing a yellow bus with identical windows at either end and the key to solving the puzzle is the fact that you can’t see the passenger doors.

So which way? Right or Left?

Going to the right, check the tire splash guard, the thick side indicates the back, While the light side is the front
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by piper14: 12:32am On Feb 06, 2016
It's goin right..looking at the tiers n flippers whc r large n back of the tires
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by seedsower(m): 12:38am On Feb 06, 2016
look at the mud guards, the right windscreen. It's going right.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by seedsower(m): 12:40am On Feb 06, 2016
fretfingers:
The bus is moving towards the left...

REASON:::

The passengers door is never on the same side as the driver side. Hence, the passenger door is not shown on the picture which implies that the driver side is the one shown. So the driver is facing the left direction which also means the bus is moving towards the left...

What if the vehicle is a right hand drive?
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by DjKrazy(m): 12:57am On Feb 06, 2016
I think the bus is moving left I just feel
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by fretfingers: 1:14am On Feb 06, 2016
seedsower:

What if the vehicle is a right hand drive?

Well bro, if its a right side drive, the answer still remains constant... Because a bus always has its entrance door on the right side regardless of the drivers position. This is because, the pedestrians waiting to get on a bus are always standing on the right in respect to their destination and the bus's.

Bottom line, the left side of a bus is always in the middle of the road while the right side always faces the pedestrians ( either the ones on the walk way or at the bus stop).. So the entrance door can never be placed on the left.

Either way (right side drive or left side drive), as long as the door isn't shown on the picture... The bus is moving towards the LEFT....

I hope you do understand?
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by seedsower(m): 1:24am On Feb 06, 2016
lilzcee:
National Geographic has created a version of the popular puzzle showing a yellow bus with identical windows at either end and the key to solving the puzzle is the fact that you can’t see the passenger doors.

If this bus has RIGHT hand side steering, it's going right.
But if it has LEFT hand side steering, then it's heading left.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by seedsower(m): 1:25am On Feb 06, 2016
fretfingers:

Well bro, if its a right side drive, the answer still remains constant... Because a bus always has its entrance door on the right side regardless of the drivers position. This is because, the pedestrians waiting to get on a bus are always standing on the right in respect to their destination and the bus's.

Bottom line, the left side of a bus is always in the middle of the road while the right side always faces the pedestrians ( either the ones on the walk way or at the bus stop).. So the entrance door can never be placed on the left.

Either way (right side drive or left side drive), as long as the door isn't shown on the picture... The bus is moving towards the LEFT....

I hope you do understand?

My final answer is.... If this bus has RIGHT hand side steering, it's going right.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by fretfingers: 1:42am On Feb 06, 2016
seedsower:

My final answer is.... If this bus has RIGHT hand side steering, it's going right.

Lol... Well good answer bro... But before you choose that as your final answer... Think about the logic behind the question...

They (the creator(s) of the puzzle) knew the drivers side would confuse people... But they left a solution in regard to the absent door in the pic to clear the confusion..

Have you ever seen a big bus as the one in the pic with its main entrance door on the left...(Think about it) and even if you see a bus with a door on the left, there is undoubtedly a door on the right.

You enter a bus through the right and not the left side of the bus, well unless you want to jump in tru the window during rush hour in school..lol..

On a serious note bro, buses are built to carry pple and pple get on them through the right door... And the right door determines the direction the bus is facing...

NOTE::: if a bus has only ONE door, it would be on the right... It can NEVER have a door on the left and none on the right.. Well except the bus was built by "PINKY"...lol

Now from this pic, we can assert that there is a door on the other side since the side we see has no door... automatically a door on the other side(with the rule of ONE door would be one the right, and right door determines the direction a bus faces) means the bus is facing and going towards the left..

Regards

1 Like

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by danidee10(m): 1:43am On Feb 06, 2016
I know the answer

It's going both ways grin
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by yadnus1(m): 2:34am On Feb 06, 2016
The bus is moving toward the right hand side or East direction judging by the shape of the two windscreen.The shape of the windscreen on the left is straight/upright while the one at the right is slanted slightly which is a deadly giveaway.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Chicagoesontop: 2:40am On Feb 06, 2016
After Smoking Weed Una Go Post Anyhow Picture Tell People Make Them Begin Jons Themselves, I No Gree Because The Car In Question Is A Cartoon Drawing, Small Time Una Go Erase Am After Smoking The Second Wrap And Ask People Again, Where Did The Car Dissapeared To ?!!! undecided
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Manager264(m): 2:54am On Feb 06, 2016
lilzcee:

[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/04/09/30DE4F8B00000578-0-
image-a-2_1454579231977.jpg[/img]
Right. Reflection of the window is the clue, breeze effect
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Godsonkemz(m): 3:32am On Feb 06, 2016
Both sides
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by sholay2011(m): 4:02am On Feb 06, 2016
RobinHez:
It has no direction! smiley
I like how you smiled after typing this nonsense. It's refreshing.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by AdorableJosh(m): 5:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Right of course, just check the distance between the tire and the bumper
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 06, 2016
right
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by passey: 5:56am On Feb 06, 2016
For me the answer lies in the directional arrows because arrows show direction of movement: one arrow shows direction of the cloud and the other shows direction of bus movement. Bus is going RIGHT.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by doshpki(m): 6:07am On Feb 06, 2016
From the shadow under the bus, it is right to conclude that the bus is stationary
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by CaptPlanet(m): 6:27am On Feb 06, 2016
Left.

The passenger door is on the other side
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by youngfocus(m): 6:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Start earning online it easy jst click on d link nd earn money http://dollarson.xyz/index.php?ref=51416
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by RobinHez(m): 6:45am On Feb 06, 2016
sholay2011:

I like how you smiled after typing this nonsense. It's refreshing.
fool! smiley

This is simple logic... Everyone be assuming what's not!
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by xilo1717(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2016
its going left or right for sure
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Sabado(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2016
The bus is definitely headeD to THE LEFT!
Una no see the side mirroRs?
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by Elsquidme(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2016
OutOnBail:
The bus is going right. Looking at the distance from the tyres to the front bumper(right direction) which is short compared to distance of tyres to the back bumper(left direction) whose length is longer. The bus should definitely be going right cos in real scenario, distance from tyres to front bumpers is usually shorter than distance obtainable at the rear

gbam! This guy nailed it right. E.g observe marcopolo buses and all those brt buses, u wil observe what this guy is saying
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by eniolaamoda: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2016
dubylhover:
coolit's just simple observation....

its going left..

reason...if you look at d pics,only windows are shown on this side,so its obvious that's d door is at d other side....so when entering a bus,d driver is to your right,so since it's being shown from d opposite side,its obvious that d drivers seat is to d left....

*in jayz's voice* on to d next one... cool

Silly observation
Which automobile has only one side of a door..
Just tell me one
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by dubylhover(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Silly observation Which automobile has only one side of a door.. Just tell me one
d picture is of a bus,so how many sides does d door of a bus have?
you just had to prove your low level of IQ and cognitive reasoning
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Travelling? by micgray100(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2016
Is moving to the right... Look at the tyres.. And the tyre guide.. It is more thicker at left side of the tyres.. Meaning covering the rear side of tyre.... It will definitely move right... Only Engineers and good reasonable professionals can see this.. That is why it is called puzzle..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

• Two Truths And A Lie Game - / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.