Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely (1228 Views)

First Experience In U.S ; How I Was Scammed The First Time I Traveled / A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria / I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely by dacraziest: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2009
thank you to all those who contributed positively to my post, thank you indeed
Re: I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely by phillybabe: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2009
can u defer the ptdf scholarship for a year,while u return and complete your NYSC.?
Re: I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely by dacraziest: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2009
deferment is actually possible but really,,is that the only option i have left, i really want to travel this year.
Re: I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely by dacraziest: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2009
does any one out there have a link to someone in abuja nysc office that i can meet
Re: I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely by JJYOU: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2009
naija, odiegwu
Re: I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely by jennyo: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2009
I am sure if you really try you can get the original one from Abuja this is Nigeria afterall
Re: I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely by funkybaby(f): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2009
dacraziest:

I think its high time I open up because keeping this issue to myself is not
getting me any where ,my whole life is on the line right now.

Actually I am one of those who got the current ptdf scholarship and I also got admission to Manchester for pet geoscience.
but the thing is I had some problems during my nysc year that made me to leave without completing it.i left for Ghana .i wouldn’t want to bore you with what led to all that but the summary is that I wasn’t given my nysc certificate .nysc certificate happens to be one of the documents ptdf has asked us to come with to Abuja for our induction and visa preparation .
a few months ago I went back to the state I served to see if anything could be done for me but the zonal inspector who looked into my file said my certificate had been returned to Abuja.
he even went as far as been helpful enough to show me my case file and my nysc certificate number which I quickly crammed.i asked if he could direct me to any one in Abuja nysc office who could help me get the certificate out but he said it wont be possible and that no one will listen to me at Abuja .
right now,am so confused,because forging an nysc certificate and putting in my real certificate number is not an option.i hear they easily detect any forgery stuff at embassy.i really don’t know what to do.if I end up losing this golden opportunity it will be so terrible for me, and every one iincluding my family hopes that am traveling this September.
someone out there should please suggest to me what I can do.i have barely a month to the induction in Abuja.
please help me out

send me an email:
i might be able to link you up to someone that can help.
Re: I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely by cvibe: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2009
It's a tough call, but try.
Re: I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely by igbonla(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2009
@dacraziest,

Seeking to procure the certificate from Abuja NYSC or forging one is criminal and an attitude that wont help this nation. You said the PTDF scholarship can be deferred - defer it rather than selling your soul to the devil.

We can't have the kind of nation we seek if we don't make sacrifices. Do it legit or don't do it.

All the best.
Re: I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely by travelcare: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2009
Pitiful! If there is an opportunity for you to defer the scholarship, why dont you do that and why the desperado need to travel this year? Anyways, you cant afford to lose this opportunity, try harder to get it or maybe you should call this number for advice/assistance, Olawale (08023809767)

Dont miss that opportunity

Travelcare
Re: I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely by tpiah: 1:02am On Jul 05, 2009
after you get your fake NYSC certificate and travel abroad, be sure to report back on nairaland and rain curses on Nigeria for being so corrupt and a failed state.

na today?
Re: I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely by spoilt(f): 1:03am On Jul 05, 2009
Yankee will still be waiting in all its glory when you finish your NYSC properly.
Re: I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 05, 2009
tpiah:

after you get your fake NYSC certificate and travel abroad, be sure to report back on nairaland and rain curses on Nigeria for being so corrupt and a failed state.

na today?

grin grin grin grin.

I hope there's another LEGAL option for him to make other than deferment. pele, omo boy
Re: I Think Its Time I Open Up Completely by igbogolo: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2009
lol

(1) (Reply)

A Visit To London / Birth Certificate For United State Embassy,pls Help,god Bless You As U Reply. / Five Things You Must Do While In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.