Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo (24872 Views)

Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC / 2019: Atiku, Dankwambo Fingered In PDP Leadership Tussle / Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo by rolchi(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2016
otokx:
All GEJ kids/wards are currently abroad, its now also quite clear that he has access to foreign accounts in the kids and wives names.

Let's speak the truth, all the so called new federal universities are still under construction with many if not all being glorified secondary schools.

Please, can you name one Federal University of the 2nd Generation Category that has been completed?
Re: No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo by rikamann: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2016
NextGovernor:
Let's see where this your own administration will take us to because 1 year is already gone and nothing to show. You have just two years left, as we all know the last year of every tenure is use 4 campaign in Nigeria.
That is not the contention here sir but the refocussing of Nigeria for good. We need to get it right
Re: No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo by ehissi(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2016
masseratti:
am.pretty sure you can read and comprehend before.you came up with all the epistle you wrote,he said federal road project not completed in 16years non of the road project you listed are completed,so whats the point in all you wrote?

Actually the thread topic never said federal roads. Besides the VP said " road and rail" abi the University you went to road no dey inside ba??

I guess you went to a state university. In any case, I guess you didn't wear your reading glasses to see the completed road projects there like the ones in the east.

In any case, the year in review was 2014 and majority of the road project are already completed; at least I know amaechi entered rail for inspection trip so I know rail projects were completed.

Try get patience dey read epistle sometimes!! grin
Re: No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo by masseratti: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2016
LaExpert:

The topic of the thread reads 'projects.'
It is nice to know the last 5 years PDP used created more Universities than any other Government in history.

As for roads; the Lagos-Benin expressway,
Abuja-Lokoja expressway, Enugu-Abakiliki expressway,
Onitsha-Owerri were given a new look.
Its only onitsha_owerri road according to others that is completed,lagos benin is not completed neither is abuja lokoja,btw all those roads you mentioned are rehadbilitated roads not new roads.
Re: No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo by masseratti: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2016
ehissi:

Actually the thread topic never said federal roads. Besides the VP said " road and rail" abi the University you went to road no dey inside ba??

I guess you went to a state university. In any case, I guess you didn't wear your reading glasses to see the completed road projects there like the ones in the east.

In any case, the year in review was 2014 and majority of the road project are already completed; at least I know amaechi entered rail for inspection trip so I know rail projects were completed.

Try get patience dey read epistle sometimes!! grin
i read your epistle very well and i did not attend a state university,plus nothing wrong with that though,now back to.the topic i ignored the rail because i know more about it than you can know,not a inch of track has being added to the rail network left by the british,apart from the kaduna abuja line which is not complete yet,the kano lagoa line was "rehabilitated"not a new project lets stop celebrating mediocrity,the only new rail project is kaduna abuja line and its not completed.
Re: No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo by LaExpert: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
masseratti:
Its only onitsha_owerri road according to others that is completed,lagos benin is not completed neither is abuja lokoja,btw all those roads you mentioned are rehadbilitated roads not new roads.

You have successfully affirmed my point...and you have shown that APC is only ruling with propaganda.

So many projects...including roads were started and COMPLETED in the last 16 years.

Face the truth and reality and don't be biased.

1 Like

Re: No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo by ehissi(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
masseratti:
i read your epistle very well and i did not attend a state university,plus nothing wrong with that though,now back to.the topic i ignored the rail because i know more about it than you can know,not a inch of track has being added to the rail network left by the british,apart from the kaduna abuja line which is not complete yet,the kano lagoa line was "rehabilitated"not a new project lets stop celebrating mediocrity,the only new rail project is kaduna abuja line and its not completed.

So rehabilitation of a dilapidated rail line doesn't amount to a project!!

Hmmmmmmm...........Ooooh!! Na people like una we dey wait make una contest election. So that you go fix AC on top federal highways, make everywhere cool!!

Na until you hear say government create new road/rail network before it amounts to project!!

Oya make we sitdon look the one whey Osibanjo and Buhari wan build nkwa!!!
Re: No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo by masseratti: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
LaExpert:

You have successfully affirmed my point...and you have shown that APC is only ruling with propaganda.

So many projects...including roads were started and COMPLETED in the last 16 years.

Face the truth and reality and don't be biased.
oga no of the federal road project has being completed,the owerri road is suppose to get to.ph its just the same thing has the ibadan oyo road that is suppose to get to ilorin.
Re: No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo by masseratti: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
ehissi:

So rehabilitation of a dilapidated rail line doesn't amount to a project!!

Hmmmmmmm...........Ooooh!! Na people like una we dey wait make una contest election. So that you go fix AC on top federal highways, make everywhere cool!!

Na until you hear say government create new road/rail network before it amounts to project!!

Oya make we sitdon look the one whey Osibanjo and Buhari wan build nkwa!!!
The man said no new road rail project completed,prof him wrong,rehabilitation is not a project in the real sense,if we maintain wjat we have we wont be doing that nothing nrw was added to the line,in other climes thats routine maintainace not a project.
Re: No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo by ehissi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
masseratti:

False!! The construction of the Abuja-Kaduna rail line started in February 2011 and was completed in December 2014.

China Civil and Engineering Construction Company (CCECC), which is also constructing the Lagos Rail Mass Transit System in Nigeria, built the line for the Federal Government. If you don't know, ask questions abeg!!

The reconstruction of Lagos-Kano Railway Line that was moribund for many years with no single train movement for 15years but GEJ fixed it in 1year and to you folks that isn't a worthwhile project. The Port-harcourt maiduguri line that has been moribund for 30years finally gets the attention fo government and it is deemed worthy; a project that would have been completed if not for the politics of militancy/terrorism in the north!!

Its is better to say; "I don't agree with the core political ideologies of the PDP than to say that in 16years they haven't completed a single project!

That is tantamout to Selective amnesia!! Its a lie of the first Order!!

In Edo state, we can boast of federal road projects that link villages to delta state; all within the 16years of PDP!! The main stream accessed by Okiagben village for example; for the first time since independece had a road linking that road to delta state!!

Do you know what is 16years!! Government spend cash to evaluate and enumerate the impact of project attained in 4years. A professor of law - history - just sat down and evaluated 16years in the comfort of his house, chewing kolanut!!

Only an illiterate, brainwashed zombie will swallow that kind of trash and call it facts!!
Re: No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo by masseratti: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
ehissi:

False!! The construction of the Abuja-Kaduna rail line started in February 2011 and was completed in December 2014.

China Civil and Engineering Construction Company (CCECC), which is also constructing the Lagos Rail Mass Transit System in Nigeria, built the line for the Federal Government. If you don't know, ask questions abeg!!

The reconstruction of Lagos-Kano Railway Line that was moribund for many years with no single train movement for 15years but GEJ fixed it in 1year and to you folks that isn't a worthwhile project. The Port-harcourt maiduguri line that has been moribund for 30years finally gets the attention fo government and it is deemed worthy; a project that would have been completed if not for the politics of militancy/terrorism in the north!!

Its is better to say; "I don't agree with the core political ideologies of the PDP than to say that in 16years they haven't completed a single project!

That is tantamout to Selective amnesia!! Its a lie of the first Order!!

In Edo state, we can boast of federal road projects that link villages to delta state; all within the 16years of PDP!! The main stream accessed by Okiagben village for example; for the first time since independece had a road linking that road to delta state!!

Do you know what is 16years!! Government spend cash to evaluate and enumerate the impact of project attained in 4years. A professor of law - history - just sat down and evaluated 16years in the comfort of his house, chewing kolanut!!

Only an illiterate, brainwashed zombie will swallow that kind of trash and call it facts!!
am not an apc apologist or a zombie,i attack them when they are wrong especially on this year budget,i know a lot about NRC,if you said the kaduna abuja line is completed ,is any train running on it right now?i know nothing about the edo roads,the only federal road i know in that road is benin ore sagamu road and ita not complete,its good that am having a convo with a non paid party apologist,av travelled a good part of the country and the road ate pretty bad,all are dissapointment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators / Five Prominent Fights Among Buhari’s Appointees / Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.