Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court (21883 Views)

Court Fines El-rufai N10,000 In Libel Suit Against Metuh / GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by billyG(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Tinubu Bleep up oo!We need that 150billion naira,he shld hav gotten it & donate it 2 d Treasury.
Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by ihearYou(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Love Machine:
If efcc carryout investigation the same way it is doing to buhari's enemies,they will uncover mindboggling evidence.Let me provide them petition through this forum.The commission should investigate alpha beta,tvc and radio continental,oriental hotel and whose companies apc control state have been awarding contracts to all these years.

Is this all u can come up with? Very lame excuse to call somebody corrupt. My friend,ur pepper soup and palmy joint rumour/gist will not hold water anywhere. So since u hv nothing better to say,i will advice u to shut up.
Re: Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2016
ihearYou:

Is this all u can come up with? Very lame excuse to call somebody corrupt. My friend,ur pepper soup and palmy joint rumour/gist will not hold water anywhere. So since u hv nothing better to say,i will advice u to shut up.
There should be no sacred cow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) / Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN / Gov. Ajimobi Congratulates Gov. Elect Seyi Makinde, Extends Hand Of Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.