Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Gov.Ambode: Is The Mile12 Repaving Meant To Punish D People Of Ikorodu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov.Ambode: Is The Mile12 Repaving Meant To Punish D People Of Ikorodu? (745 Views)

One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP / There Are Over 5 Threads On The Mile12 Fight On Nl....why!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov.Ambode: Is The Mile12 Repaving Meant To Punish D People Of Ikorodu? by ikorodureporta: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
LAGOS STATE GOVT. & all concerned parties shld urgently resque the people of ikorodu from this mad traffic, 'cos it has extended frm mile-12 to Majidun (today) sad What kind of repaving are they carrying out @ mile 12 that has taken more than a month....wht could b done within a week. Why not bring in ready made pavings instead of this on-site manual labour in place? Now we spend 5hrs on this rd daily. Even d BRT buses are not enuf 'cos u'l spend 3hrs+ on d queue.

This project which i dont see as a solution to d traffic gridlock.....except d market is relocated, & that portion expanded, its all in vain.

If an urgent action is not taken, we may OCCUPY YOUR BRT LANES.

THIS IS WICKEDNESS!
sad sad sad

Re: Gov.Ambode: Is The Mile12 Repaving Meant To Punish D People Of Ikorodu? by PentiumPro(f): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Just endure. It's for the long term betterment of the road users along that axis.
At least it will curtail the madness of those commercial danfo drivers.

4 Likes

Re: Gov.Ambode: Is The Mile12 Repaving Meant To Punish D People Of Ikorodu? by skademzy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
You can't eat your cake and have it... Endure for better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof.

1 Like

Re: Gov.Ambode: Is The Mile12 Repaving Meant To Punish D People Of Ikorodu? by Swissheart(f): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
It was terrible this morning....... I think we spent nothing less than 3hrs from Ikorodu to mile 12 this morning
Re: Gov.Ambode: Is The Mile12 Repaving Meant To Punish D People Of Ikorodu? by chriskosherbal(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Well I feel the Gov has good plan for the state.
Re: Gov.Ambode: Is The Mile12 Repaving Meant To Punish D People Of Ikorodu? by PentiumPro(f): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Swissheart:
It was terrible this morning....... I think we spent nothing less than 3hrs from Ikorodu to mile 12 this morning

I understand such predicament, however sometimes the impatient of most motorists with the way they drive in haste contribute to such delay.
Re: Gov.Ambode: Is The Mile12 Repaving Meant To Punish D People Of Ikorodu? by ikorodureporta: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Steal Cows Should Stop Fighting Those Who Steal Ants - Fayose / Efcc Recovers Stolen Fund In Soak Away From Ex-chief Of Air Staff / OSUN: Aregbesola ‘sacks’ Striking Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.