Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

There Are Over 5 Threads On The Mile12 Fight On Nl....why!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Over 5 Threads On The Mile12 Fight On Nl....why!!! (546 Views)

Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On / Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 / Gov.Ambode: Is The Mile12 Repaving Meant To Punish D People Of Ikorodu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Over 5 Threads On The Mile12 Fight On Nl....why!!! by NewNigeriaMind: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
Its like the mile12 issue is a dream come through to some people.

Over five(5) on the same issue are currently on NL.

Just thinking out load, watch you next neighbor, so wish for this country to go up in flames and are just too cowardly to say it openly.

Just observing,
Re: There Are Over 5 Threads On The Mile12 Fight On Nl....why!!! by emekamn(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
You just succeeded in adding one more
Re: There Are Over 5 Threads On The Mile12 Fight On Nl....why!!! by Kyase(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ipobians are always happy to see Yorubas and Hausas clash.
I think they got what they wanted all along.
Re: There Are Over 5 Threads On The Mile12 Fight On Nl....why!!! by mightyhazel: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Kyase:
Ipobians are always happy to see Yorubas and Hausas clash.
I think they got what they wanted all along.
foul! Personally,touts,ethnic and gangwars bore me. Igbos,..d ones u may choose to call 'ipobians' are a peaceloving and goal oriented lot. We don't wish to see touts or any oda groups for that. Matter clashing and distorting businesses. Its only in ur cynic imaginations. Meanwhile,wot is ur obscession with igbos? Dey are not the ones chasing u around ur backyards and kickin ur asses up and down while they are at it.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Labour Is Dead / Important Notice! / Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.