Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Is It Micheal Or Michael?(the Late King Of Pop's First Name) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Micheal Or Michael?(the Late King Of Pop's First Name) (1968 Views)

Today In History… The Late King Of Pop Is Born` / More Photos From The Funeral Service Of Ooni Of Ife's Late King / Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Micheal Or Michael?(the Late King Of Pop's First Name) by obiem(m): 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2009
Since the death of the king of Pop, i have come across countless articles, tributes, dirge(s) etc all extolling the indelible impact he made worldwide through his music. One thing i particularly found conflicting (especially amongst nairalanders) is the spelling of his first name. I find quite a number of people spelling 'Micheal' as 'Michael 'and that has left me pretty confused about the true spelling. I used to think' Micheal' was spelt as 'Micheal' until i started seeing even on yahoo, times on line and other renowed websites, it being spelt as 'Michael'

Any ideas?
Re: Is It Micheal Or Michael?(the Late King Of Pop's First Name) by mamagee3(f): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2009
yes, I used to but it's complicated anyway his name is Michael.
Re: Is It Micheal Or Michael?(the Late King Of Pop's First Name) by tpiah: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2009
micheal is a mispelling of the name Michael. It took me a while to learn this too.

Micha'el

El means God.

1 Like

Re: Is It Micheal Or Michael?(the Late King Of Pop's First Name) by seeklove: 1:09am On Jul 03, 2009
The late singers name is Michael. Michael is a name for males.

Micheal is a female name sometimes pronounced as Mitchell.

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Jim Iyke / WTH!!! Kanye West - Black Skin Head (leaked Video) / Chika Ike, Francis Duru, On Set Of A New Traditional Film (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.