Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, Delta Does It Make Sense? Please Reply. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, Delta Does It Make Sense? Please Reply. (1491 Views)

My Nysc Experience in the North (Nassarawa Corper) / NYSC B16 Nassarawa: Lets Talk Here / NYSC 2016A Nassarawa official otondos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, Delta Does It Make Sense? Please Reply. by winta2007(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please Guys I am conisdering selecting Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa and Delta state doe it make sense.

What I am looking at is the area with constant power supply I dont conisder if it is town or village.

I may replace Delta if I see a Good state.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, Delta Does It Make Sense? Please Reply. by CallMeOO7(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
winta2007:
Please Guys I am conisdering selecting Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa and Delta state doe it make sense.

What I am looking at is the area with constant power supply I dont conisder if it is town or village.

Thanks all.

Don't know about Delta, I heard Uyo town is cool but Nasarawa is awesome. You will be tired of light if you're posted to Akwanga. Akwanga is one of the towns in Nasarawa State.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, Delta Does It Make Sense? Please Reply. by uprize: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
If u want 2 serve in the area dat have constant light in Nasarawa,u wil be considering Keffi,kokona, Akwanga n part of Lafia
Re: Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, Delta Does It Make Sense? Please Reply. by bunmze(m): 2:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Don't think of Delta o. But if u have money sha. Come to Asaba, we shall be waiting for u
Re: Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, Delta Does It Make Sense? Please Reply. by miniziter(m): 2:10am On Feb 07, 2016
With this your selections, I can see them given you Nasarawa. If you doubt me, I shall give you 5% of my allawee (till I finish service) if you're not given and vice versa if its so.
Re: Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, Delta Does It Make Sense? Please Reply. by Kookny(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2016
I served in Akwa Ibom. The state is pretty cool.

Most of us served in state secondary schools and the pay was/is 9800 per month, usually paid in arrears (a month or two). for such PPAs

The power situation is relatively fair. Ikot Abasi LGA seems to be the power-house of electricity in the state. I'm not so good in technical terms, but I mean, from there power is distributed to the other parts of the state.
Mkpat Enin is another LGA too. Good.

Uyo is nice, don't mind people telling you that it's quite expensive, nay, unless I don't know where you're coming from, but for me, a plate of swallow @N250 was familiar. The only problem you may encounter as a corper in Uyo may be that of acceptance/getting a PPA. Next might be accommodation, but you can always find your way round it.

The villages are okay too, but don't expect much power/electricity o. Cos the state is laced with a remarkable kind of uneven development. Such that you may wonder if such villages are inside the same geopolitical zone with Uyo grin

You can go for Akwa Ibom, it's a nice place. Generally, the people are nice, even in the villages.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, Delta Does It Make Sense? Please Reply. by DKOKO3(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kookny:
I served in Akwa Ibom. The state is pretty cool.

Most of us served in state secondary schools and the pay was/is 9800 per month, usually paid in arrears (a month or two). for such PPAs

The power situation is relatively fair. Ikot Abasi LGA seems to be the power-house of electricity in the state. I'm not so good in technical terms, but I mean, from there power is distributed to the other parts of the state.
Mkpat Enin is another LGA too. Good.

Uyo is nice, don't mind people telling you that it's quite expensive, nay, unless I don't know where you're coming from, but for me, a plate of swallow @N250 was familiar. The only problem you may encounter as a corper in Uyo may be that of acceptance/getting a PPA. Next might be accommodation, but you can always find your way round it.

The villages are okay too, but don't expect much power/electricity o. Cos the state is laced with a remarkable kind of uneven development. Such that you may wonder if such villages are inside the same geopolitical zone with Uyo grin

You can go for Akwa Ibom, it's a nice place. Generally, the people are nice, even in the villages.

You mean Awka Ibom monthly allowance is 9,800 or 19,800?
Please clear the uncertainty.
Re: Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, Delta Does It Make Sense? Please Reply. by Vikky014(f): 3:16am On Feb 08, 2016
winta2007:

Thanks all.
you cant choose two states from the same geopolitical zone. so remove either delta or akwaibom.

if you dnt want to go to any northern state. dont choose it
Re: Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, Delta Does It Make Sense? Please Reply. by Kookny(m): 6:22am On Feb 08, 2016
DKOKO3:

You mean Awka Ibom monthly allowance is 9,800 or 19,800?
Please clear the uncertainty.

Federal allowance is uniform.

I meant state
Re: Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, Delta Does It Make Sense? Please Reply. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
miniziter:
With this your selections, I can see them given you Nasarawa. If you doubt me, I shall give you 5% of my allawee (till I finish service) if you're not given and vice versa if its so.
grin
miniziter:
Re: Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, Delta Does It Make Sense? Please Reply. by DKOKO3(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2016
Kookny:

Federal allowance is uniform.
I meant state
Thank you for the clarity.
Re: Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, Delta Does It Make Sense? Please Reply. by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2016
If you want light, go to anambra, enugu or osun. Yokiti come and cloose this thread.
Re: Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, Delta Does It Make Sense? Please Reply. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
There's the possibly of you being posted to Delta state, for electricity ughelli is the best

(1) (Reply)

When Nysc Refuse To Call Up / See What This Corper Post On Facrbook / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.