Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? (7385 Views)

Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by NakedEve: 6:10am On Feb 06, 2016
insecticide:

So to you, once somebody can't communicate in English language, they're not civilized?

My dear let's call a spade a spade..

This is how Yoruba have been deceiving themselves as the "most educated tribe", when majority of them are Muslims.
We know something is truly wrong with Nigerian Muslims.
Wherever they r the same lack of vigour for Western education is represented.

Can u also imagine that it is so bad in Osogbo(state capital) that for the few that go to school, they are taught in Yoruba and the corpers are required to learn it for effective communication?

If it is like this in the state capital then I wonder how it will be in the other towns and villages in the state.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by NakedEve: 6:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Orikinla:
. But the Muslims in North Africa and the UAE are not primitive like the Muslims without western education in sub Saharan Africa. They have had more Heads of State in Nigeria and still annoyingly underdeveloped since 1960 to date. They are simply intellectually re-tarded. Only those who have western education are ruling them and exploiting their fatalistic attitude and ignorance. Their leaders have failed them. They have more children out of school than any tribe on earth! Malala is a Muslim from Pakistan and she is the youngest Nobel Prize winner in history at 18 years of age and more committed as a human rights activist than the so called human rights activists in Nigeria who make more noise than sense chasing foreign grants for their greed and pride and not addressing the widespread ignorance of the majority of the Nigerians in the north.

Nigerian Muslims definitely need a reorientation.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 7:12am On Feb 06, 2016
NakedEve:

Nigerian Muslims definitely need a reorientation.
. Yes. NTA and Radio Nigeria can really help by showing them how their fellow Muslims in North Africa and the Middle East are developing their nations and improving their lives daily and they still practice Islam even better than Nigerian Muslims. The biggest IMAX Cinema in Africa is in Morocco and it is still a nation of Muslims. The most magnificent towers are in Dubai and it is still a nation of Muslims without lunatic Islamic terrorists.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by 9jii(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Orikinla:
I have seen that majority of Hausas without western education still behave like their ancestors in the past centuries who are being forced to conform to modern life.

They are fatalistic and have no future ambition of modern civilization. They are incredibly ignorant of the developments in social media and don't even want to learn. Majority of them are Muslims, but are unlike the civilized Muslims in the Middle East. They have not been able to use their Islamic religion and education like Muslims in North Africa and the Middle East to improve their lives. And their educated ruling class exploit their intellectual ignorance to keep them backward.

You lost your ways and culture.
You're dependent on sm one culture.

6 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Metallurgist: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Orikinla:
I have seen that majority of Hausas without western education still behave like their ancestors in the past centuries who are being forced to conform to modern life.

They are fatalistic and have no future ambition of modern civilization. They are incredibly ignorant of the developments in social media and don't even want to learn. Majority of them are Muslims, but are unlike the civilized Muslims in the Middle East. They have not been able to use their Islamic religion and education like Muslims in North Africa and the Middle East to improve their lives. And their educated ruling class exploit their intellectual ignorance to keep them backward.
Mr Orikinla, the hausa ppl have learn how to read and write over two centuries ago,prior to the colonial era they have a complete social structure including even prisons, they have travel the length of africa and some part of asia as well, and have written chronicles over 300 years old.in terms of good manners,they hausas have no equals in nigeria as such you dont see them abusing ppl left and right like agberos, to say the hausa have no future ambition of modern civilization or what ever crap you could think of says alot about how ignorant you are of the hausa ppl, and clearly shows you have never set foot in the north.

8 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by carinmom(f): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2016
9jii:

You lost your ways and culture.
You're dependent on sm one culture.

That picture you posted has said it all. Those tribalists that are calling themselves the civilized ones do not even know their own history and they are calling others uncivilized.

7 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by 9jii(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2016
carinmom:

That picture you posted has said it all. Those tribalists that are calling themselves the civilized ones do not even know their own history and they are calling others uncivilized.

They are Lost Bitter people always trying to drag other people to their sorry level.

7 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Flyoruboy(m): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2016
NakedEve:

This is how Yoruba have been deceiving themselves as the "most educated tribe", when majority of them are Muslims.

Can u also imagine that it is so bad in Osogbo(state capital) that for the few that go to school, they are taught in Yoruba and the corpers are required to learn it for effective communication?

If it is like this in the state capital then I wonder how it will be in the other towns and villages in the state.

Seriously you need to quit disgracing yourself after having been exposed as a liar! There are several parts of Igboland (Enugu and Ebonyi are big culprits) where the students and natives also refuse to communicate with strangers in any other language except Igbo language (according to anecdotes from corpers posted there), I guess that is proof that your villagers are 'uncivilized'? The more you write the more you expose your ignorance. The same Osun state you're badmouthing produced the BEST overall NECO student in the most recent NECO exams. Quit sounding ignorant and disgracing your own tribe.

http://uncova.com/meet-neco-best-student-2015--philip-toluwase-alabi-from-osun-state-photos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Lordave: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2016
OyeniyiLeke:

Thank you

He is a very detribalised Nairalander and very funny too.

Naptu and Orinkinla are great detribalised guys
You mean a detribalised person is behind this thread?

4 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2016
NakedEve:

Until we give preference to our language and heritage over the queen's language and heritage, nigerians will continue to be slaves to the whites, chinese people, japanese, germans et al, speak their indigenous languages to convey their ideas in science, mathematics et al, yet they are not termed as "uncivilised" why? because they arent slaves.

8 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by NakedEve: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Seriously you need to quit disgracing yourself after having been exposed as a liar! There are several parts of Igboland (Enugu and Ebonyi are big culprits) where the students and natives refuse also refuse to communicate with strangers in any other language except Igbo language (according to anecdotes from corpers posted there), I guess that is proof that your villagers are 'uncivilized'? The more you write the more you expose your ignorance. The same Osun state you're badmouthing produced the BEST overall NECO student in the most recent NECO exams. Quit sounding ignorant and disgracing your own tribe.

http://uncova.com/meet-neco-best-student-2015--philip-toluwase-alabi-from-osun-state-photos

Its obvious u don't know I am from MiddleBelt?
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by NakedEve: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Until we give preference to our language and heritage over the queen's language and heritage, nigerians will continue to be slaves to the whites, chinese people, japanese, germans et al, speak their indigenous languages to convey their ideas in science, mathematics et al, yet they are not termed as "uncivilised" why? because they arent slaves.

Bullshit!

Civilization is not slavery..
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Flyoruboy(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2016
NakedEve:

Its obvious u don't know I am from MiddleBelt?

Bullcrap! You are Igbo and even a blind person can see that -- you consistently and irrationally attack Yorubas and the only explanation you ever present for this is that you're "from MiddleBelt". Most middlebeltans aren't as crass as you are, but crassness and flippancy is certainly the stock-in-trade of you bitter NL Igbos. But regardless, you're obviously very ignorant coz going by your logic (which measures civilization by the ability of an individual to communicate in the English language), the Germans who do not speak English are also 'uncivilized'. Ignorance is a disease o.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2016
NakedEve:

Bullshit!

Civilization is not slavery..

The bigger bullshit here is your irrational idea that inability to communicate in English is tantamount to not being civilised.

8 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by NakedEve: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Bullcrap! You are Igbo and even a blind person can see that -- you consistently and irrationally attack Yorubas and the only explanation you ever present for this is that you're "from MiddleBelt". Most middlebeltans aren't as crass as you are, but crassness and flippancy is certainly the stock-in-trade of you bitter NL Igbos. But regardless, you're obviously very ignorant coz going by your logic (which measures civilization by the ability of an individual to communicate in the English language), the Germans who do not speak English are also 'uncivilized'. Ignorance is a disease o.

Another trash.
Do not flatter urself.
Do u think we MB love you Yorubas?
You must be high on Osogbo weed.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by kernel501: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Seriously you need to quit disgracing yourself after having been exposed as a liar! There are several parts of Igboland (Enugu and Ebonyi are big culprits) where the students and natives refuse also refuse to communicate with strangers in any other language except Igbo language (according to anecdotes from corpers posted there), I guess that is proof that your villagers are 'uncivilized'? The more you write the more you expose your ignorance. The same Osun state you're badmouthing produced the BEST overall NECO student in the most recent NECO exams. Quit sounding ignorant and disgracing your own tribe.

CHECK 2015 STATE RANKING OF WASSCE

https://www.nairaland.com/2914357/breaking-news-again-south-east-leads#42641776

WHERE IS OSUN THAT HAS JUST 1 PERSON, WE PRODUCE THEM IN NUMBERS. NECO AND JAMB RANKING WE ARE STILL TOPPING.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by carinmom(f): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2016
I wonder what this op would achieve by opening this thread to spew hatred against certain tribes. The earlier this tribal bigot and his cohorts realise that we are all Nigerians and that's what matters most the better for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Flyoruboy(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2016
NakedEve:

Another trash.
Do not flatter urself.

Who are 'we MB'?? Why are you Igbos like this for goodness sakes? You are the same ones quick to denounce the term 'SS', yet here you are claiming 'MB'?! Your tribe no get name? You lot must be mentally sick. You aren't deceiving anyone but yourself. Be proud of your Igbo race rather than hiding under a "MB" moniker to take cowardly shots at Yorubas.

6 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Collynzo888: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2016
NakedEve:

Another trash.
Do not flatter urself.

Ibo bigot like you dont end well. That hatred in you will surely consume you, continue to use F on your moniker just to deceive dundee like you. Shameless people

6 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Collynzo888: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Who are 'we MB'?? Why are you Igbos like this for goodness? You are the same ones quick to denounce the term 'SS', yet here you are claiming 'MB'?! Your tribe no get name? You lot must be mentally sick. You aren't deceiving anyone but yourself. Be proud of your Igbo race rather than hiding under a "MB" moniker to take cowardly shots at Yorubas.

The jobless bigot is a shameless Ibo guy but not proud of it cos of shame. He is using the F to scam dumb men here on nairaland. Pathetic

5 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Flyoruboy(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2016
kernel501:

CHECK 2015 STATE RANKING OF WASSCE

https://www.nairaland.com/2914357/breaking-news-again-south-east-leads#42641776

WHERE IS OSUN THAT HAS JUST 1 PERSON, WE PRODUCE THEM IN NUMBERS. NECO AND JAMB RANKING WE ARE STILL TOPPING.

Look, everything about you guys are fake, including those results you are touting coz we know they emanated from 'miracle centers'. On the list of blacklisted schools the SS/SE have the highest numbers. Even the authorities are aware of this practise of yours so you aren't fooling no one but yourselves. cheesy Besides, in spite of these all of you still end up as traders at Ladipo and Alaba. I don't have your time abeg.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/anambra-close-486-centres-exam-magic/

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/waec-blacklists-113-schools-over-exams-fraud/

3 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by kernel501: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Look, everything about you guys are fake, including those results you are touting coz we know they emanated from 'miracle centers'. On the list of blacklisted schools the SS/SE have the highest numbers. Even the authorities are aware of this practise of yours so you aren't fooling no one but yourselves. cheesy Besides, following in spite of these all of you still end up as traders at Ladipo and Alaba. I don't have your time abeg.

WITH MIRACLE CENTER WE REPRESENTED NIGERIA LAST YEAR IN WORLD DEBATE COMPETITION, TOOK 3RD WORLD BEST, 2016 WE BECAME WORLD CHAMPIONS... PLEASE WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Who are 'we MB'?? Why are you Igbos like this for goodness sakes? You are the same ones quick to denounce the term 'SS', yet here you are claiming 'MB'?! Your tribe no get name? You lot must be mentally sick. You aren't deceiving anyone but yourself. Be proud of your Igbo race rather than hiding under a "MB" moniker to take cowardly shots at Yorubas.
SO BROS ANYONE WHO HATES US AS YORUBAS MUST BE IGBO?
I DONT THINK SO...OVER HERE IN ABUJA MOST OF MH FRIENDS ARE IGBOS AND SURPRISINGLY WE GET ALONG BETTER THAN NORTHERNERS
I DOUBT IF SHE'S REALLY IGBO....IGBO PPL NO DEY HIDE THEIR IDENTITY AS SUCH
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Flyoruboy(m): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2016
kernel501:

WITH MIRACLE CENTER WE REPRESENTED NIGERIA LAST YEAR IN WORLD DEBATE COMPETITION, TOOK 3RD WORLD BEST, 2016 WE BECAME WORLD CHAMPIONS... PLEASE WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE.

You are right, we are not in the same league o, coz like I said earlier, in the end you all end up here: cheesy Destination SW and North to 'hustle' gala and trade. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Look, everything about you guys are fake, including those results you are touting coz we know they emanated from 'miracle centers'. On the list of blacklisted schools the SS/SE have the highest numbers. Even the authorities are aware of this practise of yours so you aren't fooling no one but yourselves. cheesy Besides, in spite of these all of you still end up as traders at Ladipo and Alaba. I don't have your time abeg.

BROS AGAIN....IF OSUN COULD WIN BEST IN NECO WITHOUT BEEN LABELLED THAT IS BC OF MIRACLE CENTRE WHY THEN WILL WE AS YORUBAS LABEL THOSE WHO GOT 1ST IN WAEC AS A RESULT OF MIRACLE CENTRE
I THINK IS PLAYING A DOUBLE STANDARD

MY ONDO STATE IS MAKING ME PROUD IN WAEC
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

You are right, we are not in the same league o, coz like I said earlier, in the end you all end up here: cheesy Destination SW and North to 'hustle' gala and trade. cheesy
BROS U ARE GETTING FRUSTRATED AND BITTER OVER THIS ARGUMENT... NIGERIA IS THEIR COUNTRY JUST AS WE YORUBAS LIVE IN ABJ AND IN ABA AND ONITSHA...RATHER LETS ARGUE RIGHTLY AND LET THEM KNOW HOW SOPHISTICATED WE ARE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Flyoruboy(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

BROS AGAIN....IF OSUN COULD WIN BEST IN NECO WITHOUT BEEN LABELLED THAT IS BC OF MIRACLE CENTRE WHY THEN WILL WE AS YORUBAS LABEL THOSE WHO GOT 1ST IN WAEC AS A RESULT OF MIRACLE CENTRE
I THINK IS PLAYING A DOUBLE STANDARD

MY ONDO STATE IS MAKING ME PROUD IN WAEC

Everyone knows YOU are an Igbo impostor using a Yoruba moniker. You guys need help. I don't get why you choose to rubbish your tribe just coz you wanna ego trip. You guys are hopeless.

5 Likes

Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by kernel501: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

LAGOS DOES BETTER WITH MIRACLE CENTERS.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/beyond-senates-ban-on-miracle-centres/
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Everyone knows YOU are an Igbo impostor using a Yoruba moniker. You guys need help. I don't get why you choose to rubbish your tribe just coz you wanna ego trip. You guys are hopeless.
DUDE IF U CALL ME IGBO I WILL BE GLAD TO ANSWER IT SEF
BUT I OWE U NOTHING
THAT I DONT REASON STUPIDLY LIKE U DO DOESNT MEAN AM NOT YORUBA
KEEP ON WITH UR TRIBALISM AS IF IT HAS HELPED UR FAMILY GROW

emi kò dé.....proudly omo oduduwa
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by zendy: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2016
As an Igbo man, whenever I see a Hausa man, I feel like I'm looking at someone who was transported in a time machine from the 13th century to the present day.

It will be interesting to know what an Hausa man feels when he sees an Igbo man like me.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2016
Metallurgist:
Mr Orikinla, the hausa ppl have learn how to read and write over two centuries ago,prior to the colonial era they have a complete social structure including even prisons, they have travel the length of africa and some part of asia as well, and have written chronicles over 300 years old.in terms of good manners,they hausas have no equals in nigeria as such you dont see them abusing ppl left and right like agberos, to say the hausa have no future ambition of modern civilization or what ever crap you could think of says alot about how ignorant you are of the hausa ppl, and clearly shows you have never set foot in the north.
. And northern Niigeria is so underdeveloped? I have been a UNICEF natiional program consultant and was in Kaduna.
Re: Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? by kernel501: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Flyoruboy:

THE SAME GALA WE ARE SELLING GAVE US 63% OF ABUJA PROPERTY ACCORDING TO EL-RUFAI, AND WE BUSY MOBBING WESTERN PROPERTY AND BUSINESSES.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC May Not Survive Up To 2019 – Benue PDP Chairman / 2019 Polls: Buhari Encouraging Under-age Voting — Afenifere / Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.