Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

See The Amazing Explanation And Advert FCMB Posted About The 50NAIRA Stamp Duty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Amazing Explanation And Advert FCMB Posted About The 50NAIRA Stamp Duty (948 Views)

When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) / FG Sacks Enoch Ogun, Postmaster-General, Over Stamp Duty Controversy / Nigeria's Fuel Prices - A Cogent Explanation And Solution To The Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Amazing Explanation And Advert FCMB Posted About The 50NAIRA Stamp Duty by expertman(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
I was checking my Facebook update when i noticed this funny and advert explanation posted on FCMB fan page that Got people happy.

Alot of peeps are willing to open a New account cost of the writeup.

In short many of their Customers are happy even as they know they will be paying that 50Naira.

They gladly accept on the stamp duty and even gave them kudos.

See the screenshots

Re: See The Amazing Explanation And Advert FCMB Posted About The 50NAIRA Stamp Duty by kingofchess(m): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
nice1....kudos to FCMB..
but I ain't opening an account with u guys...
Re: See The Amazing Explanation And Advert FCMB Posted About The 50NAIRA Stamp Duty by expertman(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
More photos

Re: See The Amazing Explanation And Advert FCMB Posted About The 50NAIRA Stamp Duty by alecyril: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
let me get the requirements am coming right away
Re: See The Amazing Explanation And Advert FCMB Posted About The 50NAIRA Stamp Duty by baby124: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Osheey! FCamB employee. But there is a contradiction in this post. Please modify it to say: Transfers above 1k will incur stamp duty except transfers within FCMB, Salary Transfers and Transfers under 1k.
Please remove the exemption of transfers outside FCMB. As it can be wrongly inferred that some other transfers from outside the bank would not incur the stamp duty. Who is your lawyer op?
Re: See The Amazing Explanation And Advert FCMB Posted About The 50NAIRA Stamp Duty by Milliprime: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
A good job by FCMB cool

Keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Igbinedion Claims He Cured Polio In Nigeria. / Nigerian Attack And Named Social Media Media Critics Omojuwa Twitter Orubebe / Benue South Rerun: See Results Of Sen Mark Vs Onjeh Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.