Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

How Does Advert Affect Your Urge To Consume Goods - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Does Advert Affect Your Urge To Consume Goods (2284 Views)

Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) / "Fall Of Oil Prices Will Not Affect Nigeria” – Jonathan Assures / How Is Cbn Cashless Policy Going To Affect Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does Advert Affect Your Urge To Consume Goods by sirt1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2009
@ poster,

Doesn't affect me in anyway.
Re: How Does Advert Affect Your Urge To Consume Goods by GeorgeD1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2009
me too. i just buy what i want to buy irrespective grin
Re: How Does Advert Affect Your Urge To Consume Goods by zibby(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2009
I'm affected on some level, though I try to see past a lot of the marketing tricks. For example, a particular type of ice cream advertised during the summer is likely to make me want to buy that when next I want ice cream. However, on the whole I don't think I'm consciously affected by most adverts.
Re: How Does Advert Affect Your Urge To Consume Goods by GeorgeD1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2009
if the advert is creative enough, it could be a plus.
Re: How Does Advert Affect Your Urge To Consume Goods by Vamp(f): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2009
Adverts don't affect me, except when i am under the influence. Then i tend to want to buy food, ALOT of it! ahhaha! grin
Re: How Does Advert Affect Your Urge To Consume Goods by GeorgeD1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2009
how often do you go ' under the influence'? grin
Re: How Does Advert Affect Your Urge To Consume Goods by Ynotme: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2009
i went to the market wit my friend oneday
she ask, if i knw the toothpast dat is advertised on tv dat sombody was cut apply with his white teeth
i said yes ,dat is close up,
dat is the one i want to buy
Re: How Does Advert Affect Your Urge To Consume Goods by sley4life(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2009
positively
Re: How Does Advert Affect Your Urge To Consume Goods by GeorgeD1(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2009
it used to be macleans some year back. how times change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Printing A Plastic Business Card / Buisines I Can Do In School With #100,000 Without Owing A Shop / Deposit Dollars Into You Domiciliary Account @ N210 / $1 [ Sold All]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.