Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Egg Donors In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Egg Donors In Nigeria? (5280 Views)

Poll: Egg Donors Wanted! Would you be a willing participant?

Would you donate some of your eggs to an infertile woman for a fee?: 0% (0 votes)
Egg Donors In Nigeria! Would you be a willing donor?: 100% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

EDSA Best Place For AA Genotype Egg Donors In Africa. Top Clinic / Ivf Female Egg Donors Needed, Call 08089195036 / Female Egg Donors Wanted Urgently. Pay Is N100,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egg Donors In Nigeria? by kebab(f): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2007
Would you donate some of your eggs to an infertile woman for a fee?
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by ikamefa(f): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Note to all females on here: runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! cheesy
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by kebab(f): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2007
run why
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by mandi: 3:35am On Mar 06, 2007
Why should the female here run? Haven't you heard of assisted reproduction before? Anyway read to be informed, we live in the 21st century.
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by kebab(f): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2007
for the benefit of those who dont know:

Assisted reproduction refers to a number of advanced techniques that aid fertilization. These techniques are often used for women who have irreversible damage to their fallopian tubes or cervical mucous problems. It can also benefit couples with unexplained infertility. Some of these techniques include In Vitro fertilization (IVF), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Insertion (ICSI), Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer (ZIFT), Gamete Intrafallopian Tube Transfer (GIFT), etc.
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by kebab(f): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2007
Now, whether it is a question of female or male factor infertility (cus it so happens that its not every time that the cause of infertility is due to a defect or abnormality in the female!), assisted reproduction can help couples to expe rience parenthood without necessarily leading to break up of the marriage.
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by kebab(f): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2007
The basic definition of infertility is: the inability of a couple to conceive after one year of intercourse without the use of contraceptives.
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by kebab(f): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2007
Most infertility results from physical problems in a man or woman's reproductive system.

About 35 percent of all cases of infertility arise from problems in the man's system.

About 35 percent arise from abnormalities in the woman's system.

About 20 percent of the time, the man and woman both have fertility problems.

In 10 percent of cases, no cause can be found.

Age often increases the risk of infertility.
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by kebab(f): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2007
Infertility can be caused by poor sexual or lifestyle habits that are easily remedied.

For example, the couple may be using a sexual lubricant that interferes with the survival of the man's sperm. Or, they may not be having sex often enough. Other easily treated illnesses or lifestyle habits that may contribute to infertility are:

Heavy use of alcohol, tobacco or drugs.

Starvation diets or anorexia in the woman.

Tight underwear or pants in the man, which raises the crotch temperature and reduces sperm count.

Stress. In a woman, this may cause her periods to be irregular. In a man, stress may reduce his sperm count.
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by kebab(f): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2007
Some of these problems can be resolved with medical treatment or lifestyle changes, such as wearing boxer shorts, avoiding a sexual lubricant, or trying some simple stress reduction methods such as physical exercise or relaxation techniques.

Changing the timing of sex and the couple's sexual techniques may also increase the chance of pregnancy. Sometimes the semen from the man fails to reach the woman's cervix. Placing a pillow under the woman's hips after intercourse may help prevent spillage of semen.

However, these approaches may not work for some couples and they may need to go through assisted reproduction.

Which takes me back to my original question:

Would any female be interested in donating some of her eggs to infertile women who have problems in conceiving
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by kebab(f): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2007
Who can become an egg donor?

To become an egg donor you must be:

a healthy woman between the ages of 21 and 35 years

bright and mature

of any ethnic background

likely a college graduate or presently pursuing a college degree or literate

in excellent health

possibly a mother
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by kebab(f): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2007
The motivations to become an egg donor may include:

an opportunity to be of service and provide help

empathy for childless couples without having to carry a pregnancy for them

recognition of the importance of having children in their own lives

have a child that is intellectually gifted

pride in her genetic background and family

financial gain for her family
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by kebab(f): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2007
Is there any compensation for donating eggs?

There is financial compensation for committing time and energy to donating eggs to help an infertile couple, and also satisfaction derived from knowing that one has been able to touch another person's life positively.
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by kebab(f): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2007
If you would be interested in becoming an egg donor, and you have questions or would like more information,
please contact me:

Email: options659@yahoo.com
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by Zebedee(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2007
kebab can i get to donate my sperm too for , you know now
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by spoilt(f): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2007
it may be different if the infertile woman is a sister or a relative. you may be a donor not just for financial gain.
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by surrogatesng: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
If you are a couple looking for an egg donor visit http://nigerianeggdonors.com/
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by johnjay4u2u(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by surrogatesng: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
We scout for egg donors on behalf of our clients.If you will like to be an egg donor please send email to nigerianeggdonors@hotmail.com
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by surrogatesng: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
We currently are in need of an eggd uonor,must be at least 5ft9 and light skineed plz send email to nigerianeggdonors@hotmail.com
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by surrogatesng: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
A light skinned,fair egg donor needed.Must be at least 5ft7.Call 07067866986
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by success147: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2017
I want to donate my egg. any egg donor agency should WhatsApp me on 08101211528.
Re: Egg Donors In Nigeria? by Sabina042: 2:27am On Apr 25, 2020
emmanuelsabina7@gmail.com

Let's talk, I have a deal.

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need An Effective Cat Poison / FCT On Alert As Cholera Kills Seven, 91 Infected / 10 Way To Take Care Of Your Vagina To Avoid Smell, Infection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.