Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution (9455 Views)

Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? / Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body / Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by cloudgoddess(f): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
ogechieku:
I am really geting disappointed in every one of your responses. I cant believe that a scientist, a highly trained person in field of science couldnt be far better than a lady who does not have high sch certificate. Your responses are not scientific in any and alway sound like someone who lacks home training. Anyway, anyone that leaves Nigeria to that place you are becomes rude and uncultured. Many of my questions are scietific but none of your responses is scietific. If you cant be scietific and polite let stop here.
I simply stated the truth. You are convinced that the spreading of scientific knowledge is brainwashing. I responded that such an idea could only be the result of a religiously indoctrinated mind. Is that a lie? Is that even an insult if I am merely stating the truth?

Also, what about anything I posted suggested to you that I did not go to highschool? That doesn't even make sense considering that I am the one trying to explain to YOU information that you do not know and are convinced is evil. That makes me the uneducated one? Please, I really want to understand what logic process you used to conclude that because I am genuinely confused by this assertion.

I am also interested in knowing which answers I have given so far have been unscientific, because I can not recall posting anything that can not be verified easily as indeed scientific. Please show me my unscientific claims so that I can apologize for them.

Also, watch the video and tell me where in the contents you see any brainwashing. You can even post the time stamps.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Since you cant be scientific we have agreed to stop. And I am not willing to discuss that again. Thanks
Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by jayriginal: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
cloudgoddess, don't bother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by plaetton: 8:08am On Mar 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its been long ... hope you are doing well smiley

Yes.
Thanks for asking.
I was serving a suspension for calling someone a slimy scum during the Ese child kidnapping and forceful conversion saga.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2016
plaetton:

Yes.
Thanks for asking.
I was serving a suspension for calling someone a slimy scum during the Ese child kidnapping and forceful conversion saga.
Welcome back Plaetton grin
Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by plaetton: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Welcome back Plaetton grin

Thank you sir.

I had sent you an email of my travails when you had enquired about my whereabouts few weeks back.

I hope you're well.
Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2016
plaetton:

Thank you sir.

I had sent you an email of my travails when you had enquired about my whereabouts few weeks back.

I hope you're well.
I'm well, Sir, all glory to The Tooth Fairy. grin

I must have missed your mail, sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by plaetton: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I'm well, Sir, all glory to The Tooth Fairy. grin

I must have missed your mail, sorry about that.

Yes indeed.
May the Tooth fairy be praised.
grin

2 Likes

Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by CoolUsername: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
jayriginal:
cloudgoddess, don't bother.

Yeah.. like, did you see those demented conspiracy theories? Is this what they are feeding our youth? I'm no psychiatrist but I like to think that I'll know a mental breakdown when I see one, and I've just seen one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
plaetton:

Yes.
Thanks for asking.
Welcome back Sir. How far grin
Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by plaetton: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
LoJ:

Welcome back Sir. How far grin

Thank you sir.
I dey.
How your side?
cheesy
Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by jayriginal: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
CoolUsername:

Yeah.. like, did you see those demented conspiracy theories? Is this what they are feeding our youth? I'm no psychiatrist but I like to think that I'll know a mental breakdown when I see one, and I've just seen one.

Your eyes are working just fine.

It's a wonder CG even continued with the explanations. I guess she has too much faith in humanity to believe that humans can actually be that dense.

3 Likes

Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
plaetton:

Thank you sir.
I dey.
How your side?
cheesy
I dey inside clothes grin
(Someone told me that's how nigerian answer the question grin)
Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by cloudgoddess(f): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
jayriginal:

Your eyes are working just fine.

It's a wonder CG even continued with the explanations. I guess she has too much faith in humanity to believe that humans can actually be that dense.
This is probably true undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by asalimpo(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
plaetton:

Your questions simply means that you still don't get it.
You read, but failed to understand the op.

I don't blame you through.
Because you have very little idea of what she is talking about.
We have a very poor science education in Nigeria, so most Nigerians are scientifically illiterate or semiliterate.

Now, if you are sincere in your questions, then go ahead and take time to study the subject.

Nairaland religious section might not be the ideal place to start your scientific education.

You dont need to know advanced science to grasp a complex concept that applies to every one.
Complex subjects can be explained in layman terms.
So quite this elitist jumbo you are spewing.
Do you need to understand computer science to know how to use google?
Do you need to know how a combustion engine works to understand how a vehicle operates?
Do you need to know advance physics to know how use a phone to make a call?
You just need to know the barest minimum; if you're explaining a scientific concept,
and you can't explain it using simple analogies, then the blame lies on you , not the person you're talking to.
Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by asalimpo(m): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Evolution theory , is the straw atheists grab unto to convince themselves that they're on the right path.

The other one,is attacking the Christian God, (Notice how it is almost specifically the Christian God that atheists
have issues with. There's just something about God/Jesus that draws atheists. It's palpable.
They either want to mock Him, ridicule Him or prove Him to be a tyrant.
All these energy expended on an "unreal entity" - think again.
You guyz know He's real. You also fear that you are on the wrong path. Keep stabbing.
).

But evolution is patently wacked.
As a theory, it breaks so the rule of sound reasoning, yet , so called educated minds,
clinging to their straw man, will deliberately overlook those blunders because,they need
something to believe in. And that idol is evolution theory.

First,
if non living matter were miraculously brought to life by nothing.
By chaos, then assuming , that chaos, created so many varieties of living beings,
how does the mere passage of time itself, produce intelligence? It cannot.
This assumption is subtle but wrong.
1 billion years of doing something random cannot create intelligence.
period.

Two,
if lifeforms created by the chaotic event , that started the universe where to create life,
then randomness dictates that many more creatures would metamorphous into the most intelligent species.
That's how randomness works.
But so far, of all the millions of creatures on the planet-only one, stands out in terms of intelligence.
Only one.
The closest second, the apes, are dumber than a plastic bottle.
Under true random scenario, they'd be at least 1% out of all the creatures that would attain super intellingence.
Meaning, as man would be building sky scrapers, other non human creatures, would also be achieving
intellectual feats too.
That only one is intelligent enough to rule the planet, shows predetermination, pre selection,
rather than chaos.

Evolution theory is so whacked, no sane man should be taking that poo.

3 Likes

Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by odijeks(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Every species currently on earth is a product of the evolutionary processes that have been acting on it for many, many years. The process is ongoing, it will never stop until all life on earth dies out. It is happening right now for every species each generation.

It would be impossible to directly observe significant changes in allele frequencies in most non-microbial species (lions, elephants, dogs) because their generation times are way too long - major evolutionary changes typically take hundreds to thousands of generations, before any person could observe that, they would be dead long since.

However evolution is directly observed with fruit flies (usually drosophila melanogaster) and bacteria (usually e. coli) in biology labs across the world; since those species have short generation times (20 minutes for e.coli, 7 days for drosophila) and their DNA is easy to sequence (simplier organisms = less DNA). The organisms are allowed to reproduce for many, many generations, then their DNA is examined for the expected changes.
you did well to tell us of evolution with the fruit flies but you failed to tell us whether results were successful. according to what i researched, scientist tried to induce mutation by subjecting this flies to radiation. Yes, genetic mutation occurred, but the offspring or mutants formed don't show the genetic leap the evolution theory proposes, rather malformed flies, some with more than 2 wings and others with more than six legs were formed. so no success yet
Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by cloudgoddess(f): 6:36am On Apr 16, 2016
odijeks:

you did well to tell us of evolution with the fruit flies but you failed to tell us whether results were successful. according to what i researched, scientist tried to induce mutation by subjecting this flies to radiation. Yes, genetic mutation occurred, but the offspring or mutants formed don't show the genetic leap the evolution theory proposes, rather malformed flies, some with more than 2 wings and others with more than six legs were formed. so no success yet
What study are you referring to? Post the link.

Given the fundamental misunderstandings you displayed in your prior post, I can't help but be doubtful that you correctly understood the premise of the study or what it was out to achieve. Evolutionary "leaps" are not proposed to occur in a single generation, and abnormal development is an expected result of radiation-induced mutations - the theory doesn't claim otherwise.
Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by odijeks(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
cloudgoddess:

What study are you referring to? Post the link.

Given the fundamental misunderstandings you displayed in your prior post, I can't help but be doubtful that you correctly understood the premise of the study or what it was out to achieve. Evolutionary "leaps" are not proposed to occur in a single generation, and abnormal development is an expected result of radiation-induced mutations - the theory doesn't claim otherwise.

i made this thread solely for you. react to it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3052569/ten-major-flaws-evolution-theory
Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2016
cloudgoddess:
I have studied this topic on and off for the three years I've been in school, and am now taking an evolutionary biology course at a public university in the US. I wanted to create this thread because from browsing these forums I have seen that there is a lot of ignorance and miseducation surrounding the topic of evolution. Many of it is the same false misconceptions that are passed on by religious leaders to promote belief in religious explanations of nature. In my opinion, these misinformation is hurting our people because it keeps us from understanding what the rest of the advanced societies already understand. I want to address these misconceptions so that we can start to begin our discussions involving religion and science from a common ground of knowledge.

One of the most hindering misconceptions to understanding evolution, is that evolution is not valid because we only have a theory and not a law. I want to make these two things clear upfront:
Laws are NOT applicable and make no sense in the context of biology - only math/physics.
and The word "Theory" in science has a very different meaning than the layman's term.

Biology operates based on collections of primarily non-mathematical facts. For example,
"Cells are the fundamental units of life"
"Cells use nutrients obtained from the environment to make copies of themselves and their DNA"
"DNA has a double-helix structure kept together by hydrogen bonds"
"Alleles are passed on in different frequencies every generation"
"Organisms can possess traits that help or hinder their survival"

Scientific theories are the most thorough set of explanations currently existing, that encompass and make sense of all of the facts related to the observed phenomenon at hand. Scientific theories are not the same as GUESSES or HYPOTHESES. The definition of a scientific theory is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than that of the word "theory" in layman's terms. People seem to be very unaware that the word has two definitions, so I will define it here:

A "theory" in layman's terms is "a conjecture, an opinion, a speculation or an assumption based on limited information or experience, not necessarily on facts."

A SCIENTIFIC THEORY is "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment."

They are almost completely opposite meanings.

The Theory of Evolution EXPLAINS the biological FACTS that comprise the natural process of evolution. Here are some of those FACTS:
- Cells are the fundamental units of life and all of those cells contain genetic material.
- The collection of genetic material each organism posseses changes slightly from generation to generation because of mutations and genetic mixing via sex or other reproductive means.
- The genetic traits that contribute to or do not harm an organism's survival in its specific environment get passed on to succeeding generations. Traits that are deleterious to survival eventually eliminated from the gene pool of that population.
- Over many, many generations this process slowly creates new species - members of a population become so far removed genetically, that they can no longer reproduce with one another.
- This explains why we dig up ancient fossils of organisms that look very different than the ones currently living, yet still share some similarities (indicating common ancestry).

- This explains why we see organisms that are extremely well-matched to their present environments and biological niches - and why the "well-matched" organisms of the past are not the same "well-matched" organisms of the present.

- This explains why habitat destruction or tampering of any kind can be so harmful to wildlife.
- This explains why bacterial populations grown for thousands of generations in a lab became more and more genetically adapted to their environment each generation (experiment done by Dr. Richard E. Lenski, Michigan State University).
- This explains why DNA and RNA are the molecular units of genetic material present in every single organism on earth, and why organisms that share similarities in behavior, morphology, reproduction, etc, usually share very similar gene sequences.

The definition of evolution is simply the gradual change in traits of populations, through generations, over time.

Since Jean Baptiste Lamarck published the first cohesive theory describing evolution in the 1700s, and then Darwin (1800s) added some major changes with his discovery of natural selection as the means of evolution (rather than Lamarck's model of acquired characteristics) we have only been finding MORE and MORE FACTS supporting the theory.

This is why the theory still exists and has not lost its validity despite the high scrutiny of today's advanced scientific world. This is why it's still being researched heavily in every developed country (the US, Canada, Sweden, Japan, Germany, UK, just to name a few), why the top universities in the world all have an evolutionary biology department (including Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, Campbridge, Columbia), this is why every peer-reviewed biological and medical research journal has tens to hundreds of thousands of hits for studies confirming evolution:
PLOS Biology
PubMed
Wiley Online Library

It is a confirmed fact (to the extent that humanity is able to confirm anything) that evolution is happening and has happened for all of life, that is not a matter of opinion. The very large amount of evidence we have does not point in any other direction. The Theory of Evolution as it stands today is simply humanity's latest and most refined description of that process and how it operates.

Thank you for reading.

You studied evolution for 3 yrs only and came up with this? All other peoples assumptions and not proof of your own personal research and study? Then you lack the depth to call yourself a scientist.

The links you provided what effort did you make as a "scientist" to carry out your own independent research and study?

3 yrs only? Bigger and better scientists have studied and researched evolution till they died and many died still researching while others srudied for over 50 yrs and still declared their studies as INCONCLUSIVE and you at just 3 yrs could spew all this trash you just did like someone who knows much more than these luminaries.

You are just an attention seeker.

By the way if you so do not believe in God or that he created anything or even in anybother gods how come your moniker says "cloudgoddess"? Do you even know what goddess means?

I think you should channel all your resources into researching yourself to find out why you are so confused. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by oncoded(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Let's do Math, shall we?

Total Numbers of People killed by God and HIS CREATED MAN according to the HISTORY OF THE HOLY BIBLE (WHICH IS THE BOOK OF THE WRITTEN WORD OF GOD AND HIS OLD CREATED MAN) = 25 million People (MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN) who deserved it (Estimate)

How many people have died from smoking Cigarette in the world? = Health officials have known that more than 1 billion people around the world smoke Cigarette and 5 million People (MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN) who deserved it (Estimate) die each year from "tobacco/Cigarette-related" illness, according to the World Health Organization (WHO: WHICH IS THE BOOK OF EVOLUTION AND THE EVOLVED MAN). (http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/26/secondhand-smoke-kills-600000-worldwide-annually/comment-page-4/ do your own research)

5 Million People (MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN) Per Year X let's not go too far, so let's say 10 Years = 5 Million People who deserved it X 10 = 50 Million (In just 10 years)

Total Numbers of People killed by EVOLUTION and Evolved Man Made Cigarette in the past 10 years = 50 Million **DO THE SAME RESEARCH FOR GOD CREATED MARRIJUANA/WEED/ CANNABIS/IGBO/ YANDI/GANJA**

Let's go further, way way back, because the 25 Million GOD and HIS CREATED MAN Killed who deserved it is the total number in the whole Bible World History of the BRUTALITY/ CRUELTY/ VIOLENCE IN FATALITY/ CASUALTY/ ACCIDENT/ MORTALITY OF GOD (AND HIS CREATED MAN), now let's calculate the Total/Whole Number of the History of the BRUTALITY/ CRUELTY/ VIOLENCE IN FATALITY/ CASUALTY/ ACCIDENT/ MORTALITY of The EVOLUTION and the EVOLVED MAN using the Various BIBLES Written by EVOLUTION AND THE EVOLVED MAN.

The first commercial cigarettes were made in 1865 by Washington Duke on his 300-acre farm in Raleigh, North Carolina. His hand-rolled cigarettes were sold to soldiers at the end of the Civil War (also research ENOLA GAY, what happens afterwards and why was it named ENOLA GAY, then you will understand why NEW/OLD GOOD/EVIL THINGS/LIFESTYLE/TECHNOLOGY/ADVANCEMENT/CULTURE/EVOLUTION ADVANCEMENT always comes during and continue AFTER THE WARS, that is why EVOLUTION AND THE EVOLVED MAN cannot STOP THE WAR until THE GOD OF GOD AND HIS NEW CREATED MAN COMES. EVOLUTION AND EVOLVED MAN NEED THE WAR, WITHOUT THE WAR, THEY WILL PERISH, JUST LIKE YOU WOULD PERISH WITHOUT FOOD). It was not until James Bonsack invented the cigarette-making machine in 1881 that cigarette smoking became widespread (http://healthliteracy.worlded.org/docs/tobacco/Unit1/2history_of.html do your own research)

1870 (Let's give them 5 Years of GRACE AND MERCY because GOD and HIS CREATED MAN IS MERCY FULL / GRACE FULL unlike EVOLUTION AND THE EVOLVED MAN who have and Know NO MERCY) so we have 1870 X 3 Million according to the World Health Organization Health officials have known that more than 1 billion people around the world smoke Cigarette and 5 million people die each year from "tobacco/Cigarette-related" illness. (But hey, GOD AND HIS CREATED MAN IS STILL MERCY FUL) so we have 2017 – 1870 (Instead of 1865) = 147 X 3 Million (Instead of 5 Million) = 441000000 Four Hundred Forty-One Million PEOPLE (Men, Women, Children and Animals) instead of how many? Do the Math.

GOD AND HIS CREATED MAN = 25 Million PEOPLE (Men, Women, Children and Animals)
Compared with
EVOLUTION AND THE EVOLVED MAN = 441 MILLION LIFE PEOPLE (Men, Women, Children and Animals)

THAT IS WHY I WILL RATHER DIE FOR GOD AND CREATION THAN TO DIE FOR MAN AND EVOLUTION.

Remember, GOD AND HIS CREATED MAN are MERCIFUL, 5 years and 3 Million was removed for the sake of MERCY and GRACE.

In 2014, more than $9 billion was spent on advertising and promotion of cigarettes—nearly $25 million every day, and about $1 million every hour.
Smoking costs the United States billions of dollars each year.1,5
Total economic cost of smoking is more than $300 billion a year, including
Nearly $170 billion in direct medical care for adults5
More than $156 billion in lost productivity due to premature DEATH and exposure to secondhand smoke1 (https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/fast_facts/ do your own research)

That is just for Tobacco/Cigarette, Now, Imagine other things EVOLUTION AND THE EVOLVED MAN has done, things like Alcohol

Harmful use of alcohol results in the death of 2.5 million people annually, causes illness and injury to millions more, and increasingly affects younger generations and drinkers in developing countries. Nearly 4% of all deaths are related to alcohol (https://www.ncadd.org/blogs/in-the-news/2-5-million-alcohol-related-deaths-worldwide-annually do your own research)

Alcohol has been Killing People since 1931 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_deaths_through_alcohol do your own research) Now, do the math like we did with cigarette and see how many Millions of Life (People) who died through other Products of EVOLUTION AND THE EVOLVED MAN.

While you’re on it, don't forget WAR, Nigeria – Biafra (Jul 6, 1967 – Jan 15, 1970), The Siege of Baghdad (1258), The Invasion of Iraq (2003), Libyan Civil War (2014–present)....There are currently more than 50 Wars from 2003 - Present (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_2003%E2%80%9310) this is WARS started, formed, the weapons and ammunitions all produced, financed/Supported/Backed and carried out by EVOLUTION AND THE EVOLVED MAN. Wars that are not included are the Great WARS (World WAR 1 and 2) and going way way back to the time of Empires and dynasties
Empire Origin Capital
Buyid Dynasty Persia Shiraz
Byzantine Empire Eastern Roman Empire (Greece, Anatolia, Africa, Palestine, Syria, Italy) Constantinople
Caliphate of Córdoba Iberian Peninsula Córdoba
Carthaginian Empire North Africa Carthage
181 more rows (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_empires do your own research)

All those are EMPIRES THAT WAS AND NO MORE, Do you know how Many People Died during the Rise and Fall of such Empires? who is responsible if not EVOLUTION AND THE EVOLVED MAN.

GOD AND HIS CREATED MAN KILLED 25 MILLION, LET'S SAY 100 MILLION OF THOSE WHO DESERVED IT, EVOLUTION AND THE EVOLVED MAN HAS KILLED AND STILL KILLING MORE THAN 1 BILLION PEOPLE (TOO MUCH? I SAID MORE THAN Cigarette ALONE HAS KILLED 400 MILLION, 400 MILLION PEOPLE, NOW DO THE MATH ON ALCOHOL, WARS, Guns, Bombs, Nuclear Weapons, Cars, Planes, Trains, Big Co-operations, Government, EVOLUTION, Pharmacy/Hospital (Abortion, Surgeries, Prescription Drugs) I can go on and on and on, but what is the Point? How many People you know that talks about things like this today? How many people you know that care about the TRUTH this day and age? People don't want to know that, they just want to live THEIR DREAM LIFE.

WORLDWIDE Tobacco/Cigarette is currently at 441 MILLION DEATHS or More (LEGAL BY LAW)
WORLDWIDE *MARRIJUANA/WEED/ CANNABIS/IGBO/ YANDI/GANJA* is currently at 0Zero DEATH or LESS. (ILLEGAL BY LAW)

Yeah Right.
Evolution My Ass
Evolved My Balls.

EVOLVED MAN is still ANIMAL, if you come from ANIMAL you will remain ANIMAL even if you EVOLVED, Despite EVOLVED MAN Science and Evolution EVOLVED MAN is still Animal and just because we (CREATED MAN) share the same Planet with you (EVOLVED MAN) does not make us EQUALS/THE SAME.
A Father, Mother, Son, Daughter all Live in the same House, under the same Roof, that does not mean they are all the EQUALS/THE SAME. When the Father is Speaking, there is, shall be and will always be Silence, but when the Mother, Son or Daughter is Speaking, there can and will always be Noise, but when the Father is speaking, SILENCE MUST BE OBSERVED.

Everyone is not EQUALS/THE SAME and will NEVER BE despite the BRAINWASHING AND PROGRAMMING not everyone is a VOLUNTEER TO EXPERIMENTEER.

Don't be a Brainwashed/Programmed Dummy or be, I don't care, it is your Life, you call the Shots, focus on calling the shots in your own life and let the next Created Man call the shots in his own Life. Mind your Mind and there won't be problems.

Conclusion,
Before you point your Fingers, make sure you are in ORDER.

https://www.facebook.com/kingalmightyprotectorprovider/
Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by oncoded(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
CONCLUSION.

naijadeyhia:

You studied evolution for 3 yrs only and came up with this? All other peoples assumptions and not proof of your own personal research and study? Then you lack the depth to call yourself a scientist.

The links you provided what effort did you make as a "scientist" to carry out your own independent research and study?

3 yrs only? Bigger and better scientists have studied and researched evolution till they died and many died still researching while others srudied for over 50 yrs and still declared their studies as INCONCLUSIVE and you at just 3 yrs could spew all this trash you just did like someone who knows much more than these luminaries.

You are just an attention seeker.

By the way if you so do not believe in God or that he created anything or even in anybother gods how come your moniker says "cloudgoddess"? Do you even know what goddess means?

I think you should channel all your resources into researching yourself to find out why you are so confused. Cheers!
Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by oncoded(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
This is what THE EVOLUTION MAN HAS EVOLVED TO

WAKE UP PEOPLE, WAKE UP.

14:24 EPIC CATCH............LEGENDARY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxv3ygb82uI

Watch the video till the end, but recent studies shows that People don't like watching TRUTH/INFORMATIVE videos online that are longer than 5 Minutes, if you are one of those people, then you can skip the video to the 14:24 Minute, the video is 15 Minutes Long so the 14:24 Minute is less than 1 Minute, 1 Minute is all you need to WAKE UP and if 1 Minute does not wake you up, then you are a LIVING DEAD. 1 Minute, that is all you need if you want to see the LEVEL OF THE EVOLUTION OF MAN.

Meanwhile

With Millions of Pictures (CGI ) of Earth from space, yet no single Real Time Black and White/Colored Video link to the Construction of the International Space (Scam) Station?

Construction Video of the Titanic is online, Construction video of the One World Center is online, the Construction video of the Empire State Building is online, yet, the Construction video of the International Space Station, supposedly the Biggest Evolution and Evolved Man Made Project can not be found online, only CGI (Computer Generated Images or Flash Photoshop), all the other Mega Construction videos are online, Real Videos, no CGI (Computer Generated Images or Flash Photoshop), Black and White, Colored, Plain and Clear for everyone to see, yet, still yet, some how the Biggest Mega Construction of the Century, THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE (SCAM) STATION can not be found online.

Talk about Advanced level 419 Scam. You think Nigerians are the Super Scammers of the world? YOU BETTER WAKE UP.

Re: A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution by Joshthefirst(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2017
I'm sad I missed this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did God Plant That Tree In The Garden Of Eden? / 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle / Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.